Discovery Gaming Community
Newbies. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Newbies. (/showthread.php?tid=128000)

Newbies. - hixday - 04-02-2015

Hello, I will be going straight to my goal, Newbies... Since a while there is many of thems, there is nothing bad about it, this is not the reason I am creating this thread.
The problem I am facing right now are people who are not reading the rules or not Rping, Last 30 minutes I faced two people who attacked me while once in a fight and the other time crossing near a lane.
Of course self-defense is a fact but when you are in a heavy fighter and the opponent in a yolo gunship there is no way to win just try to run to the closest station which is at 50k, the guy keep using CD so I can't engage my cruise engine. I told them to stop, to read the rules , it was important but none of thems listen, one even awnsered, I don't need rules. Cool ... I have been looking for the report section but I can't see where it is, maybe I looked in the wrong spot because I can't find it. What do you guys think about it ?

Also english is my second language so I might have couple mistakes.
Thanks.

RE: Newbies. - Kirill - 04-02-2015

Report section is here.

RE: Newbies. - FynnMcScrap - 04-02-2015

Also : Welcome.
Give the rest of us a chance to proove that we know exactly what you mean and why those LOLwhuts should be sanctioned.

We need players who like to play DISCO,
regardless of any difficulties in sorting those out who are nothing than bluethirsty trolls.

Nothing wrong with seeking the blues - in the correct setting.

Greets
Rob

RE: Newbies. - Highland Laddie - 04-03-2015

Go out beyond Liberty, and you'll generally find less lolwuts.

RE: Newbies. - Alley - 04-03-2015

Remember we all were noobs once. I got banned within my first week on disco in 2008 and even circumvented my ban. Eventually it caused me to meet some nice people, join USI, see it become official, join grn, join ln and eventually lead me to where I am now.

a newbie can either not like the game and turn around, or become an active community member. It's highly dependent on its encounters. If you come across one, remember that. Give a shot at talking with him before you give him hell.

RE: Newbies. - Lythrilux - 04-03-2015

(04-03-2015, 12:51 AM)Alley Wrote: I got banned within my first week on disco in 2008 and even circumvented my ban.

woooow bad girl

RE: Newbies. - Wesker - 04-03-2015

(04-03-2015, 12:51 AM)Alley Wrote: Remember we all were noobs once. I got banned within my first week on disco in 2008 and even circumvented my ban. Eventually it caused me to meet some nice people, join USI, see it become official, join grn, join ln and eventually lead me to where I am now.

a newbie can either not like the game and turn around, or become an active community member. It's highly dependent on its encounters. If you come across one, remember that. Give a shot at talking with him before you give him hell.

I was sanctioned in my first month for re-engaging and suffered from IMG| lolganksquads cheating by docking and re-engaging in tau23, instead of quitting im active, its possible!