Discovery Gaming Community
To: Order Fleets & Overwatch - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Order Fleets & Overwatch (/showthread.php?tid=127164)

To: Order Fleets & Overwatch - Shizune - 03-09-2015

Sender ID: Agent Commander Kelly Hellion
Subject: Possible Rogue Agents

[Image: KellyFUD_zps4ec841cd1.jpg]

Kelly withholds an annoyed look on her face as she speaks

"I think the images will say enough. It seems the 606th fleet has been trading remains to the black market behind our backs, namely these freelancers. Thanks to the help of the Phoenix Osiris and its captain, these images were caught by both an 606th Carrier and their smuggling operative. All agents and captains who come across another 606th vessel in their travels are to have them halt and drop all remains, I don't need to remind people what will happen if their found supporting nomadic black marketers. If these 606th don't come clean about their operations soon, I'm asking the Overwatch if it would be possible to detain these warships and their captains. And if they refuse to comply..well, the last option would be to destroy their ships and arrest their crews."

Freelancer Transport Scan 1 while near the 606th Carrier
606th turning remains over to Freelancer trader

"Also captains of the 606th, you will report here what you are doing with these remains and the Overwatch will decide your 'fate' from there. I will remind you that if you refuse to listen and or awnser their questions, you will be declared rogue agents and destroyed at all costs when entering Order space. You have been warned."

~For the night we walk, we are the ghost's of Toledo.

RE: To: Order Fleets & Overwatch - Shizune - 03-10-2015

Sender ID: Agent Commander Kelly Hellion
Subject: A work around

[Image: KellyFUD_zps4ec841cd1.jpg]

Kelly stands in what looks to be the Battleship Thebes, behind her are the admirals and the other higher ranked agents

"We decided to let you off easy this time and just request a few things, this was decided by Admiral Golanski himself. All we request from the 606th is this."

Quote:1: 606th will hand over all remains on that transport to the Order Overwatch

2: Submit to questioning if requested by the Overwatch.

"From here on in, if any more hassle is given to the 606th fleet, just tell them that the Overwatch has it under control."

~For the night we walk, we are the ghost's of Toledo.

RE: To: Order Fleets & Overwatch - Arbs - 03-10-2015

>Transmission initiated...
>Comm link established...
>ONLINE.. opening..

Comm ID: Senior Agent Daniel Ray, Callsign "Coastal Brake", 606th fleet.
Encryption: HIGH
Sent on: 10 March 822 AS
Subject: Re: Possible rogue agents.

- - - No Visual - - -

Agent Commander Kelly Hellion,

While I must admit that we have been a bit behind with the protocols, and you have our apologies on that, there are some things that I feel we must clarify.

The 606th has been leading an offensive against the nomads for some time now, and we have also taken part in Research and Development and supplied facilities that were doing such within our core order space, with what we could extract from the nomads.

While I do recognize the case in question at the evidence provided rises a few questions, let me clarify that that vessel was an aged asset of one of our agents that had not yet been registered under our own designations. That was just a tactic that had to be improvised as the carrier was to return into the combat area and there was not enough time for a trip to base. That transport however was scrapped just this morning as it was turned obsolete by the first deployment of our new transports. The full wing is still not fully completed, but is yet operational.

I do understand that such situation would be highly suspecting of black market exotic material smuggling, and as such I have brought evidence that those remains are in our hands still.

::: Evidence :::

Now that that has been clarified let us proceed to the terms that we have been offered.

Our intentions are co-operative to the Order Overwatch and their observation is always welcomed. Your co-operative approach is greatly appreciated by us and as such we accept to these terms.

However we are somewhat hesitating with term "1: 606th will hand over all remains on that transport to the Order Overwatch "
-Shall we be needed for questioning, we are willing to accept. The problem with that is not that we do not trust the Overwatch, but those remains were rather gained by a lot of risk and hard work by our agents, and are essential to the R&D operations and assistance in the manufacturing of advanced equipment on the appropriate facility in our space. As shown on the attached evidence we are in posesion of those remains, and we hold great responsibility on that. We would be more than gracious to the Overwatch if they were to open up to discussion regarding this issue and giving a clarification as to why it came this decision.

At this time Agent Commander, if possible we would like to hear from the order Overwatch and/or establish a direct link.

Thank you for contacting us Agent Kelly, we await a response.

Senior Agent Daniel Ray,
"Coastal Brake", 606th Order fleet.
The Order

>Link lost...
>Transmission ended.

RE: To: Order Fleets & Overwatch - Shizune - 03-10-2015

Sender ID: AI Xana
Subject: Relinking

A golden AI hologram is seen on what looks to be the bridge of the Cruiser Revenge, the comms relay changing and altering the path of information to and from this channel

::: As requested, this channel is being resent to the Overwatch themselves so they may speak to you :::

::: Resending to: [Supreme Admiral Golanski, Admiral Grey, Admiral Jeremy] :::

::: This channel is now open to the main leaders of the Order, all other access from other parties and lower ranking Agents have been ceased
:::

The AI bows as the screen fades to black soon after