Discovery Gaming Community
To: IMG | From: Wild Bill, Acting Arbiter - Junker Congress - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: IMG | From: Wild Bill, Acting Arbiter - Junker Congress (/showthread.php?tid=129155)

To: IMG | From: Wild Bill, Acting Arbiter - Junker Congress - Junker Congress - 05-08-2015

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: avatar_20471.jpg]

Acting Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

We been workin on buildin us a transport fer haulin larger amounts of scrap. We got most of 'er done, but what we're needin is the blueprints fer an engine. I was wonderin if'n y'all'd be interested in helpin us with this? You'd be paid whatever you'd see fit to charge us, an we'll cart in whatever supplies y'all be needin.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Acting Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: sig-1.png]

....Transmission Terminated....

RE: To: IMG | From: Wild Bill, Acting Arbiter - Junker Congress - SpaceTime - 05-08-2015

[Image: tumblr_lf89wxB3ja1qe0eclo1_r34_500.gif]

Comm ID: James Brooks
Recipient ID: Wild Bill
Subject: Blueprints

Hey Bill.

Perhaps you have heard of me. I am James Brooks, one of the most-wanted men in the IMG. My profession is - well - blockade runner and I will share with you my secret of success.

It is the engine! Significantly larger and more powerful than normal, it has the extra punch needed to evade law enforcement and hirelings without dragging yourself in unneeded fights. The only disadvantage is the higher fuel consumption and if it's not a sturdy ship like my Serenity, it can cause problems to its frame. Though I am fairly confident your salvagers are sturdy ships, so you won't have any problems.

[Image: WmLKt85.jpg]

However I haven't shared with you the most important aspect yet. My custom-made IMG C5-36 engine looks almost identical to the CTE engines on the market meaning that noone would assume your vessel's capabilities. Isn't it perfect?

I have consulted with my friends at the R&D department and we request 40k Reinforced Alloy be brought to Fort Siloso in order to continue our research for future IMG engine designs and a personal request of 10 call girls at Aland Shipyard since I also happen to be a man who enjoys the small pleasures of life.

Signed,
James D. Brooks

RE: To: IMG | From: Wild Bill, Acting Arbiter - Junker Congress - Junker Congress - 05-10-2015

Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

Well an good fer us. I'll git my boys makin deliveries soon. I'm guessin you'll want cams of all deliveries?

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Arbiter Junker Congress

RE: To: IMG | From: Wild Bill, Acting Arbiter - Junker Congress - SpaceTime - 05-10-2015

Well, good thing that Siloso records all incoming and outgoing cargo movements. Which means you just need to tell us that you did the job and the lads up there can check with their monitors and validate it.

I am sure your boys know how to avoid the Gallics, I hear they have become quite cranky as of late.

Signed,
James D. Brooks

RE: To: IMG | From: Wild Bill, Acting Arbiter - Junker Congress - Junker Congress - 05-12-2015

Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

We've brought in 'bout 15k units of Reinforced Alloys so far. Station is pretty low on storage, so we been deliverin 'em as space allows. As fer the call girls, I'm workin on collectin a few of 'em fer you.

Sincerely,

RE: To: IMG | From: Wild Bill, Acting Arbiter - Junker Congress - Junker Congress - 05-14-2015

Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

Count right now bein 25.5k of Reinforced Alloys bein delivered. We done delivered 'em Call Girls to Aland. Enjoy yer "entertainment."

Delivery Screen #1
Delivery Screen #2
Delivery Screen #3

Sincerely,

RE: To: IMG | From: Wild Bill, Acting Arbiter - Junker Congress - Junker Congress - 05-15-2015

Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

We done finished up 'em deliveries of Reinforced Alloys. Anythin else y'all need to draw up 'em blueprints?

Sincerely,

RE: To: IMG | From: Wild Bill, Acting Arbiter - Junker Congress - SpaceTime - 05-16-2015

Most pleased.

Fort Siloso received the bulk of deliveries and me and my friends also enjoyed the.. company you've sent us down in Aland.

What can I say, you Congressmen are a wonderful lot, glad to be doing business with ya. The blueprints are yours with the condition that you will not share them with anyone outside the Junker Congress. We still have other customers, you see.

Signed,
James D. Brooks