Discovery Gaming Community
To: DSE) Representatives ||| Subject : Paid Consult - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: DSE) Representatives ||| Subject : Paid Consult (/showthread.php?tid=129154)

To: DSE) Representatives ||| Subject : Paid Consult - Gondoros - 05-08-2015

[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

[Image: 7BrLJRV.png]

Greetings,

Please let me introduce myself. My name is John Kurt and I represent Tinker & Transport a group based in the Texas system. Our tinkers have met your pilots along our trade routes so we are not really unaware of each other.
Not from our part anyway. I'm sending some contact information your way so you'll have a more detailed image of our group.

Before I continue with the explanation for this transmission allow me to express my admiration for your company. You are known in all corners of Sirius for your experience and ingenuity.
With that said the reason I'm contacting you is that T&T is on the verge of remodeling part of The Shrine, a zoner base located in Baffin. More precisely, we are looking to refit and
optimize our Cargo and Hangar capacities. Unfortunately our Chief engineer is ...somewhat not available...so we chose to contact Deep Space Engineering for this operation.

What we ask is a list of materials needed and the quantities of course. Now if a DSE) Engineer is also willing to oversee the renovation we will no doubt be very grateful in words and credits.
A fee of 50.000.000 SC will be transferred to an account of your choosing if you accept our offer.

I am attaching a blueprint of the refitted design we have in mind.
I await you response

I wish you a good day,
John out.

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]

RE: To: DSE) Representatives ||| Subject : Paid Consult - Gondoros - 05-11-2015

<<< automatic comnet protocol check >>>
>>> status : pending <<<
>>> resending communication <<<

<<< handshake protocol enabled >>>

RE: To: DSE) Representatives ||| Subject : Paid Consult - Gondoros - 05-16-2015

RE: To: DSE) Representatives ||| Subject : Paid Consult - Gondoros - 05-18-2015

RE: To: DSE) Representatives ||| Subject : Paid Consult - Price_ - 05-19-2015

***Incoming Transmission***
***Sender: Richard Price***

[Image: olXHMCJ.jpg?2]

Good day Mr Kurt, I apologize for the delay in our response to you,
I have only recently taken office and my secretary has been occupied helping me break in my new office.

We at Deep Space Engineering are familiar with your group of Tinkers and your scrap operations, we do our best to keep files on any personal who frequent the trade of our trash.
I will forward your blue prints to our engineers, and have a list of required materials drafted and sent to you as soon as it hits my desk.

I may even hand deliver it to you, I hear you have quiet the little bar aboard your station.

Richard Price

Public Relations Officer
Deep space Engineering

RE: To: DSE) Representatives ||| Subject : Paid Consult - Gondoros - 05-19-2015

[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

[Image: 7BrLJRV.png]

Mr. Price.

Oh yes I too know the burden of accommodating to a new position. I was just made Chief of Logistics at T&T myself. Eerr it takes a while to adjust especially for a non-initiated person like myself. But I make the most of it.

Anyway it is indeed good to finally hear from you, and with good news also. This is going to work out fine from my point of view.
We of course welcome you to The Haven , I'll ask Fynn for a nice bottle of wine, he knows his stuff when it comes to that.

I await your reply Mr. Price. Untill then

I wish you a good day,
John out.

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]

RE: To: DSE) Representatives ||| Subject : Paid Consult - Price_ - 05-22-2015

***Incoming Transmission***
***Sender: Richard Price***

[Image: olXHMCJ.jpg?2]

Hello again Mr Kurt, I hope things are going well in Texas.

I just had lunch with one of the girls from Engineering, wonderful little redhead, an incredible asset to our company. I was able to get her to open up to me and let me see what she thought you were going to need to get that remodel going.

Originally it called for:
15,000 crates of Robotic Hardware.
To automate the entire module, so you don’t have to hire people to pull stuff around with ropes.
200,000 creates of Reinforced Allow
To make sure the walls actually stay attached to each other and you just wasted everything.
10,000 creates of Construction material
To built the walls you’re trying to build.
25,000 creates of Lasers
To tell the robots you built where stuff is so you don’t have to hire people to do that.
250 00 Nanocapacitors
To run the system the Robots you built are on, so you don’t have to hire people to do that.
40,000 creates Xenobiotic Filters
To at least make it so the people who you do have to hire don’t die.

Considering the type of business the Tinker’s are specialized in I had the Reinforced Allow replaced with Premium Scrap. So if you would rather bring 180,000 creates of Premium Scrap and 20,000 creates of Reinforced Allow you are welcome to, you would still need to bring the rest of the equipment as well of course.

Assuming you are still interested in doing business with us, we would of course gladly lend you some of our pilots to aid in construction for a fee I am sure we can both agree on. Though I feel that conversation would be best had over drinks, I’ll wait on your response before I pack my bags for your cantina.

Richard Price

Public Relations Officer
Deep space Engineering