Discovery Gaming Community
Forcing Pilots to pay to dock on NPC bases? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Forcing Pilots to pay to dock on NPC bases? (/showthread.php?tid=125369)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Forcing Pilots to pay to dock on NPC bases? - Fluffyball - 01-29-2015

There's one way to not to be sanctioned for PScrap in Gallia:

Become Gallic Junker - btw, what's their status after the update? I hope they are still privateering for Gallia?

RE: Forcing Pilots to pay to dock on NPC bases? - tothebonezone - 01-29-2015

(01-29-2015, 09:07 AM)WPeregrine Wrote: It's like Liberty and Cardamine,

If it was like Liberty and Cardamine, you'd be making the same trip for 1/3 the profit.

Ayy

RE: Forcing Pilots to pay to dock on NPC bases? - baivan - 01-29-2015

Gallic space looks awsome,however in my 2 months of playing Disco again ive had like 3 encounters with players in Gallia.

I think this is a good way to "re-populate Gallia".

RE: Forcing Pilots to pay to dock on NPC bases? - Alley - 01-29-2015

(01-29-2015, 09:07 AM)WPeregrine Wrote: It's simple: Gallia is playing it's role of "Bad guy", P. Scrap has become the hottest smuggling commodity in the northern region.

It's like Liberty and Cardamine, except that in Liberty's case, the authorities do not give any means to make it legal.

If you don't like Gallia's authoritarianism (or Gallia at all), you can redirect your scrap to the Council. You will get your money eventually.

This man is your friend.
There are indeed plenty of alternatives around if you don't want to deal with the GRN for the time being or until the admins issue a statement.

RE: Forcing Pilots to pay to dock on NPC bases? - Stuffz - 01-29-2015

I guess we should do the same for Yokohama...

RE: Forcing Pilots to pay to dock on NPC bases? - Lythrilux - 01-29-2015

If a POB gets involved then it becomes a bad thing.

Still seems like 100mil or FR5 to me.

I'm probably missing something.

RE: Forcing Pilots to pay to dock on NPC bases? - WesternPeregrine - 01-29-2015

(01-29-2015, 12:19 PM)Saronsen Wrote: Still seems like 100mil or FR5 to me.

I'm probably missing something.

Yes, you forgot the part that reads fines, confiscation, and / or destruction of ships caught infringing the Gallic orders.

FR5 would come if the target tried to continue to dock there,even when it was refused.

... same thing as with any smuggler, no?

Generally, the smuggler ends up fined first by the other houses, and then FR5'd for not paying up.

I doubt the fine will be anything but malicious in Gallia however. Just some sort of hunch.

RE: Forcing Pilots to pay to dock on NPC bases? - Fluffyball - 01-29-2015

Our of curiosity, FR5 is rephack or just setting rep to hostile (and you need some effort to recover it?)