Discovery Gaming Community
To: Tinkers Haven Administration. Re: Business Opportunity - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Tinkers Haven Administration. Re: Business Opportunity (/showthread.php?tid=123516)

To: Tinkers Haven Administration. Re: Business Opportunity - Yamamichi-gumi - 12-09-2014

This message is a simple, plain text message sent to Tinkers Haven. Being such a small data packet, the encryption information barely has time to display before the message comes through.

To: "Tinkers Haven" administration staff
Re: Business Opportunity

......It has come to our attention that your station is of a neutral perspective to potential business partners. This is exceptionally agreeable if true. If we understand the information we have heard about your station correctly, you have commodities that we would be eager to purchase from you. While traditionally our organizations do not conduct business with your sort, it sounds as though your operation is not of the same kind as those that have caused these disagreements. If it is indeed the case that your operation is not something we wish to associate with, our business will cease and there will be no reprisal over the matter. However, if the character of your establishment is something we can operate in, we may both see gains. Depending on your needs, there may be products we can offer as well. Consider this.

.....If you accept, include the "[/|\]" tag in your docking registry. A personal meeting can be conducted if and when clearance is granted. We urge you to accept, we can be useful business partners.

RE: To: Tinkers Haven Administration. Re: Business Opprotunity - FynnMcScrap - 12-09-2014

Well met,
representatives of the Yamamichi-gumi.
This is FynnMcScrap speaking, Foreman of Tinkers Haven and representative of Tinker & Transport.

We have recieved and are currently discussiong your proposal, and will reply soon.
I trust you do know that we combine Junker crews and Freelancer traders ,
and I also trust that you have already researched our reputation and code of conduct.

Currently we see no serious conflict of interest or reason to deny your request and are interested in developing a bias for further trade or cooperation.
Trust is a commodity that is not tradeable but can be earned,
and respect is worth more than money.

I have opened the dock to [/|\] ships , and this will be reviewed in the next weeks.
If there are urgent issues I advice you to contact me or Sturm Winger, our Chief of Logistics.
The Haven Clinic and our trade stock is open to all neutral or friendly groups.

As there is a long history of accusations and bloodshed between Junkers and the Hogosha we will be weary, but open minded.
Both of these groups strive to better the life of the civilians we protect and care for.
And both of these groups may stray far from this path in the turmoil of wartime.

The path between duty and compassion is thin and easy to loose ,
and every human may choose his fate and endure the consequences.

FynnMcScrap

RE: To: Tinkers Haven Administration. Re: Business Opportunity - Doreen - 12-10-2014

Sipping on a cup of coffee in her office as she goes through patient files and paperwork, she stops long enough to read the transmission from the Hogosha.
"Hm," she says aloud, "this could be interesting but will also be good for business." Nodding, she continues her work as she has rounds to make shortly and review to make on the project on Houston.