Discovery Gaming Community
TO: GNG From: UN| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: GNG From: UN| (/showthread.php?tid=123828)

TO: GNG From: UN| - Alexander - 12-19-2014

---Incoming Transmission---

[Image: GyYg2FI.png]

[Image: BSmsrtH.jpg]

ID:Hans von Boyle
TO: GNG
ENCRYPTION: High
SUBJECT: a possible collaboration

Guten Tag!
My name is Hans von Boyle and I'm Prokurator of The Union , maybe you wonder who we are and how did we heard about you. Well we are a highly organized group of Unioners and I heard about you in the Freeport 3's bar. I've heard rumors that you are a pirate organization who "likes" to make troubles in Rheiland , and because we have almost the same enemies as you can see here I propose you to help each other . What do you think?

~Hans von Boyle , Prokurator of The Union

---Transmission Ended---

RE: TO: GNG From: UN| - Tutashkhia - 12-19-2014

[Image: TutashkhiaTransBarTop_zps4008562c.png]

Good Day, meine Procurator Hans Boyle.

I gotta say you really have impressed me. You're not the first procurator who has offered me working together. Makes a deep inhalation,remembers old days, pauses for a few seconds and starts

But...

I've heard from the Hessian-dudes, that you've reached some agreements with them. I'm quite sure they wouldn't do anything with the kind of Procurator I was talking about. Grins I didn't say it serious, so don't get it too close to your heart.

Anyway, let me get to the point.

The fact that we've common enemies, whole bunch of them, doesn't really let me refuse this proposal. And the most important fact, that you're now in normal terms with the Red Hessian dudes, increases my interest in your proposal too. I can't talk much about your organisation, cuz I haven't really witnessed you yet, but I'm quite sure that will change in the near future. We've the whole RMeys and the other boys-in-blue to deal with. Me and the other Gangsters will always jump on your side against our common enemies, and I do demand the same from you too. But if you try to stab me in the back, I'll butcher your whole family, your friends, your friends' families, your friends' friends, and their neighbors too.

For now this is all, our relationship will show us how this will go in the future. You'd like to add something? What say you, meine procurator?

[Image: TutashkhiaTransBarBot_zps37b0e951.png]

RE: TO: GNG From: UN| - Alexander - 12-19-2014

---Incoming Transmission---

[Image: GyYg2FI.png]

[Image: BSmsrtH.jpg]

ID:Hans von Boyle
TO: GNG
ENCRYPTION: Very High
SUBJECT:Guten Tag

Guten Tag, herr Tutashkhia and Gangsters
I'm glad that you've accept our proposal , I've heard that Gangster are brave and I'm sure the they will help us against these Rheilander cops , I also want to say that we are small in numbers but we never give up. Also if you need help don't hesitate to ask for help.
See you in space Capitain.

~Hans von Boyle , Prokurator of The Union

---Transmission Ended---