Discovery Gaming Community
Mad Max: Fury Road - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Mad Max: Fury Road (/showthread.php?tid=129454)

Pages: 1 2

Mad Max: Fury Road - Doc Holliday - 05-16-2015

I'll make this simple. It was fricking awesome!
I've been a Mad Max fan since I saw Mel Gibson in the first movie. I own the set.
I recommend it for anyone.

RE: Mad Max: Fury Road - Gondoros - 05-16-2015

Mad Max Series is awesome. Can't wait for Fury Road to hit the cinema in my town. It's gonna be:

RE: Mad Max: Fury Road - jammi - 05-16-2015

Will be seeing this as soon as possible. Ever since I saw the first teaser trailer, my only hope has been 'don't suck! Don't suck!'

So glad this film seems to have actually turned out really well

RE: Mad Max: Fury Road - Strichev - 05-19-2015

And I can't convince my friends to go and see it. For you see, they prefer to watch "intellectual" films. Like Hobbit. They didn't even know what Mad Max stands for. Well, I watched Mulholland Drive and liked it. Does that make me more of a sophisticated person? Not at all. Does admiring this film make me a caveman with the IQ of a particularly pleasant day? Not at all.

The more I look, the more I see that the wast majority of people are spending their lives pretending that they're not pretending - if you catch my flow.

Fine. I'm seeing it by myself. I'm just here for the gasoline.

RE: Mad Max: Fury Road - nOmnomnOm - 05-19-2015

Ex machina is way better

RE: Mad Max: Fury Road - Gondoros - 05-19-2015

Ex Machina is a very good movie but not better then Mad Max. You cannot even compare the two, they are so different in their concept.
Also can't wait for Fury Road. Even if it bombs , which i doubt it will, I'll still be happy to see it. we are talking about Mad Max here man.

RE: Mad Max: Fury Road - jammi - 05-19-2015

Can confirm, best film I've seen in years. Rotten Tomatoes are giving it a near 100% score, and it's fully deserved. Shame it's probably not going to comfortably make its budget back, but I hope to god the critic and fan praise will encourage them to continue the series. I really have no idea what possessed the studio to release so close to the Avengers.

I hear Hardy has been signed for another 2 or 3 if this one is successful.

RE: Mad Max: Fury Road - Strichev - 05-19-2015

Avengers eating away Mad Max profit? Where has this world come to? Latex-wearing wimps.

RE: Mad Max: Fury Road - HighHopes - 05-19-2015

It was awesome! Just saw it now in 3D. The effects are cool!
It's a must watch movie! Big Grin

RE: Mad Max: Fury Road - Doc Holliday - 05-20-2015

(05-19-2015, 07:34 PM)Strichev Wrote: Avengers eating away Mad Max profit? Where has this world come to? Latex-wearing wimps.

I liked the Avengers too but yeah, at least in a post apocalypse environment people will fight with whatever they can get ahold of.