Discovery Gaming Community
To : RFP| Re : Smugglers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : RFP| Re : Smugglers (/showthread.php?tid=128918)

To : RFP| Re : Smugglers - Junker Marauders - 04-30-2015

[Image: vkiXtGH.png]

On the way to deliver some equipment to Kreuzberg one of our freighter pilots happened across two transports carrying some suspicious cargo heading into the Sigmas. While one of them was already in the Sigmas before our transport could get a cargo scan on it. One of them is a Gateway Liner and the Serenity classed transport accompanying him was flying a Freelacer IFF. Anyway, thought one of your officers might be interested in it.

Scanner logs

~Cash Ivankov, Deputy Marauder
[Image: qff6ZIp.png]

RE: To : RFP| Re : Smugglers - Junker Marauders - 05-03-2015

[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont Spire, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: Rheinland Federal Police
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Smuggling

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Over the past few days one of our ships was enjoying some leisure time while viewing the planet of Holstein and has come across even more people carrying crates of questionable content. I'm unsure why there are suddenly so many of them, but it seems as if you might have some sort of problem going on. Some transports have even come through multiple times, so these really arent isolated incidents.

Transport 1 : 1 2 3 4 5
Transport 2 : 1 2
Transport 3 : 1 2 3 4 5
Transmission feed CLOSED

RE: To : RFP| Re : Smugglers - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 05-03-2015

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Bonn station
SUBJECT: Information about violators of Rheinland laws

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Deputy Marauder Ivankov. My name is Laura Carsten and I´m polizeidirektorin of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

What a collection you gathered out there! Well, except the one from Sigma-13, that´s out of jurisdiction of Rheinland laws. Anyway, I´m impressed. It seems that smugglers started to be very active recently for some reason. Gut that they can´t feel safe even if they slip around law enforcement forces. Danke for provided information, we will send them fining tickets soon.

It seems that Marauders really shouldn´t be put in same box with common junkers and their shady activities. Maybe you can continue collecting such an interesting pictures, polizei might be interested in buying such pieces of art...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To : RFP| Re : Smugglers - Junker Marauders - 05-07-2015

[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Destination ID: Laura Carsten
► SUBJECT: Black Market munitions

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I'm glad to hear that you have found the information that was gathered useful, although I am a little sad to hear that the person who was caught in the Sigmas will escape justice. I personally place a great deal of trust and respect in the laws of the houses. That said, it then saddens me to have to report that even more suspicious activity has been witnessed around Rheinland.

Gremmy : 1 2 3
Transportez : 1 2 3
Ghost : 1 2
Roach.Coach : 1 2 3 1 2 3
Lark : 1 2 3

If anyone comes across anything else I'll be certain to make sure it's promptly reported.

Transmission feed CLOSED

RE: To : RFP| Re : Smugglers - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 05-10-2015

SUBJECT: Another batch of information about violators of Rheinland laws

Guten Tag again, Sehr geehrter Deputy Marauder Ivankov. So more ships for the collection. Interesting, but also disturbing, especially when even capital ship is used for smuggling.

Unfortunately judge refused to add Gremmy because he likes cases without any doubts, but cargo scan is from Sigma-13 and he insists on that nonsense named in dubio pro reo. This lawyers crap really sucks!

Well, more fining tickets will be sent. Anyway, danke for your cooperation.

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To : RFP| Re : Smugglers - Junker Marauders - 05-13-2015

Transmission feed OPEN
► Destination ID: Laura Carsten
► SUBJECT: I cant hold all these munitions

I agree, it is quite disturbing how many people seem to break the laws with seemingly little care.
Most of these people have even shown enough disregard to simply use the lanes rather than trying to hide their cargo.

Sedex : 1 2 3
Jameshambones : 1 2 3
XT-22"Ramona" : 1 2 3
Hauler1 : 1 2 3
ALG|Hansa : 1 2 3

At the very least I hope that those you have sufficient evidence of are being punished, it almost pains me to see the law being broken so freely.

Transmission feed CLOSED

RE: To : RFP| Re : Smugglers - Laura C. - 05-18-2015

SUBJECT: Another batch of information about violators of Rheinland laws

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Deputy Marauder Ivankov. So still more and more smugglers around! And even ALG and Republican Shipping affiliates there, mein Gott!

But I can tell you that we increased number of patrols in New Berlin and Frankfurt already, hopefully it will help. Last reports suggest that number of spotted smugglers went rapidly down, however that doesn´t mean they just didn´t find some other way which we don´t know yet.

Anyway, danke for your cooperation again.

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To : RFP| Re : Smugglers - Junker Marauders - 05-23-2015

Transmission feed OPEN
► Destination ID: Rheinland Federal Polizei
► SUBJECT: Black Market Funitions

I wish I could bring better news, but it seems as though people continue to just as openly break the law, in most cases simply flying freely down the lanes.

Fanta.(wfry) 1 2 3
ALG|Hansa 1 2 3
Tormentor 1 2 3
Hugh_Jass 1 2 3

If this trend keeps up, you may wish to start issuing bigger fines. I'm pretty sure the captain of the Hansa was already reported more than once.
Transmission feed CLOSED

RE: To : RFP| Re : Smugglers - Laura C. - 05-23-2015

SUBJECT: Another batch of information about violators of Rheinland laws and an offer for JM

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Deputy Marauder Ivankov. Danke for another batch of evidence about law violators.

However, we need to take little more aggresive measures. What we done so far doesn´t seems to be working, majority of issued fines are not payed and obviously smugglers continue in their crimes and earning the money by transporting illegal cargo.

Polizei Oberkommando decided to start "Operation Aufräumen" and offer you cooperation on it as the first choice. The principle is simple - we will pay you million credits for every thousand cargo units of black market munitions which you will be able to confiscate from smugglers and destroy. However, because of possible legal issues caused by fact that Junker Marauders doesn´t have status of law enforcers and some criminals loves to call their lawyers when they are subject of little illegal methods themselves, we decided that your part of operation will take place in Sigma-13 which is outside of jurisdiction of Rheinland laws. To be clear - we are not interested in destruction of the ships. On the other hand, we know that some captains won´t be willing to hand over the cargo without threats and maybe even without use of force. However, before you open fire, you have to warn them clearly what will happen if they will continue to refuse to hand over contraband.

One note - although we doubt that GMG would have any objections against this, because black market munitions is illegal by their laws too, you can´t mention us anywhere and we will officially deny conducting any operations outside Rheinland space. I hope it´s clear why.

On the other hand, I would like to point you out to Daumann Bounty Board. As far as I´m informed, they issued bounty on black market munitions smuggling as well so in the end you may be paid quite well for your good deeds. Maybe GMG will add something too if you tell them you are interested in catching black market munitions smugglers in their territory.

Anyway, here are conditions summed up:
- One million credits will be payed for every thousand cargo units of black market munitions on any ship (rounded to higher value), which will be confiscated and destroyed. Evidence about cargo and it´s destruction is required.
- One million bonus for saying "Smuggling black market munitions is a crime, don´t do it!"
- If the ship whose cargo will be confiscated, is listed already in Rheinland Criminal database for smuggling, the payment will be doubled.

Let me know if you and Junker Marauders generally are interested.

END OF THE MESSAGE