Discovery Gaming Community
Palmer Research Station - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Palmer Research Station (/showthread.php?tid=127872)

Pages: 1 2

Palmer Research Station - Black Jack - 03-30-2015

Greetings and welcome to Palmer Research Station.

Our station constructed in Omega 3 system near Omega 3 anomaly.

[Image: RjyHgjx.png?3]

Our base was constructed as Research complex that studying nomads and trying to obtain they cloacking technology to human ships. Also to look after changes in Omega 3 anomaly. Base will also construct all types of modules in future and be plase where all scientinst can rest and do their research. We have big laboratory that can be used by many people who wishes to study universe.

[Image: BcjZSjP.jpg?1]

Base imports:
Berilium Ore - 2000 c.r
Food - 250 c.r
Water - 250 c.r
Oxygen - 250 c.r
Reinforced alloy - 500 c.r

Base exports:
Berilium ore - 2000 c.r

Factories avalable:
Cloaking device factory

Base IFF:
Zoner

Base status:

Fully operational.

Ships with Docking Permition:
BAF| - Bretonian Armed Forces
BPA) - Bretonian Police
Bowex) - Borderworlds Exports
Mothership.Alexandria - Zoner Peace Dreadnought.
Dvemer - Base supplier
Santa.Maria - Base Supplier
Raptor| - Nomad equipment delivery team (pirate)
{MoR} - Nomad equipment delivery team (Freelancer)

Base administrator: Jack Stivenson (Black Jack)

RE: Palmer Research Station - Black Jack - 06-29-2015

Greetigns everyone.

During the fact that we working with highly dangerous technology, our management cometee desided to close station from everyone. From now on people who really need docking on Palmer will have permission to dock. So if you want docking permition please fill following list:

Type of ship:
Tag:
ID:
IFF:
Why we should let you in?:

Jack Stivenson out.

RE: Palmer Research Station - Eva Falk - 06-29-2015

[Image: 54RoDvQ.png]

Dear administrators of Palmer Research Station

I'm contacting you as I wish to contiune docking at your station. Please look below at the sheet you prepared. For further questions or information contact me.

Type of ships: LF, HF, VHF, Bomber, GB
Tag: Raptor|
ID: Pirate
IFF: Pirate
Why we should let you in?:
- We'll be delivering Nomad Remains (vairous) to your base as well as equipment as long as no one asks where it is coming from

[Image: 6JqCGTz.png]

Greetigns Mrs. Eva Falk.

I see you wish to work as nomad hunters a bit? According to our database your group are pirates, not hunters. Usually we not letting pirates dock on Palmer, but in your case we can make exception. If you say that you wish to help us and bring us some nomad remains and their equipments then we can grant you access on base under next conditions:

1. You will have to bring us atleast 10 gunboat and 30 fighter remains per month. Also you will have to bring us 10 nomad hybrid weapons from Omega 55 so we could study it and produse more.

2. No fighting near Palmer base.

3. No pirating near Palmer base.

4. Don't bring fights to Palmer when you are under fire, because it's research lab not Freeport.

We can grant you access on base under this conditions. If you see this accesseble then we have a deal.

Jack Stivenson out.

RE: Palmer Research Station - Eva Falk - 06-29-2015

[Image: 54RoDvQ.png]

Hey there Mr. Stivenson!

I hereby accept your conditions.
I will report about the delivery of 10 gunboat , 30 fighter remains and 10 alien guns right before we are unloading them.

I understood and accept the NFZ around Palmer station and we won't break those rules you have set up.

[Image: 6JqCGTz.png]

Greetings again Mrs. Eva Falk.

Since you accepted this conditions your request is GRANTED and your organization will have docking access on Palmer Research Station since today.

Just be worned if someone report us about vialotion of our agreement and bring proof (screenshots) we will have to:

1. Worn you.
2. Deny your docking permition.

For now you have docking access. Welcome on Palmer Research Station.

Jack Stivenson out.

RE: Palmer Research Station - Mercenaries of Rheinland - 06-29-2015

Guten Tag die Herren

As I heard that Palmer got closed I knew that I need to ask for permission as soon as possible.
While exploring the Omega systems and defending corporation from Rheinland we are getting a lot of loot due to that and also rare artifacts too and we'd like to sell them to you if your interested. We already sold gunboat remains and a power cell to you. Therefore I ask for permission to dock at you Research Station.

Type of ship: snubs, Gunboats, Transports, Liners
Tag: {MoR}
ID: Freelancer
IFF: Freelancer
Why we should let you in?: please read above and I want to keep the business going between us that begun with the alien artifact I lately sold to you

Schöne Grüsse
MoR Triumvirate

RE: Palmer Research Station - Black Jack - 06-30-2015

Greetings Mr. Schöne Grüsse.

Yes we had some bisness with your organization and true, you brought us Nomad Power cell that serves us great. I will let your organization in on few conditions:

1. You won't start shooting someone near our base.
2. You won't bring warships to our base (gunboat class is max)
3. While in our base you won't explore station and be only in those places that you can be. I step in wrong direction and our guards will have to get you out from base.

If you find this conditions acceptable, then you will have your docking access.

Jack Stivenson out.

RE: Palmer Research Station - Mercenaries of Rheinland - 06-30-2015

Guten Tag Herr Stivenson

Happy to hear that the cell was of good use.
All 3 points are absolute acceptable. After business the only interesting part of your station is the bar, to relax.

Schöne Grüße
MoR Triumvirate - Loki Asentreu

RE: Palmer Research Station - Black Jack - 07-07-2015

Mr. Schöne Grüsse

I still don't understand why your organization want to increase influence to Omega 3, but docking access for your group is GRANTED. Hangar 4,5,6 and 7 are expecting you.

Jack Stivenson out.