Discovery Gaming Community
To: [UC] || From: {AFC} - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: [UC] || From: {AFC} (/showthread.php?tid=128424)

To: [UC] || From: {AFC} - The Archangels Fighter Club - 04-14-2015

[Image: PvqOC7c.gif]

Greetings,

It was a pleasure meeting a few of you a week or so ago out in the Taus.
You asked us some questions that day. Some based on facts but others on rumors.
As you may or may not remember, we have asked you too on the base of some interesting rumors if you have any sort of dealings with Nox.

So well? Do you?

Cheers.

[Image: k5zGlPM.gif]

RE: To: [UC] || From: {AFC} - nOmnomnOm - 04-16-2015

Le bump////

RE: To: [UC] || From: {AFC} - Teerin - 04-19-2015

[Image: R7A7o6Q.png]

Monsieur Sunny,

While I could not personally attend the meeting that you organized, one of my friends who did seemed to enjoy himself. Plenty to drink, along with a fun light show, apparently. Mind you, Freeport Six isn't the best venue, but I digress.

Business, especially with the Unione Corse, can be closely compared to a thrilling romance. Companionship, intensity, and genuine care are all key components that ought to be in place before anything serious happens. Therefore, when a lady pursues a gentleman for marriage shortly after the first date, merely because she presumes he has the vast wealth that she wants, the gentleman would be in his right mind to grow suspicious of her intentions.

You've gone through the motions of initiating what could grow to become a prosperous friendship, and the Corse are glad to receive the attention. However, we would be delighted to see the AFC follow through with more than simply asking for what we knew you originally wanted. Sunny, you may not employ tact, but I assure you that subtlety and sensitivity are both indispensible in delicate diplomacy such as this. If, perchance, we do deal with that drug, is there anything of value that can you provide for us in return?

I have more questions to ask, yet they can wait until this communication progresses a little farther. With luck, neither this response, nor your reply to it, will dissuade us from continuing here. I may seem skeptical, as that is essential in my position, but I am in fact quite eager to see where this goes.

Good day to you.

General Logarus,
Unione Corse Armed Command
[Image: 2qxp3b5.png]

RE: To: [UC] || From: {AFC} - The Archangels Fighter Club - 04-23-2015

Dear General Logarus,

Firstly, I do apologies for being so forward with the question.
You must understand though... I was rather surprised when I saw one of your guys come around to Kepler with a load...
So rather the question is... was he going against your orders or is there a link?
I don't expect you to answer. Non of my concern, really.

I am the type of man though that doesn't rat about information like this, you see, to anyone that would be troublesome...
Not if it is concerning friends or people I respect. To them I am an honest, co-operative man.
You have no need to worry about it being leaked. I can assure you that.
For one thing I understand the secrecy that must be kept for things like this to not ruin reputation with your contacts.
It's lucky kind of that no one else saw that captain other than me, I suppose.

As for your question as to what we are able to bring to the table... heh... name your poison and I'll see if I can get a hold of it down here.
What sort of things are you in need of? I'll be happy to attend to a friend's needs.

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

PS: No, I will not keep these images. As of now I am disposing of them to show that I am true to my word.

RE: To: [UC] || From: {AFC} - Teerin - 04-28-2015

Bonsoir,

Your apology is noted. And although I'm not sure how surprised you actually were when you saw that ship, I thank you for keeping that confidential. Currently, yes, we do have an arrangement in which we share that market with the Brigands. Considering their lack of unity and overall low production, it is wise that you sought to contact us instead.

Where will your transport capitaines be looking to distribute, if we grant you access? A well planned coverage of markets can be a key factor.

As for what we want, there are various commodities that we've heard of, which might potentially be quite valuable within Gallia. These include Blue Jillies, Sunbucks Coffee, Blood Diamonds, various "Synth" products, and Iridium. Bringing a few hundred of each to us would save a lot of time, and could result in future contracts. Send a loaded transport to our Bourbon Base, which is located at the southeast portion of sector 7D in Burgundy. We'll have a transport or two of our own waiting there for a transfer of goods.

Also, I recommend that you register on our job board. You'll find that the payments are quite generous, as it's well funded by our senate. The board also offers a wide range of targets, so you need not worry if some would be inconvenient for you to hunt.

General Logarus,

RE: To: [UC] || From: {AFC} - The Archangels Fighter Club - 04-30-2015

Greetings again Mr. General Logarus,

It is good to hear from you again and thank you.
These goods you have listed ...we can provide them certainly... and I suppose you would like 500 of each?
We will have them delivered to you soon, that you can be sure of.

As for your question concerning where we would be distributing... Let me put it this way.
The Outcasts have a good hold of the underground system in Sirius when it comes to their highly addictive cardimine.
If suppose... we were to introduce in a higher frequency another drug to compete... there would be some hits taken to the Outcasts, am I right?
I can see your organization has been doing that... but I am offering to work together and extend my hand to help.

I know that Rheinland for starters is more open for the trade of that drug... but we are also keen to open to places like liberty and try to push the drug in there as well.
Think of us as your distributors.

I thank you too for inviting us to register to your job board as well. We will make haste to do that as well.

Thank you and we look forward to your reply,

Cheers

RE: To: [UC] || From: {AFC} - Teerin - 05-03-2015

Sunny,

That amount of each will do, merci. Perhaps a sample of some distant, exotic alcoholic beverages, too. Only if there is room to spare aboard your ship, however, and no need to go the extra mile for that.

When looking at distribution grounds, think of what is not currently covered. The Corse do not often venture into Bretonia, for example. Omicron space, as well as the deep Omegas, also sit far beyond our reach. Outside of that, you may assist with distribution to Liberty and Rheinland, though preferably to a lesser degree than those other regions.

One of my right hand men is looking at your registration application as well. I expect that it will be cleared shortly, allowing your members to begin their work.

We look forward to continuing this budding friendship. Adieu, for now.

General Logarus,

RE: To: [UC] || From: {AFC} - The Archangels Fighter Club - 05-04-2015

Greetings Mr. General Logarus,

I have to say, you've got a fine establishment going on here. I've got the goods you wanted and I'm awaiting for the transfer of the cargo now. I might as well sit on my ship in the loading bays and do some various paper-work while I'm down here?
Actually... do you happen to know of anything in particular a Brigandian would like around here? Might as well get a hello gift and swing by them later while I'm in the neighborhood.
Hey don't worry I have not forgotten about you! I'll have my party-bus come over soon with some exotic drinks as you requested... It's just taking a little longer for them to get here.

Cheers