Discovery Gaming Community
To: CR| From: [?] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: CR| From: [?] (/showthread.php?tid=123139)

To: CR| From: [?] - Etherium - 11-25-2014

[Image: JF3L0QQ.jpg?2]

"Loki, sets his transmission to Neutral Encryption, Coded to Colonial Republic eyes Only"
To the leadership of the Colonial Republic,

My name is Rex Johansen, I am a member of the group in Omicron-Delta.

I am one of the pilots that you evicted from the base in Omicron-Lost. I understand that the base was owned by Colonial Republic many years ago, but we thought it was abandonded and was un used and wanted. We are sorry for thinking this and we should have spoken to the former owners before we starting building our installation.

As you are aware, we are now homeless, and we do not have a mobile base to support ourselves or even live on, my people are scattered all across the Omicrons so I am in search for some where safe and for my people to return so we can continue our job of mining Iridium Ore from Omicron-Delta.

The ship you gave to us in exchange of the base, was broken and we could not get it working. None of the control panels, engines, or anything was working when it reached Omicron-Delta. It is at the moment stored in Omicron-Delta on the Freeport, under repairs. Hopefully you will be able to help us repair and maybe re-build it to our specificiations.

I hope in the future we wont be on hostile terms, and neutral is the way for us, if not allies. It will be most appreciated, if you are able to help us.

Please respond as soon as you recieve this message.

Rex

"For The New Etheria!"

RE: To: CR| From: [?] - Havok - 12-01-2014

[Image: birZx2O.png]

Good Evening Rex,

Let me introduce myself, I am Agent Tempora, Director of the Colonial Intelligence Service. I've heard of the incidences in Omicron Lost from my predecessor and have the files still at hand for the interactions that went down. To my knowledge you've cooperated peacefully with out forces acting out in Lost and near our Depot.

As such I am not inclined to deny your request to act on a neutral basis with our forces. As for your vessel, if you give me a list of things you need, I might be able to talk to the Admiral to see what we can do.

Tempora, Out.

RE: To: CR| From: [?] - Etherium - 12-04-2014

[Image: JF3L0QQ.jpg?2]

"Loki, sets his transmission to Neutral Encryption, Coded to Colonial Republic eyes Only"
To the leadership of the Colonial Republic"

Agent Tempora,

What happened in 'Omicron Lost' is well. In the passed of 'my' people. 'We' do not want to cause a scene or have any hostilities with the 'Colonial Republic' so this is why 'I' have asked for neutralility with the 'Colonial Republic'. 'We' are glad you have agreed to these terms. With this 'I' personally, would like to ask 'you' and the 'Colonial Republic' for help.

The help 'we' are seeking is:

1: Help design blueprints for a rebuild on the Battlecruiser exchanged by Colonial Republic to Etherium
2: Help finalise and rebuild the vessel to the blueprints
3: Let us use the Colonial Republic Shipyard to make this rebuild.
4: Protect us while we are transporting the commodities needed.

If 'you' are able to speak with the 'Admiral' and have these terms agreed.'We'  will be very grateful for this and 'I' am able to see 'our' relations growing.

Thank you.

Rex

"For The New Etheria!"