Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Oracles of Ishmael [Encrypted] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Oracles of Ishmael [Encrypted] (/showthread.php?tid=129585)

To: The Oracles of Ishmael [Encrypted] - Hana Ken - 05-19-2015

[Image: Hfbq8Q7.png]

A middle aged Kusarian woman sits in a flight seat, the green hues of Omicron Alpha's star playing across her face. She wears an expression of stern, yet energetic fervor, with a gentle smile across her lips.

"To those of the Oracles,"

"Rumours abound here, on Malta, of your order. Rumours that you have brought yourself to a new level of existence, closer to those you call the 'Great Spirits'. These rumours have led me to attempt contacting you. Without meeting one of your order, it is hard to know if this transmission will be successful..."

She pauses to breathe from the Cardamine filter to her side, before turning back to the camera to continue.

"One seeks knowledge of 'hybridisation', a process sources have only eluded to and have neglected to share any specifics. The achievement of Matriarchy, of becoming uniform and harmonious, may lie in within."

Hana bows towards the camera as she speaks, "I request an audience with you in order to learn more. It would be an honour to hear back from you."

[Image: dnkF6FZ.png]

RE: To: The Oracles of Ishmael [Encrypted] - HuggieSunrise - 05-19-2015

[Image: blackchan.png]

Hello!

This is windcaller Ninia of the Oracles. Usually our executor Orin would direct you the right person right away but since he's gone out...temporarily....

That's my job for the time being. I thank you for your patience.

I see your encryption is non standard and this is good. All I can tell you is from my own experiences of the process as we hold it. Its a vary.. uh. risky process for even maltesians. Some people have a genetic predisposition to the process that can increase your chances of survival but its not guaranteed. And we don't know why some genetics are predisposed and some aren't.. There are many theories.

I am but a humble windcaller.. many of the cultists don't seek communion with the divine :but: it happens anyway. As far as I can tell despite the lights disapproval of humans they keep finding exceptional individuals within, and some of those never seek us out. We are an open resource as a spiritual path and great work has gone into it not being about the divine but the seeker and their personal truths. This does not conflict with.. say. the cross who have great reverence for the divine. We love their order and have grand reverence for them as well, but we are focused on the individual's innocence and spirituality... I guess you'd call it Malta brand Zen.

Its this path we've found delivers the seeker into freedom of thought and spirit. And as Our master teacher thomas says "Is the only path of immortality." he knows.

So as a follower of this path for.. oh.. three years i can tell you that I did not choose the rite of inclusion.. and becoming of the higher family of oracles. But again. it isn't for everyone.

I am usually not this long in messages.. but i felt you needed a longer reply then normal.

IF you wish to. Thomas should be back to malta soon.. Satrina or.. High matron Zsun Is.. in space... somewhere.. but due home soon. both of which would be willing to speak to you in person should you decide to visit here.. or the sacred shrine via the gate in kansas.

Blessings
W.C. Nina L. Nitti
Cult Church of Sirius - Oracles

RE: To: The Oracles of Ishmael [Encrypted] - Hana Ken - 05-19-2015

[Image: Hfbq8Q7.png]

A text-feed opens up on the screen, golden words against a black background.

Konnichiwa, Ninia-san. A deep thanks for the reply, it is indeed warming to see the rumours were not dead-ends. I cannot supply a normal communications transmission in response due to current circumstances and location. I aim to keep discretion on the matter.

Your openness to individual circumstance is pleasing, though please forgive the pinch of scepticism that must be applied to the situation. All the talk of Order’s, Shrines and Churches gives a… monastic feel to your organisation. That being said, we too use grandiose language… Sisterhood for example… so it is certainly is not off-putting.

It would be most pleasing, and most gratifying, if I may seek an audience with Thomas-san, Satrina-san, Zsun-san or in fact yourself. I have… rather specific avenues of query and am not comfortable using anything other than local communications. To avoid any interception of transmissions. I trust you understand my caution.

I shall be visiting Malta before the end of this cycle, I shall stay a while to see if contact may be made. It is with hope I look forward to the future.

Domo Arigato - Hana

[Image: dnkF6FZ.png]