Discovery Gaming Community
To: Kruger || From: Rheinwehr Oberkommando - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Kruger || From: Rheinwehr Oberkommando (/showthread.php?tid=123656)

To: Kruger || From: Rheinwehr Oberkommando - Havok - 12-13-2014

[Image: Bv0TR1e.png]
Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium
Target ID: Kruger Mineralien
Subject: Illegal acquisition of Military Assets
Guten Tag,
I have recently received a report of Kruger Gunboats engaging transports in Frankfurt.
First of all, I will require a full explanation of your assault on the transports passing through Frankfurt. Secondly, and by far more troubling for you is the evidence provided that Kruger is in posession of Illegally acquired Military assets, specifically two Oder-Class Gunboats callsigned RNC Donner and RNC Blitz. No such vessels have been approved for use by Kruger Mineralien and are therefor considered stolen from the Rheinwehr. You have a deadline of twenty-four (24) hours to return these vessels and pay a fine of thirty (30) million credits to the Rheinwehr for this blatant abuse of our trust. Should the deadline expire without you returning these vessels or paying your fine, harsher consequences will be initiated.

I will not be trifled with, I expect your cooperation.

Daniela Winter
Admiral of the Rheinland Military

RE: To: Kruger || From: Rheinwehr Oberkommando - Kruger - 12-13-2014

[Image: i2mb.png]

To: Rheinwehr Oberkommando ATT: Daniela Winter
Subject: RE: Illegal acquisition of Military Assets

Guten tag Daniela Winter,

I am shocked how you treat the ones who are funding you on your escapades to secure Rheinland. While I understand you concern on this safety matter, I have no idea about what you are talking about. You are referring to RNC- ships who are in possession of Krüger Mineralien? Could you please inform me where did you get that idea from? I would like to see some proof before I send any payment for your so called “theft” from Rheinwehr.

May I also know what ships are the ones who you are accusing for this “theft” or were drawing the attention to in the first place? It might be me, but I doubt if the ones you call “thieves” are using the things they stole in front of our law enforcers?

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorsitzender,Helene Schmidt

[Image: eepo.png]

RE: To: Kruger || From: Rheinwehr Oberkommando - Havok - 12-14-2014

Guten Tag again,

Your dealings in subsidiaries and payments with the Bundestag does not give you authority to threaten or accuse me. You do not pay me, you work with the Bundestag, do not forget that. Furthermore, whom I got the information from is of no concern to you. I will attach the proof of two (2) Oder-Class gunboats flown under Kruger Identification. If you have any information about these vessels, pass them on to me.

Ship 1
Ship 2

Daniela Winter

RE: To: Kruger || From: Rheinwehr Oberkommando - Kruger - 12-14-2014

[Image: i2mb.png]

To: Rheinwehr Oberkommando ATT: Daniela Winter

Guten tag Daniela Winter,

I merely adres you the fact that you were pointing fingers to me, with threatening Krüger Mineralien. I have also never threatened or accused you of anything, on the contrary you have within your first transmission. With this you are surpassing your predecessors, I am convinced the former Rheinland Imperial Navy would have been more justified to eliminate the threat, where it got its fundings for. The same where the modernised Rheinland Military get their fundings for. Namely the Corsairs, Red Hessian Army and the forces of Liberty and other threats of big weaponry against the Rheinland. Where do you think all that funding is coming from? I doubt your toilet seats are a few millions each. Do not forget who is paying the tax to make it able to pay for Rheinland war efforts. I am not sure what you intend to do here, but wouldn’t it be more advisable to leave this to the Rheinland Federal Polizei? Its their job in the end to let all of us civilians keep to the laws. Considering you made time for this yourself proves you're neglecting your job for the real threats of Rheinland. Something I address later in this transmission.

(12-14-2014, 12:01 PM)Havok Wrote: Ship 1
Ship 2

There are two things here what do not match up your claims. Could you provide me evidence of Kruger Gunboats shooting civilian transports? I do not see anything what can justify your claim on that. To add, you do not want to tell me your source, but you provide me evidence along with more then enough, traces of the source. Namely the Independent Miners Guild. If you look clearly you see the transmission channels on the left corner and behind the rear camera you see a ship originating from the Independent Miners Guild. Before I am further addressing you about this issue and make further steps I would like to have access to your full source, or you want to show me your trust in Krüger Mineralien compared to that of your source?

It strikes me with a saddened heart, you are neglecting your duties towards Rheinland civilians and corporations. Where you have taken an oath for to defend, while on the other hand listening to the Independent Miners Guild, a foreign entity which has on many occasions proven to not be doing jobs within the best interests of Rheinland. Even caught multiple times violating our own laws, now even possibly trying to falsify evidence to make our corporation look bad. It is the Independent Miners Guild who have always been pointing fingers at Krüger Mineralien and describing us as some kind of terrorists, mass murderers of civilians and pirates without boundaries. Why? Because it would be in their best interest to get rid of one their main competition within Omegas. Their allies we have proven over and over, while you are neglecting our transmissions on this matter. It seems you shiver conveniently and take time to respond to the call of your source the Independent Miners Guild.

Transmission you have ignored about the Independent Miners Guild:
Transmission 1
Transmission 2
Transmission 3
Transmission 4
Transmission 5
Transmission 6

Perhaps you should leave the intelligence work to those who have experience. And let the Rheinland Federal Polizei handle this, change your focus on where it matters and resolve the prior transmissions I just mentioned to you. I wonder what the Rheinland Federal Polizei will think of this. This would mean you would violate our own Rheinland laws and collaborate with terrorists. If you truly are, then I hope they pay you well Admiral. Be sure Krüger Mineralien would stop funding the Rheinland treasures, untill you would resign if that would be the case. I am certain the other representatives can only agree with me at that point if I would bring it up in the political chamber of the Bundestag. A liability in a position at your altitude could have devastating consequences.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorsitzender, Helene Schmidt

[Image: eepo.png]

RE: To: Kruger || From: Rheinwehr Oberkommando - Havok - 12-15-2014

Guten Tag again,
I find your lack of simple answers disturbing. If you prefer to veer onto different topics, do so in time which does not waste my own. Since you are not willing to cooperate or state if you have knowledge of these ships, I will have them recovered my own way.

This transmission will close at once sent.

Daniela Winter