Discovery Gaming Community
Not a leaving thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Not a leaving thread (/showthread.php?tid=128498)

Pages: 1 2

Not a leaving thread - Shizune - 04-16-2015

Its not, my home PC, which is where I have discovery installed, has finally died off and I will unable to get a new one for quite some time. During this I would like to note:

My absence from most factions I'm working with, I'll remain in the chats so I stay up to speed (trusty Ipad).
Radion, I'll pay you back once my PC is resorted, sorry for the time to wait more
Dragons/O'Rhu, I'll try to awnser your questions when I have time on skype, if I don't respond, it most likely means I'm doing something
Geoff/FreelancerRNC, I'll try to respond to the RP the best I can from this thing when I can

Anyone else I forget, sorry for this sudden and abrupt absence. My PC's hard drive is having problems again and the max time till I'm back up and running again is around two to three weeks from now (at most).

And before people start offering help for my PC, please note that its a 6 year old Acer laptop who's seen its better days and is just getting worse as the day's goes by. Writing this from my school HP laptop as we speak, so I'll check in on things time to time. But for now, I'm out and will try to get another new PC and stuff to work with it.

~Shizune

RE: Not a leaving thread - Lythrilux - 04-16-2015

Damn, that sucks. I hope you can get a new machine soon and rejoin us.

RE: Not a leaving thread - Luke. - 04-16-2015

Can you get a new microphone while you're at it c:

RE: Not a leaving thread - Tarator - 04-16-2015

Eh, hope to cya back in game soon mate.

RE: Not a leaving thread - Cookie Jar Cloaks - 04-16-2015

play on laptop?

RE: Not a leaving thread - Sciamach - 04-16-2015

play disco on phone.

all is okay

RE: Not a leaving thread - Pirate Reaper - 04-16-2015

(04-16-2015, 04:27 AM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: play disco on phone.

all is okay

Upload FL into an USB stick and play somewhere else, shady (bandit)

RE: Not a leaving thread - Sath - 04-16-2015

(04-16-2015, 01:20 AM)Luke. Wrote: Can you get a new microphone while you're at it c:

Wild Luke appears out of nowhere... :3

RE: Not a leaving thread - JohnyWalker - 04-16-2015

My vintage PC also have (almost continuosly) problems, overall with the Hard Disk.

If this is your problem, i can suggest you HDD Regenerator or DRevitalize tools.

Personally i like more the DRevitalize, it comes with the Hirens Boot CD (freeware) with a lot of more useful tools!! (Use them with catuion!)

This DRevitalize (also HDD Regenerator) it will fix the damaged sectors on Hard disk without erasing the data. It really HELPED me a lot! That is why im writing this hehehehehe.

I hope it will be fixed soon!! Good Luck!!

RE: Not a leaving thread - Radion - 04-16-2015

Alright, hope you get back soon. If you want any suggestions for a new PC, just send me a budget and I can send you a list of parts or a recommended laptop. If you just want a new hard drive to try and prolong the Laptop's life further, get a Hitachi/HGST drive. If you can't afford it, Western Digital also makes decent quality drives. Just don't buy a Seagate, they have horrible failure rates.