Discovery Gaming Community
TO ALG,RFP | From Gateway Shipping Inc. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO ALG,RFP | From Gateway Shipping Inc. (/showthread.php?tid=123710)

TO ALG,RFP | From Gateway Shipping Inc. - Aereon - 12-15-2014

[Image: GatewayTransBar1Start_zpsd55bb68a.png]
Good Evening to you ALG and Officers of the RFP
Murdock McFlanagen of Gateway Shipping Inc. Here I am Sending this Transmission over a Certain Incident that occurred with a Buro der Marineintelligenz Vessel in Texas Liberty, why i'm sending this comm to you and not them is due to the fact this Involved ALG made Cargo AND Rheinland Laws. Here's the Event I was Hauling Hazmat Canisters from Dortmund Station to our Oceana In Cortez when I got Stopped in Texas by a BDM Called U-19
He then Said im in Violation of Rheinland laws yet I believe Hazmats fall unders
Quote:>>Article Three: Trade regulations
§1. Rheinland declares a trade embargo against Liberty. No traders are to leave Hamburg to the border systems when coming from Rheinland core space with any cargo. This declaration is governed by the following exceptions:
§1.1. Transport of following cargo is allowed:
Blue Jilies
Cigars
Consumer Goods of Rheinland origin
Copper
Copper Ore* mined by Rheinland corporations or their affiliates
Crew
Diamonds
Drill Bits of Rheinland origin
Fertilizers
HazMat Canisters
Industrial Materials of Rheinland origin
Mining Machinery of Rheinland origin
Nanocapacitors
Passengers
Polymers
Rheinbier
Silver
Silver Ore* mined by Rheinland corporations or their affiliates
Synth Gel
Synth Paste
Tourists
Uncut Diamonds* mined by Rheinland corporations or their affiliates
VIPs
Soo I ask the Question am I Miss reading the laws? and is Gateway| Certified to Carry Hazmats across the Borders?
I Would Like some Clarity on this matter.
Thank You for Your Time the Logs are Attached Bellow.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
-Murdock McFlanagen Director of Operations For Gateway Shipping Inc.
[Image: GatewayTransBar2End_zpsc0208d50.png]

RE: TO ALG,RFP | From Gateway Shipping Inc. - Mister_X - 12-15-2014

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: CJJjSoP.jpg]
PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Kommissar Armin Steiner
SOURCE: Battleship Schwerin, Omega 7
SUBJECT: Your case

Guten Tag. This is Kommissar Steiner of the RFP. I have recieved your transmission and to be quite frank don't know what you expect the Polizei to do hier? The incident happened in Texas ja? That is some way out of our juristiction. Althugh hauling Hazmat Canisters is allowed per article 3, there is nothing we can do about what happened since we can not control actions of the BDM, especially those of their secondary fleet. My best guess is that while being so deep in enemy teritory for who knows how long the kapitan und his crew got a little too paranoid and you were an unlucky victim of that.

Steiner out.

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]

RE: TO ALG,RFP | From Gateway Shipping Inc. - Aereon - 12-15-2014

Once More Good Day
I Don't Expect RFP to do anything, I just wanted to Know if What I did was actually Violating Rheinland laws or Not. So a Mere Clarification of the laws, the BMB was just Up holding the law, I don't blame him for that, Just wanted to Make sure I was Reading the laws Right for the Next time I get stopped, there will be another time...there always is a Next time.
Anyway you have brought clarity to me about the article, I thank you for your time.
-Murdock Director Of Operations for Gateway shipping Inc.

RE: TO ALG,RFP | From Gateway Shipping Inc. - ALG Classic - 12-15-2014

[Image: mLnhn9y.png]

Good day to you, Mr McFlanagan.

You are correct, there was no violation of Rheinland laws. The confusion arose likely because this is a very recent change; until the November Law Revision, only ALG were permitted to haul HazMat canisters across the embargo line.

Hope this helps. Sincerly, Pfannenstiel.
[Image: 9JwWorU.png]

RE: TO ALG,RFP | From Gateway Shipping Inc. - Aereon - 12-15-2014

Ah Mr Pfannenstiel
Yes that does help and is good to know thank you.
I will Notify Gateway Members to Check the Reviewed List.
I Believe I have Gotten the answers I wanted from ALG and RFP, I thank you for your Swift Replies.
May you have a Pleasant Evening
-Murdock McFlanagen Director of Operation For Gateway Shipping Inc.