Discovery Gaming Community
Letter of resignation - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Letter of resignation (/showthread.php?tid=125893)

Letter of resignation - Gypsie Skripto - 02-09-2015

I will not belong to TAZ anymore. Any person who wants to know why, can ask me in Skype or the Forums.

My character will defect into the old group that TAZ once was and try to re-found it. That is the Erisian Liberation Front. I will write the roleplay related with these changes soon. Brunswick Shrine will become a non-TAZ base in Baffin unless we reach an agreement. I am open to Role Play with TAZ about their stance towards the base too.

I am done with perpetuating TAZ as Doug´s memorial faction, he wouldn´t have wanted that, I am sure. I am ready to move on and since Discordianism is my thing, I hope the ELF will become something. Any TAZ that wants in is welcome to join, and anyone else that wants in this alternative take on Discordianism will be welcome too.

As for my SRP Sallie, it´s coming with me, I will make an amendment to my request.

It´s been a long time since Mal recruited me in space, a lot of water down the brige, a lot of good people that I got to know, please all do know that I love you all. Next time we see each other I´ll prolly be pointing a gun at you.

23s

Gyp

Edit: Huge load of Zoner ships for sale soon!

Edit 2: I would like to designate Sabru (2ic) as acting TAZ leader until Mad John (Joggin) returns fully to activity.

RE: Letter of resignation - Price_ - 02-09-2015

Officially saying it here, even though I'm sure you already knew, but I'm sad to see you go and I'll have to personally reevaluate my staying in [TAZ]. But I'll come along for whatever wild ride you've got planed next man.

RE: Letter of resignation - Gypsie Skripto - 02-09-2015

Thanks Price, I promise it will be fun Smile
About Brunswick Shrine, Sabru just bought it so it stays TAZ.

RE: Letter of resignation - Shinju - 02-09-2015

Ahhhhhh, Gypsie, Gypsie. Gooood luck!

RE: Letter of resignation - Sylvie557 - 02-09-2015

I will make sure to scrap ELF on my new defective salvage drone AI faction .:i:. if I see it =P

RE: Letter of resignation - SpaceTime - 02-09-2015

I can only say that I know how you feel because I had the same problem with the same member on my faction some years ago. However unlike you, I kicked that member instead of resigning myself.

I admit that I always wanted to try TAZ but due to time-restrictions, I never could. Good luck Gypsie!

RE: Letter of resignation - Gypsie Skripto - 02-09-2015

You get to try ELF now!

I'm gonna slip a spoiler about the vibe I feel for ELF.

RE: Letter of resignation - Curios - 02-09-2015

I'd say - most people do not understand TAZ RP for a long run already. Let's see what ELF have to offer.