Discovery Gaming Community
Atrum Exercitus | Recruitment Center - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Atrum Exercitus | Recruitment Center (/showthread.php?tid=125130)

Atrum Exercitus | Recruitment Center - Atrum Exercitus - 01-24-2015

Recruitment Center

Incoming Signal…
Link established...
Uploading…
Opening File…

Salve, we are always happy to see new people coming to us, and share our grief.
If you sure that you can make go well as Black we will always happy to see you within our ranks. Fill up application and send it to us. Gratias ago tibi...

Quote:
+Application Form+
1. Name surname: text
2. Age: text
3. Origin: text
4. Biography: text
5. Why do you want to join the Atrum? text

//OORP Part:
1) Have you ever been sanctioned? If yes, put the link below.
2) How long you are playing on Discovery Freelancer RP Server?
3) Your Skype:

RE: Atrum Exercitus | Recruitment Center - Oxxxygen - 01-28-2015

+|Incoming Transmission|+

-Uploading data
-Opening file

+> User ID: Curtis Blackberry <=
+> Location: Freeport, Tau 29 <=
+> Subject: Application Form <=

+Application Form+

1. Name surname: Curtis Blackberry
2. Age: 32
3. Origin: Liberty, Planet Danver
4. Biography: My name is Curtis Blackberry, and I was born in 790 A.S. on planet Danver. I had perfect childhood and in 810 A.S. I entered to the Miliraty Academy. After I got degree I joined Liberty Navy and very quickly I raised to Major. After the Magellan's Front opened I was ordered to defend my Space's borders.
I don't remember when exactly it happened, but once our wing was scouting Leeds. From no where, alot of Gallic Navy Fighters appeared and engaged us. All our fighters were damaged but escape pods saved some of us. And yeah, I survived too but Gallics managed to capture my Escape Pod. I was seating in the Gallic Military Prison so long, so I forgot how long I have been there. Liberty Government and High Ranked Navy Officers of the Liberty Navy should try to get me out from the prison, but they just forgot about me or even worse, they just didn't want me to return.
Once, Gallics were relocating me and some other prisoners to Gallia, but some unknown fighters have engaged Prison Liner. It was hardy damaged and the crew escaped from the Liner, and after the Unknown aggressors aboarded the Liner. They captured control systems of the Liner and slowly moved it to Freeport in Tau 29. Those people let us go, and I even forgot to say 'thanks' to them. I have asked lot of people about that mystery fighters, and after I heard of 'Atrum Exercitus'.
5. Why do you want to join the Atrum?
This war must be stopped, I will better die than joins Gallic Side. And Liberty don't want to see me around so you guys are good opportinuty. You helped me once, and now I want to help you.

//OORP Part:
1) Have you ever been sanctioned? If yes, put the link below.
No, I have never been sanctioned
2) How long you are playing on Discovery Freelancer RP Server?
Half a year
3) Your Skype: Sent via PM

RE: Atrum Exercitus | Recruitment Center - Atrum Exercitus - 01-28-2015

[Image: Q2Zxvwv.png]
Salve, Balckberry.
Your application have been accepted, make your way to Coronado on the Barrier Gate station.
I'll meet you in special room, so we can have personal conversation.