Discovery Gaming Community
purpose of srp only ships - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: purpose of srp only ships (/showthread.php?tid=129595)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

purpose of srp only ships - nOmnomnOm - 05-19-2015

Ok I get that these ships can serve as a reward for being able to write English and a good story and being creative and able to rp... Sure.
we promote good English skills and creativity and writing abilities. Np.

Its just that... These nerds that do it dont fly those ships anymore after... Or like...

ok there are ships like the Argo and what not. But like have you seen the kusari imperial cap? Have you seen the HF used other than for jumping by congress?

Like you know what im saying? We dont get to see these cool ships around as much... Like the spyglass was used a lot and now u cant.

Ye a bit of QQ here... But im wondering why. What is the reason these cool special ships are not around more?

RE: purpose of srp only ships - Tarator - 05-19-2015

The spyglass was a Star Wars import, and devs do not tolerate imports.
But I get your point, I guess that the larger part of SRP'ed stuff has been missing in game but is still present on forum? Maybe people would like to "play" on forums more instead, don't know.

RE: purpose of srp only ships - Remnant - 05-19-2015

Because nobody SRPs them?
They're still open if you have the proper RP which makes sense for it.

I don't see anything stopping you from having a shot at 'em with the proper RP first. Why is there a question about their purpose? Reward is a pretty darn simple concept.
Integration of their work into the game was something for the people who SRPed 'em in the first place. It's something open to everyone. Not just certain people.

RE: purpose of srp only ships - Shizune - 05-19-2015

(05-19-2015, 05:21 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: Ok I get that these ships can serve as a reward for being able to write English and a good story and being creative and able to rp... Sure.
we promote good English skills and creativity and writing abilities. Np.

Its just that... These nerds that do it dont fly those ships anymore after... Or like...

ok there are ships like the Argo and what not. But like have you seen the kusari imperial cap?

A few months ago I did see that battlecruiser/transport thing yes. If I'm not mistaken 2 exist actually, 1 that was owned by the old primary Exiles and 1 by the leader's of Kusari

RE: purpose of srp only ships - Stoner_Steve - 05-19-2015

(05-19-2015, 05:21 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: Have you seen the HF used other than for jumping by congress?

I saw three of them attack the LPI station in New York a few weeks ago, but maybe that's because I'm ingame more often

real talk time; maybe because every time someone gets an SRP someone else in this community makes it their mission to have that SRP revoked or ruined.

RE: purpose of srp only ships - nOmnomnOm - 05-19-2015

basically to dumb it all down.
You nerds need to play with your cool ships more often cuz I wana see them in space and not in the garage rotting because you had a goal/challenge to get it and after you get it you like ... Forget about it and move on.

No plz. Play with it and show it off.

RE: purpose of srp only ships - Omi - 05-19-2015

why should any unique ship owner care about what you want

RE: purpose of srp only ships - SnakeLancerHaven - 05-19-2015

+1 John, I support this. But I think I already figured out the case.

The SRP owners fear that they would do something wrong and Admins would strip it off from them 8|

Anyway, ye it would realy be awesome to see those SRps more around like the Tundra. A freakin Lib Cruiser / Nomad smex = Ship, it should be more around and RPing with people. Alleys Normandy Liberty Valor, would be cool to see that beeing more around.

RE: purpose of srp only ships - nOmnomnOm - 05-19-2015

Because I am sure everyone else wants to see them just as much as I do.

Smile

RE: purpose of srp only ships - Wesker - 05-19-2015

Most SRP ships besides the yacht are garbage in pvp anyways.

I see you point but lolwuttery on a Tundra would make me quit disco.