Discovery Gaming Community
To: .:j:. / Subj: Mutual deal / From: Reynard Gull, TAZ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: .:j:. / Subj: Mutual deal / From: Reynard Gull, TAZ (/showthread.php?tid=125962)

Pages: 1 2

To: .:j:. / Subj: Mutual deal / From: Reynard Gull, TAZ - Exodus - 02-10-2015

..::Incoming Transmission::..

ID: Reynard Gull

[Image: reynard111.png]

Kallisti Gentelmans!

You might never heard of me as we had no business before,
so here comes the introduction. My name is Reynard, fool
of Eris and embitter of fellow popes.

To put it simple, my request includes a Salvager frigate.
I would like to buy one from you, for exploration and
treasure hunt purposes. Weapons should not be included
and I would gladly pay the fee for this request.

Please share the conditions of buying the vessel,
I can assure you that it won't be used in any unlawful
actions, only for mere business projects. I think you
already know why is the Salvager a good choice for
harsh enviroment so that is the reason I've chosed
to contact you.

I hope the message will reach you.
With that, please respond when the time is good
for you. Good coincidence for us.

Yours in Eris,
Reynard Gull
23's

..::Transmission Terminated::..

RE: To: .:j:. / Subj: Mutual deal / From: Reynard Gull, TAZ - Exodus - 02-11-2015

"It didn't get through?!" Reynard hits the communications console. "It isn't so rusty, but let's make sure this time it will send the message on wide frequency." Sits back in his chair and inspects the daily report.

RE: To: .:j:. / Subj: Mutual deal / From: Reynard Gull, TAZ - Junker Congress - 02-23-2015

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: avatar_20471.jpg]

Deputy Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy Reynard,

We ain't too keen on just handin out Salvagers. Lotta folks out there want 'em. However, TAZ an Congress've been good friends fer a long time. We might be willin to part with one, but we're gonna be wantin somethin in return. We git business all over Sirius, an some of the folks we do business with have claimed (in the past) that they don't take too kindly with seein our flagship the O'Gordon flyin round in their space. Been downright accused of flyin a warship into a few places. What we're needin is a ship capable of jumpin that ain't seen as no warship. I'm thinkin y'alls carrier often called the Aquilon would fit the bill. She ain't gonna be armed, an we'll put our own Jump Drive an Dockin Modules on 'er. If'n this deal seems good fer y'all give me a holler an let me know.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Deputy Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: sig-1.png]

....Transmission Terminated....

RE: To: .:j:. / Subj: Mutual deal / From: Reynard Gull, TAZ - Exodus - 02-23-2015

[Image: Chao_3_3_Theme_9_GIF_by_toa267.gif]

ID: Kelsey Norton,
Temporary Autonomous Zoners Ambassador

Shasta Orbital Skyhook

Encryption: 5 Tons of Flax

Kallisti Deputy Arbiter, Mr. Wild Bill.

First of all, let me introduce myself. I'm Kelsey Norton and I will be arranging this business as pope Reynard is not capable of handling anything beside himself. Your request was considered and I have to say even though TAZ is not capable to deliver a complete Aquilion carrier, we can help you build one. Using the blueprints and with the joint effort of our engineers we will be able to complete this rather "big and unique" project. I hope Eris will be pleased with our work.

Also, this deal to be balanced we will need not one but three, already built, unarmored salvagers to be compatible with our technology. As you have already told me what are your plans for the carrier I can tell you the purpose of each salvager. They will be used to supply Brunswick Shrine as well as for the maintaince of the station.

This would be our request. We can finetune the deal in each point later on as well. If you decide to agree on this we should look for a shipyard as well where we can work without crazy cabbages disturbing the work. It will also take some time and I have to get access to the blueprints and with that we can figure out the rest of the details regarding the needed materials.

I wish ye all the best and I hope to hear from you soon.
23's
~Kelsey

RE: To: .:j:. / Subj: Mutual deal / From: Reynard Gull, TAZ - Junker Congress - 02-25-2015

Deputy Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy Kelsey,

Them terms seem acceptable. 3 Salvagers fer helpin us build an Aquilon is good fer us. I'll make them Salvagers available to y'all immediately. Let me know when y'all git them blueprints, an what we'll be needin to bring as far as supplies to build. We do have our own Shipyard, but I ain't sure if it's up to specs on buildin such a large ship. We can try 'er out, but if'n y'all figure it's best to build elsewhere, let me know. Lookin forward to the build.

Sincerely,

RE: To: .:j:. / Subj: Mutual deal / From: Reynard Gull, TAZ - Exodus - 03-01-2015

Shasta Orbital Skyhook

Kallisti Bill!

The engineers of Sedona Station sent their report on the materials needed for the Aquilion. As you stated, the ship will be unarmed so the estimated ammount of materials are marked below. A copy of the blueprint will also be delivered to Puerto Rico along with the construction leaders.
  • Ship Hull Panels 30.000
  • Nanocapacitors 10.000
  • Engine Components 9.000
  • Quantum Multiplexors 7.500
  • Bio-Neural Proccessors 5.000
  • Optronics 5.000
  • Xenobiotic Filters 4.000
  • Robotic Hardware 3.000
  • Nuclear Devices 500

With a few modifications Vieques Shipyard will be capable to handle the project. I will bring a crew of engineers and scientists who will guide your comrades and with the joint effort the construction time will be significantly reduced. I also need to mention that every work should be put on hold and all ships must undock from the Shipyard as transports will be comming in delivering the requested materials. So the traffic in the vicinity of Vieques should be limited to the concerned vessels.

Even though I'm most sure you will take good care of the final product, periodic inspection is highly advised. That means either you ask OSI's technical support or ours. Even though you own the ship please keep her away from illegal actions, like piracy or anything else that would mean harm to the vessel. With all that, please ask your transports to respond using this frequency as I want to catalog all the shipments. One of my ships is being fitted for the journey to your system so I might be seeing you in person as well.

That would be all for now. The channel is open, aim your questions on me.
23's
~Kelsey

RE: To: .:j:. / Subj: Mutual deal / From: Reynard Gull, TAZ - Junker Congress - 03-03-2015

Deputy Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

Y'all are efficient. We'll git on this right away. Bout how soon will y'all be showin up with yer technicians?

Sincerely,

RE: To: .:j:. / Subj: Mutual deal / From: Reynard Gull, TAZ - Exodus - 03-04-2015

Beaumont Base

Kallisti Bill!

I'm on my way to Puerto Rico, but had to meet someone on Beaumont. Ye know, secrets, gossips are served cold there, right, very cold. Also I've had to spin the wheel, of Chao or Fortune? Who knows. Let me slap myself... Here, on the topic. I'm close to you so I should get there in no time.

The technicians are on board of my vessel, I'm keeping them fresh and cold in the cargo bay. If there will be no further coincidences I'll get to Vieques right today.

May Eris spank our shiny lower halfs. 23's
~Kelsey

RE: To: .:j:. / Subj: Mutual deal / From: Reynard Gull, TAZ - Exodus - 03-05-2015

Viques Shipyard

Short update!

We've arrived! The engineers and scientists are now on the shipyard as I'm myself. The [TAZ]Wholly.Chao went back to Baffin as it is needed to deliver some goods to a freelancer. Other than that, we are fine. Let's get down to business shall we?

We are here and we are many. 23's
~Kelsey

RE: To: .:j:. / Subj: Mutual deal / From: Reynard Gull, TAZ - Junker Congress - 03-07-2015

Deputy Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

Well, we got all them supplies. They're sittin on Vieques Shipyard. Our shipyard is already full of Engine Components, will we be needin more? How should we proceed?

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 5
Screenshot 6
Screenshot 7
Screenshot 8
Screenshot 9
Screenshot 10

Sincerely,