Discovery Gaming Community
To : Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron (/showthread.php?tid=127028)

To : Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron - Zen_Mechanics - 03-05-2015

[Image: ay3e.png]
raises a glass of wine

Good evening, I am the administrator of Zoner-Guard 74. an unimportant spec in a none important suburb of a fantasticaly unimportant system. I have sent a few of my transport ships including the famous super transport recently to Tripoli - who you folks had contact with several weeks ago. I understand that you are a devout corsair and pretty damn proud of it too. Well, I'd like to formaly open a net of communication with you in the hopes of putting your empire on my friends list and vice versa. I'm not going to bore you with fuzzy words of peace and prosperity, although I should - But I do this for something much more serious then that. There has been many changes in our beloved system, Sparta was re alocated to guard the Delta junction - As it appears the nomads have so far made a huge advancements through the region. While some of you may consider us as inferior in numbers and combat capabilities, we are not to be taken lightly on that. However, I will not hypnotise myself into believing that we have everything under control, we don't. I require assistance and not much zoners are pro free as many many people seem to think they are - They prefer to build luxury hotels to accomodate poor guilable suit--tie from the sirius market.
Omicron Delta is in great danger of falling, The other 2 axis of evil are focused on their blood thirsty vendetta towards each other and miss the greater picture.
As you can see, things are complicated and everyone is too busy on their own accord - I'm also positive that your empire has other issues to do at the omegas - But I am also positive that your empire will not tolorate a threat so close to your home world, Because let's be frank - Its no secret that you fight a bloody war with the Red Hessians, but they are nowhere in getting that close to Crete. Now that i've explained my intentions, I'd like to offer logistical and millitary support in southern omicrons - with free cup final tickets.All I ask in return is that you will come to our aid if the nomads do get a stepping stone in our backyard - and anyone that threatens our integrity and stability here.
Keep in mind that I have no real understanding of how your empire works, I would naturaly attempt to contact the empire directly - but I contact you because I feel you have the stuff needed to get things done - and the charisma to convince the decision makers up there. I
If you require my personal presence to discuss things at first hand, I will be delighted to visit Gamma again.

RE: To : Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron - Pepe - 03-06-2015

|><| |><| |><| ENCRYPTED REPLY TO THE JUNKER CONGRESS |><| |><| |><|

[Image: Interface-57th-earing_zps3861b97c.png]

Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron

But, Senor... we already have mucho good relations with Zoners and other neutrals. *chewing something from last shipment*

1. Zoners bring us food.
2. Ones who doesn't are food.
3. Core and Order are pretty good in keeping big blue shiny beasts busy in deep Omicrons. I guess both took a lesson over Toledo.
4. By protecting their bases and lives, Zoners keep our Theta boundaries safe (with exception of some loco Hessians and mercenaries secretly docked there, but we failed to prove that so far)

Which part would we ever like to improve, Senor Dvir?

Senor...

*Pepe nods again and reaches OFF button with his hairy macho hand*

|><| |><| |><| END OF REPLY |><| |><| |><|

[Image: d6bg.png]

RE: To : Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron - Zen_Mechanics - 03-07-2015

Mr. Pepe, It does sound to me like you trust them to do their work - which I think really doesn't do it.. Or am I wrong? I didn't contact you to discuss how well they do or what they do - I know plenty enough and I know that they care less about us and more about themselves - All the fancy resolutions and hand-shakes are mearly a distraction for them to have even more power and authority. I don't need the attention and I do not wish to even discuss things with them which is why I contact you - Corsairs were always our friends - you have supported us in the omega-49 offensive and continue to support us in, for example Theta - as you mentioned - And I'm sure they are all grateful for that. However, I try not to link myself with the rest - I don't hold the same values as they hold - Most zoners don't even know what values are - It seems that they have forggotten humanity and the sense of survival, well - I did not.

I think you should visit our system and get the sense of things for you to realize that we are the tourch barrier to Theta and ultimatly Gamma and my concerns are genuine. I believe we can meet in space during this week and discuss things with four eyes, If you grant me that.
You can send the bill to my secretary for the fuel and air supply and any other perk you wish to bring with you. I await your response.

Sincerely, David Dvir.