Discovery Gaming Community
[CLOSED] Signature - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: [CLOSED] Signature (/showthread.php?tid=127108)

Pages: 1 2

[CLOSED] Signature - Vulthuryol - 03-08-2015

Hello all,

I would like to acquire one signature, Details are as follows:

Color Scheme: Black and Silver (And maybe a little hint of a Blue, Red or Green. Depending on overall design of course)
Pictures Required: Ship Picture
Ship Name: Researcher|R.Nelson

Background: Some way out of the way part of space (no trade lanes, jump gates, bases etc in sig) with some form of uncommon anomaly would be awesome.

Payment: Depends on quality and asking price

Regards
Alduin

RE: [WANTED] Signature - evanz - 03-08-2015

ill have a bash at it, what is that ship called?

my bad ,its the yacht

RE: [WANTED] Signature - Corile - 03-08-2015

If you're willing to pay more than 200 mil, then I can go for it.
Links to dA and other stuff in my sig.

@edit, Oh well I misread.
Quote:If interested in this job, show me your work when done and if i like it then we can talk price
If so then count me out.

RE: [WANTED] Signature - Vulthuryol - 03-08-2015

(03-08-2015, 09:11 AM)evanz Wrote: ill have a bash at it, what is that ship called?

my bad ,its the yacht

Cool, I look forward to seeing your design.

(03-08-2015, 10:38 AM)Protégé Wrote: If you're willing to pay more than 200 mil, then I can go for it.
Links to dA and other stuff in my sig.

I have had a look at your stuff and I must say it is quite good, So yes, I can go over 200,000,000sc.

EDIT: Seems you are after an exclusive deal here, I'll tell you what, Make one as good as your current stock and I will buy it from you regardless of this thread. Let me know if this acceptable via this thread before you start.

Quote:EDIT: Seems you are after an exclusive deal here, I'll tell you what, Make one as good as your current stock and I will buy it from you regardless of this thread. Let me know if this acceptable via this thread before you start.
Yeah, ok.

(03-08-2015, 10:58 AM)Protégé Wrote:
Quote:EDIT: Seems you are after an exclusive deal here, I'll tell you what, Make one as good as your current stock and I will buy it from you regardless of this thread. Let me know if this acceptable via this thread before you start.
Yeah, ok.

Alright we have a deal then, you make the signature, And upon completion I will pay you your asking price of 200mil+ (actual amount depends on your requested amount of payment)

RE: [WANTED] Signature - evanz - 03-08-2015

[Image: qSoRGBI.png]

[Image: Rdpest1.png]

quick and simple

[Image: piypnrN.png]
If you like it, 200 millions to Purple_Light, please.

(03-08-2015, 11:08 AM)evanz Wrote: [Image: qSoRGBI.png]

[Image: Rdpest1.png]

quick and simple

These are good but not quite what i'm after sorry, however you have made a go of it so although I do not want these I am still going to pay you a sum of 30,000,000sc for your effort. Tell me where to send it and it's yours Smile