Discovery Gaming Community
Players Sanctioned: [RHA]Kress-Hardt and [RHA]Friedrich.Riese - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Players Sanctioned: [RHA]Kress-Hardt and [RHA]Friedrich.Riese (/showthread.php?tid=124330)

Pages: 1 2

Players Sanctioned: [RHA]Kress-Hardt and [RHA]Friedrich.Riese - Garrett Jax - 01-05-2015

[RHA]Kress-Hardt and[RHA]Friedrich.Riese have been sanctioned for:

Quote:Server Rule 1.3 Every player must have one ID equipped on their ship. Player should follow the restrictions and allowances listed in their ID and their roleplay and conduct must match the actions of their characters. In cases where these restrictions and allowances conflict with the server rules, the ID overrides the rules.

Consequences: Red Hessians attacking ships in New London is a bit out of your Zone of Influence. Stay in your own backyard next time. Loss of credits and ship equipment. Sanction notes in hold.

Admin Link

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

RE: Players Sanctioned: [RHA]Kress-Hardt and [RHA]Friedrich.Riese - SystemsFailing - 01-05-2015

Your info is incorrect. We were chasing Wilde from Omega-5 to New London, how is it against the rules? After that we asked BAF authorities to cause them some help against TBH in Dublin, they permitted us to do.
Shortly after, we were out of Bretonia.

RE: Players Sanctioned: [RHA]Kress-Hardt and [RHA]Friedrich.Riese - Garrett Jax - 01-05-2015

Saw no evidence in chat logs that you were chasing the Wilde. Nothing from the Wilde player either to indicate he was being chased. Everything seems to indicate that you met the Wilde player in New London and attacked him there.

RE: Players Sanctioned: [RHA]Kress-Hardt and [RHA]Friedrich.Riese - SystemsFailing - 01-05-2015

We were chasing Wilde.White.Crow (or something like that, as I recall), when we entered Omega-5 he was already left to the Cambridge, so we followed after him, hoping to catch.
Not sure he's noticed us following him. He's led us to NL, where we encountered several Wilde fighting with BAF. So we assisted to BAF. And then blah-blah-blah. Once we were there already, why not to help a bit more? Since Wilde are the most valuable targets, TBH would be tasty to eat too. If that is so much ooRP then I bring you my HUGE APOLOGIES, ya know.

RE: Players Sanctioned: [RHA]Kress-Hardt and [RHA]Friedrich.Riese - Garrett Jax - 01-05-2015

Hmmm. Don't care much for your attitude, but now I'm curious. Did you engage the Wilde while in your ZOI and then chase him to New London? That would be acceptable. Or, were you just using the Player List to chase him and you finally caught him in New London? Because, that would be unacceptable. And I honestly have no idea what you mean about your ID nerf.

No, to be honest, we have entered Omega-5 just few minutes before he left, so we couldn't have any possible interaction with him.
What comes to ID: I don't remember Hessians being banned for operating inside Bretonia, nor Mollys for raiding Gamma with us in the past. BAF still keep showing their "cold" attitude to our presence, so we don't show there often. Right after the action with TBH I was told to leave, and did so.

Your ID says Cambridge. I'd stick with that.

Alright, we'll keep that issue in mind next time.

RE: Players Sanctioned: [RHA]Kress-Hardt and [RHA]Friedrich.Riese - Curtain Jerker - 01-05-2015

This is an incorrect sanction in my opinion. Here's the story:

Kress and I were in Omega-11 just flying around being ordinary Hessians, when we saw three members of Wilde in Omega-5. Jumping there through the Omega-41 hole, we saw Wilde in the Omega-5 system. Kress called them out on System chat (we have no screen, but I know Admins record everything, so you can find it at your leisure. I'd say this took place around 1345 American Central Time, [GMT -6] because the screens I do have are dated 1350 CST.) The Wilde made no response to Kress calling them out.

Seeing that they fled to Cambridge, we followed though the hole hot on the chase of Wilde. They had jumped to New London. We decided to follow, because the Wilde are a threat to not only all Hessians, not only all Rheinlanders, but all of Sirius. Wilde-tagged ships are Rheinlader in origin, so we had an obligation to help exterminate them, even though they ran to New London.

We got to New London and Kress announced our presence to the BAF-tagged ships. Here's a screenshot of him doing so here. I want to emphasize something here: At no point, in or out of RP, did either the BAF-tagged ships by the New London --> Dublin Gate or the Wilde themselves say anything about Hessians flying in New London, in or out of Role-Play, in System or private chat. We came in New London with one goal - the eradication of the Wilde we chased from Omega-5.

Kress and myself stayed in one group, the BAF-tagged ships were not part of our group. Us "regular" humans fought the Wilde for a few minutes, when they cloaked. Here's a screenshot of the resulting conversation once the Wilde cloaked.

There was quite a battle raging in Dublin. TBH-tagged Corsair ships were in there with at least one BAF-tagged ship, and other non-tagged ships. Kress asked the BAF-tagged ships at the gate if we could enter Dublin to fight the Corsairs, and they approved us entering Dublin to do so.

Kress and I engaged the Corsairs, where I was killed fair and square by a Corsair cruiser (CNS-Bahama). Respawning on Frietal, I logged off to serve my two hour penance (plus make a late lunch).

In closing, I feel we acted in character, two Hessians chasing Wilde, announcing ourselves to the lawful presence in New London (again, who made no indication to us that we were not welcome there. In fact, they welcomed our help in fighting the two Wilde.) After the Wilde cloaked, we asked for and received permission to enter Dublin from BAF members, where I died a normal, fair-and-square death. If nothing else, it was a good role-play experience, and all parties involved role-played it well.

Based on this new information, I am asking for a reversal of this sanction. I'll be on for at least another 90 minutes (til 2200 CST tonight) and can be reached on these forums or via PM/Skype at your convenience just about anytime after that.

Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of your night.

EDIT: There were three Wilde in Omega-5. By the time we got to New London, one of them had logged off/F1ed, and we ended up fighting two Wilde.

Show me a screen with the Wilde on your scanners within your ZOI and I'll reverse the sanction.