Discovery Gaming Community
Knight Industries - Reports for Leadership/Head of Departments - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Knight Industries - Reports for Leadership/Head of Departments (/showthread.php?tid=125419)

Knight Industries - Reports for Leadership/Head of Departments - Knight Industries - 01-30-2015

[Image: ws7wKGt.png]

[Image: K7JQyAZ.png]

Pilots of Knight Industries, you all should know me as the founder of Knight Industries, but I am also President Michael Knight,

This frequency is for the Head of Departments and the Administration Teams to report to each other and communicate with each other.

But mostly this frequency is open for recording contracts that have been full fill and completed or contracts that are under going. Please inform us all with the fine details.

Good luck men and women of Knight Industries.

I will see you in space.

[Image: IuwuyfU.png]

RE: Knight Industries - Reports for Leadership/Head of Departments - Hax - 01-30-2015

[Image: 9ePKaTo.jpg]

Greetings ladies and gentleman,
Kai Marks the head of the logistic department here, with the financial side of things.
I am speaking about the "Poena Outpost" Operation yesterday.

Here are my calculations:
Knight Industry -> Poena Outpost (RA)
Station Poena (RA)
5x 4020
* 1x 3975
* 4x 3995
40055 > 40K = Objectiv Complete

Poena Station(RA)
Money Spend: 10013750
Money got: 40055000

Planet Pittsburgh (Kyushu Rice)
Money Spend: 30041250
Money got: 79389010

Result:
Money Spend : 40055000
Money got: 119444010

The Commonditie seller wont be named, Buisness secrets.
We made a profit of ~80 Million Credits. The money will be send to the Knight bank.
That is a plus of ~300%.
This was a glorious day for the Knight Industry. And many days will follow!

[Image: F2VXHz6.png]

RE: Knight Industries - Reports for Leadership/Head of Departments - Knight Industries - 01-30-2015

Greetings there Kai Marks,

From what I can tell, a contract with "Poena Outpost" yestarday, with your report and calculations on the receipt it looks like we made a profit. I hope the contract on this Outpost was not to tough for you and a few of the pilots, and I appreciate the work you have done while I had my paper work to do.

I have just accepted a contract with Deep Space Engineering. They have requested our Transport Division to supply two facilities within Alberta System. The facilities are named;

Platinum Incoporated and Rutherford Space Port.

Both of these bases are easy to locate and easy to find, there should be no excuse to not being able to full fill this contract.

The list of goods they have requested is a large amount and they also have requested reports and evidence of each delivary made. There will be a communication channel opened up for our transport division to record these delivery's to the Deep Space Engineering Facilities where they can keep record and so can we.

What they have requested is;

Reinforced Alloy - Pays 1000cr per unit
Robotic Hardware - Pays 900cr per unit
Food - Pays 500cr per unit
Water - Pays 500cr per unit
Oxygen - Pays 500cr per unit

They have also agreed to authorize for Knight Transporters to take ore from there depots attached to Platinum Incorporated. Red Sidonus, Head of Trade Division this is down to you to make sure your transporters are keeping the supplies going and making sure we have evidence and receipts of everything sent to both facilities. Once your transporters finish there shift please inform them they must send all evidence and receipts to Kai Marks, Head of Logistic's Department.

Good luck pilots of Knight Industries, let's show the DSE why they should keep this contract and let's show them how we do things.

Fly safe.

RE: Knight Industries - Reports for Leadership/Head of Departments - Angry Zoner - 02-02-2015

[Image: 95OSUQl.png]
To: Micheal Knight, CEO of Knight Industries view only; message encrypted.
I am resigning from position of Head of Trade Department, returning to position of trading expert.
I belive you can find candidate that personality, way of thinking and past will be more to your liking.
However - until you find someone to take my position, I'll be taking duty of Head of Trade Department.

Red Sidonus

[Image: ezRI0BL.png]

RE: Knight Industries - Reports for Leadership/Head of Departments - Knight Industries - 02-03-2015

Red Sidonus,

This was your descision to resign from your position as Head of Trade Department, I hope you understand to why I gave you your warning to start of with, but I appreciate what you have done and you have gained some respect back from me, but not being able to trust the people you work with, or even your boss that is a something big we need to figure a way round and fix.

I am sure there are pilots within Knight Industries that wish to take this position and with the correct personaility and with the correct attitude that is needed. This position is really tough and hard and has alot of pressure but if we can all work as a team we can get things done correctly with no trouble.

You still have your position as Head of Trade until another candidate is found, I wish you all the best, and I wish you to continue flying with us here at Knight Industries.

President Michael Knight