Discovery Gaming Community
Eh... Overdone? (Block from Shoutbox) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Eh... Overdone? (Block from Shoutbox) (/showthread.php?tid=128931)

Eh... Overdone? (Block from Shoutbox) - SnakeLancerHaven - 05-01-2015

Uhm... It has been almost 2 - 3 weeks now that I've been blocked from shoutbox because of posting a Rap Music from Snoop Dogg still D.R.E.

What does this mean? Am I blocked for a life time now just for posting that ?

RE: Eh... Overdone? (Block from Shoutbox) - sindroms - 05-01-2015

Weed culture is cancer. Good riddance.

RE: Eh... Overdone? (Block from Shoutbox) - SnakeLancerHaven - 05-01-2015

(05-01-2015, 03:57 PM)sindroms Wrote: Weed culture is bad. Good riddance.

Well??

RE: Eh... Overdone? (Block from Shoutbox) - Lythrilux - 05-01-2015

(05-01-2015, 03:57 PM)sindroms Wrote: Weed culture is bad. Good riddance.

Hip Hop =/= weed culture

RE: Eh... Overdone? (Block from Shoutbox) - Fluffyball - 05-01-2015

You won't be unbanned from SB. I was supposedly to be banned for two weeks... Second month has already ended...

RE: Eh... Overdone? (Block from Shoutbox) - Omi - 05-01-2015

good(:

RE: Eh... Overdone? (Block from Shoutbox) - Connor - 05-01-2015

Go and post something in the player request about it. It'll be much faster for you and us. In the mean time, I'll lock this as Snake knows what to do about it.

RE: Eh... Overdone? (Block from Shoutbox) - Marburg - 05-01-2015

(05-01-2015, 03:53 PM)Snake Wrote: Uhm... It has been almost 2 - 3 weeks now that I've been blocked from shoutbox because of posting a Rap Music from Snoop Dogg still D.R.E.

What does this mean? Am I blocked for a life time now just for posting that ?

just posting to clarify:

Snake, I banned you from the box back on April 23, so I'm not sure where the idea of 2-3 weeks came from outside of simple exaggeration on your part.

& I didn't throw you out for posting a rap tune. I happen to like it...but I had to make a decision. I asked myself at the time, "Self, decent song & all, but considering that Snake just came off a 24hr tempban for posting vulgar on the forums only a few days ago & is already ignoring that rule, what do?"

"Well, Self,"
I replied "He's obviously just trying to be funny. You could let it slide or not"

...And because you were fresh off a tempban, I decided to not let it slide & allowed the joke to faceplant after bringing it up in the modchat.

I was perfectly willing to talk it over with you & give ya a little slap on the wrist, but after receiving your angry PM with some all caps thrown in, I didn't feel any obligation to try & calm you down & stayed all business-like in my response & left it at that

Then, I went to work for a few days & simply forgot about you.

Your version is alot more dramatic sounding though...reality is just boring & doesn't play well with the target audience.