Discovery Gaming Community
To: Farmers Alliance, Subject: Exchange - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Farmers Alliance, Subject: Exchange (/showthread.php?tid=123947)

To: Farmers Alliance, Subject: Exchange - TheSauron - 12-23-2014

[Image: hR8RMGU.png]

Hello!

I'm Flora, member of the Watchers.
I suppose you already know who we are and where we hail from. However, this time I'm contacting you in a more... personal matter.

During one of my quite numerous visits in Kusari I've managed to aqure Black Dragon and Irezumi fighters.
And I have to admit that those vessels' combat performance and looks are outstanding compared to most of the ships at our disposal.
Consirdering this, and the fact that Islay defence wing wouldn't mind having a bit of variety among it's big guns, I'd like to propose a small exchange.

I'd like to offer you one of our Panther bombers in exchange for one Mamoru bomber.

I hope that this isn't much of a problem to arrange? If needed, I can provide a transport ship to handle the exchange.
What do you say?

[Image: SjSyxu4.png]

RE: To: Farmers Alliance, Subject: Exchange - TheSauron - 12-27-2014

-[BOOSTING SIGNAL]-

RE: To: Farmers Alliance, Subject: Exchange - Artisan Farmers Alliance - 12-28-2014

From Ryu Nakata, Artisan Farmers Alliance

[Image: ryunakataklein.png]

Konnichiwa Flora,

it's been a while and we are always pleased to hear from our friends in Bretonia. Hai, you know that our Mamoru is the superior Bomber class Vessel in and around Kusari. I can understand your desire to get one of our masterpieces of technology but even if we get a ship in exchange i don't know anything about your Panther. So to make it short and very clear. I need informations about the Panther before we even think about an arrangement...

Signed
Ryu Nakata

RE: To: Farmers Alliance, Subject: Exchange - TheSauron - 12-28-2014

Good day, sir Nakata.

Short and clear?
The Panther is a recent addition to our arsenal. Decent size, armor, agility and powercore. Compared to Mamoru it's lower but wider, features better armor but is less agile.
The ship's structure follows Chameleon's design of front-mounted engine, which makes this ship... unique to handle in combat.
Overall this ship is dominating civilian, pirate and military designs in and around Bretonia, and is a true bane of both transports and military vessels.

Sounds good enough?

RE: To: Farmers Alliance, Subject: Exchange - Artisan Farmers Alliance - 12-29-2014

From Ryu Nakata, Artisan Farmers Alliance

[Image: ryunakataklein.png]

Konnichiwa again,

you tell me the design of the Panther is inspired by the Chameleon? That is a good decision. A while ago i've had the opportunity to fly the chameleon and i was impressed of it's handling and firepower. Not as superior as our Black Dragon of course but still a very very good ship. So Hai, we are interessted to have a bomber of yours in our fleet. Right now i think of a few attacks and the surprised faces of our enemies when we show up in a Panther. *laughs* And I am sure, after they got some data from the first test flights, our engineers are more than eager to give your shipbuilders some advices to make that ship even better.

You can consider your proposed arrangement fixed. In exchange for one Bomber class vessel named Panther for the Artisan Farmers Alliance, The Watchers are hereby allowed to pick up one Mamoru at Cape Soya's docking area in Tottori. Naturally the rest of the Station is off limits for you. After leaving Soya with the ship, your access to the Station is denied again.

You are of course allowed to halt at Kagoshima's Bar before leaving Kusari. The sake there is the best in Sirius. Trust me.

Signed
Ryu Nakata

RE: To: Farmers Alliance, Subject: Exchange - TheSauron - 12-30-2014

Good day, sir Nakata!

I'm happy to hear that we have a deal! I'll make sure that a brand new Panther will be ready and waiting onboard Islay.
Which, by the way, houses quite... cavernous supply of a very good gin and tea, likes of which new londoners can only dream about.

I'll be on my way to Tottori as soon as I can, and I'll make sure to visit Kagoshima on my way back. I can assure you that your ship will be put into a good use.
Also, I'm sure that the results of the very first strikes will allow us to help you with... improving the ship's performance. - she smiles.

Clean skies, sir Nakata.