Discovery Gaming Community
Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+------ Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=716)
+------ Thread: Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] (/showthread.php?tid=124744)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] - Teerin - 03-15-2015

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****
COMM ID: Admiral Rohj Teerin
TARGET ID: Andrea Erickson
SUBJECT: Nevada Strike Wing
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Low

Captain!

I was curious as to when you'd sign up for this. Access codes have been sent to you. Don't scratch the paint now; the Papas aren't inexpensive. I'll see you in space.

Sincerely,

Admiral Teerin,
CO Papa Squadron,
Liberty Navy First Fleet.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

RE: Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] - SergeantSausage - 05-16-2016

COMM ID: Ensign Icarus, R.
TARGET ID: Admiral Rohj Teerin
SUBJECT: Papa Wing, Volunteers
ENCRYPTION: MEDIUM
PRIORITY: LOW

This is Ensign Reed Icarus.

I have been operating an Upholder bomber that I personally outfitted on the frontlines against the Gauls- when I'm not in my fighter, that is- and I would be honored to operate as a part of your strike wing.

As I am not (yet) a Lieutenant, I understand that the cost of equipment, ammunition and repairs would come from my pocket.

Oh, and... my lucky number is 7, sir.

Ensign Reed Icarus,
Liberty Navy First Fleet.

RE: Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] - Inferno - 06-20-2016

[Image: 1zSctoE.png]

Lieutenant Jason Hirlerman, volunteering for the Papa Wing squadron. More opportunities to protect Liberty from all that oppose her, as I say. Maybe we can show the Gallics and more that Liberty is not to be trifled with.

When you need an Upholder pilot, I will have the engine already engaged, waiting for marks.

Jason Hirlerman
Lieutenant, First Fleet
Liberty Navy

[Image: 1QVuLeG.png]

RE: Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] - Apollon - 07-06-2016

TRANSMISSION: Begin

COMM ID: ADM REASER, Natalie A.
TARGET ID: HIRLERMAN, J. ICARUS, R.
SUBJECT: Papa Wing, Volunteers
PRIORITY: Medium

[Image: 1lbdchY.png]

LT Commander Hirlerman, LT Icarus

It has taken the high command some time to assign a commander for the Nevada battlegroup after Admiral Teerin's and Vice Admiral Sius' transfers to reserve. So please excuse the delay.

Your achievements and skilled maneuvers in upholder bombers have not gone unnoticed. Your request has been granted, the launch codes should be delivered to you shortly. Just be careful, lieutenants, those bombers are probably worth more than a 10 years amount of paychecks.

I look forward to working with you two.

Signing out,
Admiral Natalie A. Reaser.
CO Nevada Battlegroup & Papa Squadron.
Liberty Navy, First Fleet

[Image: P9AnuNd.png]

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

TRANSMISSION: End

RE: Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] - Spectre - 12-20-2016

- - {Transmission Initiated} - -

[COMM-ID]: Captain Kingston, Alexander S.
[RECEIVER-ID]: Navada Strike Wing Command
[SUBJECT]: Volunteer

[PRIORITY]: Iota - Medium
[ENCRYPTION]: Beta - Low

Tidings.

As an experienced pilot and recent promotee to Captain rank, I'm sure it's long past the time that I applied to fly for Papa wing. I'm sure that with my experience we'll be able to knock even the mightiest of Valors from the fight.

Captain Kingston, out.

- - {Transmission Terminated} - -

RE: Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] - KamiFaby - 03-29-2017

COMM ID: Lt Cdr. Mayer, John
TARGET ID: Nevada Strike Wing Commnd
SUBJECT: Volunteer

[Image: oaBx9yx.png]
Greetings,

I was told by the High Command to look into the Nevada Strike Wing. So here I am, ready to light those Gauls and the other scum up in our specialized Bomber Wing. I'll look forward to pilot one of our most advanced Bombers.

Mayer out.

Signing out,
Lieutenant Commander John Mayer

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defense Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] - Byron - 03-30-2017

COMM ID: Lt. Elijah Bishop
TARGET ID: Nevada Strike Wing Command
SUBJECT: Volunteering

[Image: mtMxjBe.jpg]

Greetings High Command,

As I was also informed by the First Fleet High Command recently that you are looking for volunteers for your high-technology bomber squadron, I had a look into this. I love to see big things go boom, so I decided to apply as well, willing to pilot one of the most advanced spacecrafts the Navy can offer at the moment.

You know, always ready to make my Papa proud.

Bishop, signing off.

Signing out,
Lieutenant Commander John Mayer

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defense Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] - Etaphreven - 04-15-2017

[Communications Link Established]

[CommID]: Vice Admiral Michael Diehardt
[To]: Lt. Cmdr. John Mayer, Lt. Elijah Bishop
[Subject]: Volunteering for Papa Wing

Greetings,

Since you have High Command recommendations, you have both hereby been approved to fly under Papa Wing. You will notice that we have recently upgraded our bombers, so make sure to experiment with available equipment to find a setup that is optimal for you. Good luck gentlemen, and make Liberty proud. Your continued dedication does not go unnoticed, you have my word on that.

Vice Admiral Michael Diehardt

[Communications Link Terminated]