Discovery Gaming Community
Apostatas ApS| - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: Apostatas ApS| - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=126159)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Apostatas ApS| - Feedback - Apostatas - 02-14-2015

This is the faction feedback, speak your thoughts about us or ask questions here and we'll be more than happy to answer.

Keep it civil.

RE: The Apostatas - Faction Feedback - Marc Shadow - 02-14-2015

I have a question.

Is Cartel| and APT the same faction?

RE: The Apostatas - Faction Feedback - Apostatas - 02-14-2015

Yes, they are now APT

RE: The Apostatas - Faction Feedback - Cashew - 02-15-2015

Two points which have somewhat wound me up so far:

- You hug gates.
- You shoot your own NPCs for bots.

s: It's really annoying please don't do it.

Good luck with your faction.

RE: The Apostatas - Faction Feedback - Charos - 02-15-2015

-It was actually your guys hugging gates, we were simply chasing them.
-We traded nanobots to keep us alive (there were only two of us against several BAF|). NPCs were dying from the immense amount of mines.

(02-15-2015, 05:28 PM)Charos Wrote: -It was actually your guys hugging gates, we were simply chasing them.
-We traded nanobots to keep us alive (there were only two of us against several BAF|). NPCs were dying from the immense amount of mines.

- Yes our bomber was going around the base, however whenever I was too get into one of your members hull. He would come off target and circle in and out of the gate to get his shield back.

- Yes we noticed, we also noticed you were quite favourable of mines. Whether it's to get bots I don't know. But gaining bots over and over again is really annoying to fight against. Two of our fighters are awful at snub pvp. I was the only one consistently being able to cause any sort of damage.

RE: The Apostatas - Faction Feedback - Pancakes - 02-15-2015

(02-15-2015, 05:43 PM)Cashew Wrote:
(02-15-2015, 05:28 PM)Charos Wrote: -It was actually your guys hugging gates, we were simply chasing them.

- Yes our bomber was going around the base, however whenever I was too get into one of your members hull. He would come off target and circle in and out of the gate to get his shield back.

- Yes we noticed, we also noticed you were quite favourable of mines. Whether it's to get bots I don't know. But gaining bots over and over again is really annoying to fight against. Two of our fighters are awful at snub pvp. I was the only one consistently being able to cause any sort of damage.

Cashew, when someone decides to play dirty and hug a friendly JG (that has pulses that really hurt, by the way), while your enemy suffers from a major numerical disadvantage, then you complain when one of our guys decides 'enough is enough' and does the same (that gate pulsed him, by the way)?

Give me a break and get out. There is no excuse for bad form.

Also the fact that bot-feeding between friendly snubs is something quite reasonable. You drain our collective amount of regens that way, in a proportional manner. (Unlike for example, feeding from a capital ship that has the equalivant regens of about 20 snubs), nothing that you didn't do anyway (yeah we saw that, and no we don't care)

(02-15-2015, 05:47 PM)Pancakes Wrote:

Cashew, when someone decides to play dirty and hug a friendly JG (that has pulses that really hurt, by the way), while your enemy suffers from a major numerical disadvantage, then you complain when one of our guys decides 'enough is enough' and does the same (that gate pulsed him, by the way)?

Give me a break and get out.

Guess what: The gate was shooting us as well.

We have spoken to the BAF| player who hugged the gate, I suggest you try to be the bigger man, as hard is it might be for you, and not lower yourselves to a newer players level. If I was you I'd let your leader reply in this thread because you're portraying your faction really badly. So maybe you should give yourself a break and "get out".

RE: The Apostatas - Faction Feedback - Pancakes - 02-15-2015

(02-15-2015, 05:54 PM)Cashew Wrote:
(02-15-2015, 05:47 PM)Pancakes Wrote:

Give me a break and get out.

Guess what: The gate was shooting us as well.

We have spoken to the BAF| player who hugged the gate, I suggest you try to be the bigger man, as hard is it might be for you, and not lower yourselves to a newer players level. If I was you I'd let your leader reply in this thread because you're portraying your faction really badly. So maybe you should give yourself a break and "get out".

Don't mine spam, then your NPCs won't explode and your gates won't turn hostile?

Also, it's not about being the bigger man, it's about being overtly ganked and to a point that if you do not apply the same tactic - you become an easy dinner in a matter of moments. Get over the "evil pvpwhores >: |" Mentality, we want to have fun in this game just as much as the other guy, and with facing dirty things over and over - at a certain point you say to yourself 'enough' and just go lower. If you have issues with your newer guys - go ahead and teach them what to do and what not to do, it doesn't take more than 30 minutes.

RE: The Apostatas - Faction Feedback - Mímir - 02-15-2015

Hi, I was one of the two first fighters and I don't understand the problem. There were two of us and a lot of you, and we fought to the best of our ability against the many, many fighters you threw at us, sharing our resources to keep both our ships in play.

The screenshot above was just the first wave, more of your guys showed - two more APT| did too. You shared bots between yourselves even though you heavily outnumbered us, and you were the ones going for the gate that was a real pain to fight close to.

A lot of BAF| died, we died too, and personally I had a lot of fun.