Discovery Gaming Community
To: OSC| Representatives ||| Pilgrim Hospel, Paid Consult - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: OSC| Representatives ||| Pilgrim Hospel, Paid Consult (/showthread.php?tid=129151)

To: OSC| Representatives ||| Pilgrim Hospel, Paid Consult - Gondoros - 05-08-2015

[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

[Image: 7BrLJRV.png]

Greetings,
My name is John Kurt and I represent Tinker & Transport. Our group is already known to you sirs, so no need for further details about our organization.
The reason why I am contacting you is that we are currently doing some remodeling to The Shrine, the zoner base in Baffin.
The plan is to build a place for visitor and pilgrims to unwind from the oh so tedious space travel. Our expertise in such matter is well lower that yours of course so we naturally decides to call upon you for help and direction.
We would like to know what is necessary for setting up the Pilgrim Hospel. We will need a list of course with names and quantities.
Your help will not go unrewarded of course. We are willing to pay 50.000.000 SC to an account of your choice , for your consult information.

I will attach a blueprint of the construction so you have an idea of its scale.

[Image: HZyKcHD.png]

I await your reply on this matter.

I wish you a good day,
John out.

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]

RE: To: OSC| Representatives ||| Pilgrim Hospel, Paid Consult - Croft - 05-09-2015

Incoming Message from

[Image: CUL9N5p.jpg]

Henry Pines, OSC| Co-Chairman

Greetings Mr Kurt,

We have recieved your blueprints for the aforementioned project and would be delighted to apply our expertise on the matter. However, there are a few key details that need to be filled in before I can send it down to our design team on Baden Baden.

The first is the projected population of the Hospel inculding the potential maximum of visitors, I would advise overstating the values by roughly 10% to account for surges in visitors or staff.

The second is the desired comfort level of each berth, this will naturally impact the overall maximum the Hospel can accommodate and influence any suggestions on our part. For reference we use six levels of comfort in our liner cabins, ranging from lowest to highest: Basic, Acceptable, Short Stay, Long Stay, Luxurious and Indefinite.
For the greatest restorative effects I would suggest the Short Stay level, for the highest accommodation levels I'd advise Basic.

In regards to the fee, your offer is extremely generous but for the sake of our continued co-operation we will ask for no more than 10,000,000 which shall be negotiated upon completion of our consultation.

Yours,
Henry Pines

Message Ends

RE: To: OSC| Representatives ||| Pilgrim Hospel, Paid Consult - Gondoros - 05-09-2015

Good day Mr. Pines.

Wonderful to hear from you and in such a short time too. That says a lot about your organization.

Now regarding your questions. What we have in mind is accommodating our soon to be guests in 100 rooms. The blueprints that I have sent you consist of a single modular construction with 10 individual rooms. Each room will have the capacity for 2 people , if the need arises. So all in all our estimations put the number of the Hospel population at about 150. If we then include the number of visitors it will range to 200. So just to be on the safe side I will say 220 as a final number.

Moving on to the level of comfort I must admit that the Hospel will not compare to the luxury of your liner cabins. It will have a satisfying comfort for those who seek to rest from a long travel across the stars and maybe even visit the Discordian Chapel, or the Bowling Alley and so on. So with that in mind, the level of comfort should be : Short Stay.

Concerning the fee. In fact you are the generous one. I thank you for this fee reduction and am sure that T&T and Orbital Spa and Cruise will have a long and standing business relationship, from which both can reap benefits.
Thanks you sir. I await your response and wish you a good day.

John out.

RE: To: OSC| Representatives ||| Pilgrim Hospel, Paid Consult - Croft - 05-10-2015

Incoming Message from

Hello Mr Kurt,

A pleasure as always, and thank you for your kind words. We do our utmost to respond quickly to our valued customers and business partners.

On to the matter at hand, I've sent the blueprints and additional information, which I thank you for the promptness of your response, to our design team who will begin to create a portfolio of suggestions and room permutations. The whole process should take no longer than a week if not less and will contain the wealth of our experience in the most basic and easily understandable form possible.

In regards to payment we would ask for a cover cost of 2,000,000 sc to be wired into the OSC|Offshore.Account, the remaining payment can be negotiated upon delivery of the portfolio.
I hope you find these terms to be agreeable and look forward to our future co-operation.

Yours,
Henry Pines

Message Ends

RE: To: OSC| Representatives ||| Pilgrim Hospel, Paid Consult - Gondoros - 05-11-2015

Mr. Pines,

You bring me great news. A week is fine as timelines are concerned, and actually considering the magnitude of the project I'd say you work fast which is much appreciated.
I have wired the cover costs to the designated account and the transfer went through without problems.

The rest of the payment will be negotiated as you suggested, when the time has comes, but I must warn you , we will be very generous "smiles".
I hope to hear from you soon Mr. Pines.

Have a good day,
John out.

RE: To: OSC| Representatives ||| Pilgrim Hospel, Paid Consult - Croft - 05-17-2015

Incoming Message from

Good day Mr Kurt,

I hope this message finds you prosperous and well. Our design team has just finished the portfolio on the Hospel consultancy which fortune willing, you fill find below. If there is anything not to your liking please let me know at your earliest convience.

If the document is acceptable we would request a further payment of 2,000,000 sc for completion of our services.

Yours,
Henry Pines

Message Ends

RE: To: OSC| Representatives ||| Pilgrim Hospel, Paid Consult - Gondoros - 05-18-2015

Mr. Pines,

I'm really impressed by these designs. Your team has really outdone itself. Bravo! The first concept plan draws my eyes , as does the second of course. I think travelers and visitors to The Shrine will most surely be delighted with the accommodations .

I'm sending the next payment as we speak sir. It is well deserved.

Have a good day,
John out.

RE: To: OSC| Representatives ||| Pilgrim Hospel, Paid Consult - Croft - 05-18-2015

Incoming Message from

A pleasure as always Mr Kurt,

I am delighted to hear that the portfolio is to your liking, I will pass your sentiments on to our team on Baden Baden along with a healthy bonus for their hardwork on this project.
The payment has been received with our thanks and on behalf of everyone at OSC|, I would like to wish you the best of luck in your endeavours and a smooth construction of the Pilgrim Hospel.

Yours,
Henry Pines

Message Ends