Discovery Gaming Community
can't sell cardamine - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: can't sell cardamine (/showthread.php?tid=125170)

Pages: 1 2

can't sell cardamine - Jsu Chrstu - 01-25-2015

I docked my junker salvage frigate at pittsburgh to sell some cardamine. But when I sell it and then try to undock or use /givecash to send it, I get kicked. When I log it again, I sit on pittsburgh with the cardamine still in cargo hold :c

name is Kaplaan.Kaplakaan

RE: can't sell cardamine - Connor - 01-25-2015

How much money do you have on your transport? What transport is it?

RE: can't sell cardamine - Jsu Chrstu - 01-26-2015

Salvager,
$3,045,072 with cardamine in hold,
$42,069,267 when I sell it

RE: can't sell cardamine - Connor - 01-26-2015

Slightly strange. May want an admin to check it out then

RE: can't sell cardamine - Shizune - 01-26-2015

(01-25-2015, 12:12 PM)MrPupipopo Wrote: I docked my junker salvage frigate at pittsburgh to sell some cardamine. But when I sell it and then try to undock or use /givecash to send it, I get kicked. When I log it again, I sit on pittsburgh with the cardamine still in cargo hold :c

Actually, Pittsburgh does not buy cardi, only 4 place in NY do, the 2 rogue bases, Manhattan and the Rochester
So no idea why your trying to sell it on Pittsburgh when that planet does not buy it anyways

RE: can't sell cardamine - WesternPeregrine - 01-26-2015

(01-26-2015, 11:07 PM)Shizune Wrote:
(01-25-2015, 12:12 PM)MrPupipopo Wrote: I docked my junker salvage frigate at pittsburgh to sell some cardamine. But when I sell it and then try to undock or use /givecash to send it, I get kicked. When I log it again, I sit on pittsburgh with the cardamine still in cargo hold :c

Actually, Pittsburgh does not buy cardi, only 4 place in NY do, the 2 rogue bases, Manhattan and the Rochester
So no idea why your trying to sell it on Pittsburgh when that planet does not buy it anyways

Considering this information, and adding the values that MrPupipopo reported, one could think that something is wrong with the files of his game, which conflict with the current prices on the server...

RE: can't sell cardamine - Jsu Chrstu - 01-26-2015

Cardamine sells for 11,989 on pittsburgh.. well it shows that price for me

RE: can't sell cardamine - |nfrared - 01-26-2015

This happened to me quite some time ago, I believe it happens when you have cardi in the hold and the price is changed. I found the solution was to make an empty run.

RE: can't sell cardamine - Vigilia.Procuratio - 01-26-2015

Geez, I'm not surprised you're getting kicked. Pittsburgh has no price set so I'm expecting it should be a mere 500 credits apiece.

RE: can't sell cardamine - Jsu Chrstu - 01-27-2015

duh yea I have it in hold for quite some time... right that might be the reason