Discovery Gaming Community
LN Microevent - Escape from Iota (Video) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: LN Microevent - Escape from Iota (Video) (/showthread.php?tid=124034)

Pages: 1 2

LN Microevent - Escape from Iota (Video) - sindroms - 12-27-2014

Again, a huge thank you for everyone involved, it turned out to be much more fun than it was hoped for, since we did exactly the same thing a few months back and flew back through empty systems back to Liberty. This time Jax provided us not only with some IRP cargo (Which was swiftly reclaimed by their rightful owners), but also a universe-wide commentary, allowing other players to know what was going on and what to log.

Needless to say, it felt good to start the micro-event with 56 players online, only to have it bumped to 87 by the time the Liberty forces reached Alpha.

The sexy voice in the video (Or rather, the other sexy voice) belongs to our very own Garrett Jax, who made the whole thing possible. Extra kudosness to the guy!

RE: LN Microevent - Escape from Iota (Video) - TheSauron - 12-27-2014

I wish I could participate. D:

Just curious: was this somehow planned or you just grabbed few random folks from New York and beamed them to Iota?

RE: LN Microevent - Escape from Iota (Video) - sindroms - 12-27-2014

Pretty much that, yeah.
Otherwise you get to spend a week trying to get people to join and such, only for others to see how little feedback there is to the event thread, so why even bother with it. Instead we just had 12 people in front of Manhattan, snatched them up and threw them to Iota, made an event out of it.

Bam.

RE: LN Microevent - Escape from Iota (Video) - Internity - 12-27-2014

I had a lot of fun out there. Thank you for the event Smile Organized very quick and well made.

RE: LN Microevent - Escape from Iota (Video) - Fluffyball - 12-27-2014

Damn sindroms, you have sexy voice *aekhm* yeah.

Well, I wish I was there. my Akapai would surely survive there, as I was MANY times to Omicrons with my little sweet Pelican (with some battle scratches of course). But well, Pirate ID would be frowned upon by Garret. Yet if the thing took an hour-two ealier, I'd surely come by LN escaping Omicrons, because I was doing my route around Sirius.

RE: LN Microevent - Escape from Iota (Video) - Corile - 12-27-2014

I will be putting my own perspective of this one as well, but with dubstep instead of commentary :|

But my video has 93 minutes and is in full HD, so I'll upload it overnight tonight.

RE: LN Microevent - Escape from Iota (Video) - Venkman - 12-27-2014

Spazzy and his Razor q.q

RE: LN Microevent - Escape from Iota (Video) - sindroms - 12-27-2014

(12-27-2014, 02:50 PM)Venkman Wrote: Spazzy and his Razor q.q

Venkman and "g"

RE: LN Microevent - Escape from Iota (Video) - Corile - 12-28-2014

I'm going to post this here even though it's still uploading.

Enjoy.

RE: LN Microevent - Escape from Iota (Video) - Shizune - 12-28-2014

As the nomad battleship that was there for the first half of the fight, to be honest, I didn't think I was hitting the transport at all, I fired 3 heavies and saw it hit cruise then I just basically told everyone to jump the transport till it was dead. Other wise it was fun and I got toasted