Discovery Gaming Community
Player Sanctioned; 5th|Scorpio - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Player Sanctioned; 5th|Scorpio (/showthread.php?tid=129677)

Player Sanctioned; 5th|Scorpio - mwerte - 05-21-2015

5th|Scorpio has been sanctioned for:

The Rules Wrote:3.2 A player who was killed during a PvP fight in any form, must not enter the system where the fight took place or re-engage the attacker(s) for 2 hours from the time of their destruction, or until this/these ship(s) leave(s) the game.

Consequences: You can't shoot someone who killed you for 2 hours. You only waited 40 minutes, so now your equipment got eaten by some rogue Rogues. It wasn't very tasty.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

RE: Player Sanctioned; 5th|Scorpio - Shaggy - 05-21-2015

Hi mwerte can I see the proof of this, because I do not recall doing this and this is my ship?

RE: Player Sanctioned; 5th|Scorpio - Jansen - 05-21-2015

Evidence sent

RE: Player Sanctioned; 5th|Scorpio - Shaggy - 05-21-2015

Thank you for the evidence there Jansen, but can I just say my side of the story and I will ACCEPT this sanction, but my side of the story is this.

This pilot actually tried to avoid all types of RP that was given to him, he was originally in NY and flew and docked on Alcatraz Depot in California from there he moved to Pennsylvania and then flew around 115k above the plain with RP of "Hahaha" and "Go away" as you can see clearly in the images given as evidence.

From that point I was instantly killed by this pilot and I was at a distance of 2k, was a shock. I then moved to California where the same ship returned and went to dock on Alcatraz Depot, so I made a distraction for other members of the 5th and LPI to get to this pilot to deal with it. If this is a sanction for re-engaging on a character that actually fired upon me first in California so be it. But he fired upon me but yes I did say about activating an EMP and firing it, but as you can see his shield is still OVER 50% which does not class as a pvp engagement.

But this pilot is great for having his rp as "Running to the border" and his rp is "Haha" and "Go away" if you class that as RP then okay. But it is up to you, I am not going to argue I will accept the sanction if you think it is a sanction. But he fired upon me first.

Would also like to quickly add that I believe he trolled me and baited me into this sanction on purpose, but just putting that in there also.

Thanks Shaggy

RE: Player Sanctioned; 5th|Scorpio - Shaggy - 05-22-2015

Would just like the admin team to re valuate this sanction with his own prood.
2x different systems,
Pennysylvia you can see that from pictures 1 and 2
California you can see that in the last 2 picture, the ive field and california minor
There is also his shield, hia shield is over 50% so does not count as a engagement, so please if you will, I would like all my equipment back as I only just had everything on that ship the day I got sanctioned, thanks again

RE: Player Sanctioned; 5th|Scorpio - mwerte - 05-22-2015

Once you are killed by somebody, you are dead to them. Don't talk to them, don't hang around them, don't pester them. You certainly can't find them and distract them so that other members of your team can shoot them.

If you speak with Jansen I told him the situation, but personally this is invalid , I was moving towards Ontario to come of my 5th, but went California minor then Magellan gate where I saw him again and he engaged me, if that is the case then Mwerte you have alot of sanctions to do considering most of Liberty will die in one system and then go to another and do it all over again, I can name a few if you really want me to, but i do not appreciate the fact he ran to the BORDER of the system on purpose, so the wall. Then type haha go away then insta me and the ndo exactly the same again and be sanction for it. Whats wrong with that? I was minding my own business in California, and on top of that I was on another system so yeah. Please return all my equipment this is a stupid invalid sanction.

GG to the sanction, nothing going to change this "Story" and his "Game play" so im done, ill just accept the sanction. cased closed

RE: Player Sanctioned; 5th|Scorpio - mwerte - 05-22-2015

Mimir, a bunch of your ships are now in Bastille.

Shaggy, once you are dead to a player, you leave them alone, you avoid them, you stay out of their way.