Discovery Gaming Community
To: The VFK| From: RMHC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The VFK| From: RMHC (/showthread.php?tid=129509)

To: The VFK| From: RMHC - Sturmwind - 05-17-2015

=[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=
SOURCE: Rheinwehr Central Command, New Berlin
ENCRYPTION: Medium, port RM-HQ-JU-87
Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

[Image: Elza_zpspsbgujwn.png]

SUBMITTER: Vizeadmiral Ilza Hummel, Rheinland Military Central Command.
RECIPIENT: Valkyrie Freikorps Command (if there's such a thing)
SUBJECT: Evidence required

Guten Tag, meine Damen und Herren.

I am Vizeadmiral Ilza Hummel, tasked with conducting an investigation into the actions your group performed as of late. You stand here because you were charged with assaulting IMG vessels inside Stuttgart and Omega-7 in the recent days. We are not entirely unfamiliar with your work, we are also aware of you trying to nip piracy in the bud in the Omega regions, but your assault on civilians might be a bit over the border, should it proven to be a valid claim.

Thus, we at the Rheinwehr demand an explanation for the following cases:

1) 05-16 / around 19:50 SMT

Your ships assaulted a group of IMG miners in the Omega-7 system. Apparently unprovoked.

Evidence 1
Evidence 2

We require to know why you attacked the IMG vessels, first of all.

2) 05-17 / around 11:15 SMT

Your ships assaulted a lone IMG vessel inside STUTTGART. I admit, we might have let the case slip altogether, but endangering Rheinland traffic near our border stations is a bit too much.

Evidence 1
Evidence 2
Evidence 3
Evidence 4

Again, we demand to know why you attacked.

One last thing:

This proves that you are apparently using Schwerin as a staging point for your attacks. While the investigation is going, we want all your ships to avoid using Military facilities, in the Omegas and elsewhere.

I would like to remind you that according to the laws of Rheinland, articles §2.4.8 and §2.4.10.4, you may be fined up to 100 million or even be punished by death, should the case prove to be valid.

Should you fail to respond in 3 days, we will automatically assume guilt.

Signed,

Vizeadmiral Ilza Hummel
Rheinland Military Central Command,
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

Encrypting...
Closing...
=[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

RE: To: The VKF| From: The Rheinwher Hauptflotte - Valkyrie Freikorps Old account - 05-17-2015

[Image: VVFarAJ.png]

Sender ID: Jonas Krieger, Valkyrie Freikorps
Subject: Evidence

Guten Tag, Hummel.

I'm Jonas Krieger on behalf of the Valkyries. I collected everything that should prove that our group is free from any unlawful actions.

First of all, I'm sharing the Neural Net information about us. You can access it right here, read only.

Second, about the today's skirmish. Our units were waiting for our Waran bomber support near the Omega-7 gate, at the border station, when they received a distress call from it, saying it was attacked by the IMG. After a few seconds, they lost all contact with it, and said IMG fighters jumped to Stuttgart. Our action there was nothing more, than a retaliatory blow for our fallen comrade.

Screen One, Screen Two

As you can see, it was to dock with the trade lane to Stuttgart gate when it was slaughtered. The peacefull miners were the agressors.

Third, you claim that we assaulted the IMG unprovoked yesterday in Omega-7. Let our evidence justify that action, showing the IMG harboring pilots of the Red Hessian Army at Aland Station. Surprised? Well, that's what happens if you don't put a damn battleship next to their station. Even, the hessian attacked us when they saw an IMG pilot in our cargo hold, picked up from a debris not far from there, NOT caused by our units. Remember this, we are not going to use soft diplomatic ways, if it's found out they are hiding or assisting them in any ways, we shoot them.

1 2 3 4 5

Also miss, while you are sitting on your comfortable Vizeadmiral arse, we, the Valkyrie Freikorps, are fighting with valor to protect what's the most dearest for us, Rheinland and our volk. In cooperation with Rheinland Corporations, we protect and represent Rheinland interests out of your reach because the war effort. Most of us were Rheinwehr soldiers and when the Military pissed on them, they STAYED loyal to their land. Consider this anytime you're about to threaten us with ridiculous fines and executions.

See for yourself: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Signed,

Jonas Krieger
Valkyrie Freikorps

RE: To: The VFK| From: RMHC - Sturmwind - 05-17-2015

=[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=
SOURCE: Rheinwehr Central Command, New Berlin
ENCRYPTION: Medium, port RM-HQ-JU-87
Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

[Image: Elza_zpspsbgujwn.png]

SUBMITTER: Vizeadmiral Ilza Hummel, Rheinland Military Central Command.
RECIPIENT: Jonas Krieger, Valkyrie Freikorps
SUBJECT: Re: Evidence

Herr Krieger,

We received your side of the story, including the evidence you sent us and are currently confronting the IMG with it. This looks like a deeper story than we actually thought it would be.

Also, while we are grateful for your devotion to the integrity of Rheinland and his people, do mind your tone when talking to a leading figure of the Rheinwehr. You will from now on address me as "Vizeadmiral Hummel", or all your transmissions will be ignored. Also, dare not mention my ass again.

Expect to hear from us as the investigation progresses.

Signed,

Vizeadmiral Ilza Hummel
Rheinland Military Central Command,
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

Encrypting...
Closing...
=[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=