Discovery Gaming Community
Coalition Intelligence Faction - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Coalition Intelligence Faction (/showthread.php?tid=127042)

Pages: 1 2

Coalition Intelligence Faction - Gulryz - 03-06-2015

This Idea just hit my mind to make one, there is rare people who play as Coalition but Coalition represent China,Russia,Arabia and Sub-continent, I am from one of places. I thought to ask community about this Idea that what they think, As I don't have a thousand friends to make a faction of friends

RE: Coalition Intelligence Faction - SnakThree - 03-06-2015

Firstly, wrong forum. Should go to "Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions" forum.

Secondly, there was an attempt http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=120537

Thirdly, I'd rather see current NPC faction getting official representation as they are more important in my opinion.

RE: Coalition Intelligence Faction - Shinju - 03-06-2015

(03-06-2015, 01:08 PM)Snak3 Wrote: Thirdly, I'd rather see current NPC faction getting official representation as they are more important in my opinion.

And SCRA is?

(03-06-2015, 01:10 PM)Shinju Wrote:
(03-06-2015, 01:08 PM)Snak3 Wrote: Thirdly, I'd rather see current NPC faction getting official representation as they are more important in my opinion.

And SCRA is?

SCRA is official representatives of Coalition NPC faction.

RE: Coalition Intelligence Faction - Gulryz - 03-06-2015

according to you SCRA is whole deal , Coalition Idea or RP is nothing

The what now?

I was just trying to say, that in my opinion, current NPC factions without any official representation should be priority.

You simply misinterpreted my statement.

RE: Coalition Intelligence Faction - Pancakes - 03-06-2015

Kinda agreeing with Snak3 here.

Try to go for actual existing Intelligence Buero like BIS or KPT (as LSF and BDM already have that) or perhaps even strive for a Gallic one (which oddly enough is missing, something that I think should be addressed by the administration team, and fixed)

RE: Coalition Intelligence Faction - Sabru - 03-06-2015

(03-06-2015, 03:15 PM)Pancakes Wrote: Kinda agreeing with Snak3 here.

Try to go for actual existing Intelligence Buero like BIS or KPT (as LSF and BDM already have that) or perhaps even strive for a Gallic one (which oddly enough is missing, something that I think should be addressed by the administration team, and fixed)

KPT does have a semi-faction, albeit unofficial, and BIS also have an unofficial faction that is still occasionally played.

As for a gallic one, dont bother trying. that was asked about last year, with not a good response. Plus GRN| claims the intelligence role with their GRN|ONI- subgroup.

RE: Coalition Intelligence Faction - SnakeLancerHaven - 03-06-2015

Devil there has been 2 attempts, one was Beurau of dunno what which failed quick the other stable one was thr Coalition Commisariat (which was once asked for SCRA for approval and we did approve, tabris even helped them since he was leading commisariat inside SCRA) but somehow, people stopped logging and it ended without any second attempt (well except me, but nobody realy cared). SCRA is the Military of Coalition, kinda like the Liberty Navy. While the Commissariat is the intelligence faction you thought of.

I'm not sure who else is willing to do this again, but I m not sure if you can count on SCRA support though.

As sabru said, the same applies for SCRA. They claim the intelligence faction "Commissariat".

RE: Coalition Intelligence Faction - Mímir - 03-06-2015

We aren't enough players to make all these sub-factions. I think it should rather be covered by individual players rather than sub-factions, e.g. SCRA|Boris.Karloff is in charge of naval intelligence and does his naval intelligence RP that he likes with other interested parties within the faction as well as externally. Formal representation through ID's, tags, ships, tech and player sub-factions is highly overrated when you have an imagination.