Discovery Gaming Community
[Wanted] Hogosha Association faction logo - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: [Wanted] Hogosha Association faction logo (/showthread.php?tid=123534)

Pages: 1 2

[Wanted] Hogosha Association faction logo - WesternPeregrine - 12-09-2014

Been pondering of asking folks for lending their strength in making a logo for our humble Hogosha Association, which has been lacking one since its creation.

I have come up with some simple guidelines for prospective creators:
--------------
HA logo.

Required include:
«HA» or «Hogosha Association» written on it.

Optional include:
保護者 組合 (Hogosha Kumiai) in Kanji present
A mikoshi (みこし or 神輿 = portable shrine) silhouette, or a Torii gate silhouette.

The rest of the design is up to the maker. No requirements about color palette, as long as it isn't too similar with other factions active.

---------------

I would like to hear about and see any proposals you might make. As for the matter of payment, I would like to listen to your prices, as I don't know well how much these works usually go for.

I'll try to have one of the logos picked up as soon as we have a selection of two or more.

RE: [Wanted] Hogosha Association faction logo - Fluffyball - 12-09-2014

[Image: Yy7Hw7x.png]

RE: [Wanted] Hogosha Association faction logo - Corile - 12-09-2014

[Image: qFxVUJ9.png]

RE: [Wanted] Hogosha Association faction logo - WesternPeregrine - 12-10-2014

@Toris - It is an interesting design. However, since it's in a golden color (too similar with many color patterns of faction logos), and has been recently employed in another project, I'm afraid I cannot accept that logo.

@Protégé - You took the suggestion literally and added the Torii silhouette, while forgetting the necessary elements that should be included on the logo.

Both are invited to fix/retry with a new sample. Still open for anyone who is willing to give it a try. Can include more elements than those described on the op.

RE: [Wanted] Hogosha Association faction logo - NoMe - 12-11-2014

hello

before too much work for nothing, what you think about it?

[Image: 27EsmPe.jpg]

i can add more thing, but like i said, answer me about idea

NoMe

PS The logo is not finished

RE: [Wanted] Hogosha Association faction logo - Gulryz - 12-11-2014

here my try tell me if any thoughts you got , or anything else
V1
[Image: hogosha_assocaition_logo.png]
V2
[Image: hogosha_assocaition_logo1.png]

RE: [Wanted] Hogosha Association faction logo - Dimitri - 12-11-2014

Devil, nice logo but... AssocIAtion not Assocaition

RE: [Wanted] Hogosha Association faction logo - Gulryz - 12-11-2014

(12-11-2014, 02:08 PM)Dimitri Wrote: Devil, nice logo but... AssocIAtion not Assocaition

fixed
~Devil

RE: [Wanted] Hogosha Association faction logo - NoMe - 12-11-2014

(12-11-2014, 08:02 AM)NoMe Wrote: hello

before too much work for nothing, what you think about it?

[Image: 27EsmPe.jpg]

i can add more thing, but like i said, answer me about idea

NoMe

PS The logo is not finished

the same 8 hours after Wink

[Image: xMOQraa.jpg]

RE: [Wanted] Hogosha Association faction logo - WesternPeregrine - 12-12-2014

Thank you all for the new submissions.

@NoMe - of the 2 you presented, I would say the first version is better. The dust/smoke effect is not good for the overall image.

@Devil - Very good those designs. If I had to choose, I would say v2 for the non blurry version. Unfortunately, both our partners in faction (Black Dragon Society) and our enemies (Blood Dragons) already use the dragon motif. I say we already have too many dragons in this house. You do well to keep the lettering, it's very good.

To all - I've decided to make a final decision by the end of Sunday, as most people will have time to present or perfect their designs. I will try to keep providing feedback on each of the submissions.