Discovery Gaming Community
To: VFK| tagged group| -|- Subj.: Attacks on civilians in Stuttgart and Omega-7 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: VFK| tagged group| -|- Subj.: Attacks on civilians in Stuttgart and Omega-7 (/showthread.php?tid=129532)

To: VFK| tagged group| -|- Subj.: Attacks on civilians in Stuttgart and Omega-7 - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 05-17-2015

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Bonn station
SUBJECT: Attacks on civilians in Stuttgart and Omega-7

Guten Tag, representative of VFK| group. My name is Laura Carsten and I´m polizeidirektorin of the Rheinland Federal Polizei. We received a complaint from Independent Miners Guild which reported that you attacked and destroyed their ships in Omega-7 system and another attack took place in Stuttgart system.

From provided evidence, which you can see in data atachment, it seems you really did it, claiming you will get paid for that. This would mean you violated paragraph 2.4.8. of Article Two of Rheinland laws - Assault on civilians or representatives of law enforcement authorities.

I demand statement of your side with explanation of your action as well as any defence against the charges. You have 60 hours to provide it.

Polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

LOADING DATA ATTACHMENT
END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: VFK| tagged group| -|- Subj.: Attacks on civilians in Stuttgart and Omega-7 - Valkyrie Freikorps Old account - 05-18-2015

[Image: VVFarAJ.png]

Sender ID: Jonas Krieger, Valkyrie Freikorps
Subject: Evidence

'Tag, Laura.

I'm Jonas Krieger on behalf of the Valkyries. I've already explained all this to the Rheinwehr, so let me just share with you the relevant part of the transmission.

I think I stated clearly enough the reason of our attack. And sweetheart, what we say to them is irrelevant as long as it scares the hell out of them. Of course, I could not expect that the official authorities are this incompetent to work together with groups, who'd rather charge into a Corsair fleet than see just one of them reach Rheinland territory. I mean this for the both of you.

Signed,

Jonas Krieger
Valkyrie Freikorps

RE: To: VFK| tagged group| -|- Subj.: Attacks on civilians in Stuttgart and Omega-7 - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 05-18-2015

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Bonn station
SUBJECT: Re: Attacks on civilians in Stuttgart and Omega-7

Guten Tag, Herr Krieger. First of all I would expect some manners when talking with authority from someone who claims to be in military for some time. Your familial tone is completely inapropriate. I just wonder if it´s related only to position of polizeidirektor generally, or if it´s related to me personally. I hope you are not one of those macho dinosaurs. Next time try to be more polite, bitte, I´m not your sweetheart and I doubt I ever will be.

Anyway, back to the issue. I guess we should clear up something. Shooting Corsairs or Hessians and basically all groups which are declared as enemies of Rheinland or criminals is perfectly fine. But Independent Miners Guild doesn´t belong to any of these categories. And thus attacking their ships is illegal.

Now let me surprise you. Fact that Red Hessian ship - by the way I see only one on provided photos, if you have evidence about more of them, I would really like to see it - docked on Aland is nothing what I would not expect to see outside of Rheinland space. Some time ago we received evidence about IMG ship docking on Red Hessian base in deeper Omegas. We investigated it - in fact it was me personally - and IMG confirmed they are in neutral relation with Red Hessians. But both situations have something in common - they happened outside Rheinland space and thus are not violation of Rheinland laws.

In such case, any actions are limited only to political decision which can be made only by Bundestag. Whole investigation and it´s result was sent to its office. They decided to not make any political consequences. You don´t like it? Me neither. But polizei is not hier to make it´s own laws, it is hier to enforce the existing ones. Do you want to see IMG kicked out of Rheinland? Gut, go to Bundestag representative from your district and tell him to gather enough of his colleagues and vote to kick them.

But Herr Krieger, even if we don´t like it, neither you nor me have right to break legitimate laws, regardless if made even with best intentions. What is not this case in my opinion, by the way. If you plan to disrespect them by attacking innocent regular miners, it is duty of polizei to act, stop you and punish you if necessary. Rheinland is not a place where everybody can take gun in his hand and go kill people who he doesn´t like. This is not some stupid western made in Libertywood which you can see on NeuralNet.

So, to sum it up: Fact, that one hessian ship which undocked from Aland in Omega-3 and attacked you there, doesn´t give you any right to attack IMG ships in Rheinland space, because IMG itself didn´t attack you there, right? Actually it doesn´t give you that right in any space, but Omega-3 is Bretonian playground and their concern.

By attacking them in Omega-7 later, what is documented on evidence provided by IMG, you violated Rheinland laws. Of course, IMG should have report it to us and not seek revenge themself. By attacking your bomber, they violated Rheinland laws as well. Excellent mess! But count with me. You attacked once, they attacked once. We should punish you both. Or maybe, theoretically, you are even now and maybe we should let it go. I guess I will have to think more about it to decide.

But you didn´t have enough, did you? You went and started another round, and even not in Omegas, but you brought the fight into Stuttgart system next to polizei base! Skirmishes in house space and especially around bases is something what will never be tolerated. Stuttgart is not and never will be some wild west where you can make standoffs next to bases and civilian ships when you don´t like someone or you seek revenge, Herr Krieger.

Oh, and by the way, you mentioned working together. I would like to say something clearly - Rheinland Federal Polizei will never work together with any group which is violating Rheinland laws.

Before I finish this message, there is one last thing. Despite I somehow feel it´s completely pointless to do it, I must ask you a question to keep formal procedure.

Are you willing to offer IMG reimbursement for your actions or at least action in Stuttgart system, and if yes, how much? I guess you know that this act can be taken as mitigating circumstance when any potential punishment will be considered.

I await your reply.

Polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: VFK| tagged group| -|- Subj.: Attacks on civilians in Stuttgart and Omega-7 - Valkyrie Freikorps Old account - 05-19-2015

[Image: VVFarAJ.png]

Sender ID: Jonas Krieger, Valkyrie Freikorps
Subject: Evidence

Guten Abend, Polizeidirektorin Carsten

Most of us are ex-military pilots indeed, we even have an officer amoung us. I'm a little bit different case, but right now that's not relevant,

I'm glad you do realize we're on the same side even if our methods are a bit radical in someone's eyes. We've never intended to go against Rheinland authorities, laws, and we never will. But Frau Carsten, don't expect us to watch a group, which has quite a presence in Rheinland, harbouring terrorists and do nothing about it. I do understand your hands are tied by the laws, but ours are not. All I can promise is that we won't bring trouble within Rheinland borders.

Frau Carsten, you claim that WE brought the fight into Stuttgart and it's our fault. With all due respect, do you seriously expect us to watch them shooting down one of our pilots THEN coming to Stuttgart to provocate us? And we should welcome them with open arms, kisses and hugs? That's something you can't ask from us. Communicate the Independent Miners Guild not to expect any reimbursement from us, because they won't get any. On the other hand, I admit we broke Rheinland laws and if you have to fine us for that, we'll pay.

Other thing. You said that IMG confirmed their neutral realitions with the Red Hessians and you can't do anything about it. Here we come into the picture because we can. Remember the Interspace scandal? You can't seriously believe that there isn't any ulterior motive in their relaitionship, regarding to Rheinland. If there's any, and I'm sure there is, they'll pay for it.

And one more thing. Consider our actions and motives against the enemies of Rheinland as mitigating circumstances.

Signed,

Jonas Krieger
Valkyrie Freikorps