Discovery Gaming Community
BHG-Krakken Class Battleship - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Developers Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+---- Forum: Discovery Unofficial Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=389)
+----- Forum: Discovery Mod Content Submissions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+----- Thread: BHG-Krakken Class Battleship (/showthread.php?tid=129706)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: BHG-Krakken Class Battleship - Unlucky_Soul - 05-28-2015

Please check OP. Replaced the 3rd Model with one that reflects the feedback given.

For size comparison

Link to p3d.in

I had originally envisioned it to be a carrier, but after reading the feedback, I should say it fits the dreadnought role. The size can be adjusted accordingly.

As usual , keep the feedback coming

RE: BHG-Krakken Class Battleship - Gulryz - 05-28-2015

Looking good

RE: BHG-Krakken Class Battleship - Wesker - 05-28-2015

Looks nice, reasonable size, maybe a bit thinner so strafing is possible.

Correction to what I said before the mako is the THE WORST BS in the game, group fights its crap turn rate and exposed side make it terrible, and its armor is ridiculously low, regardless of RP the mako is so bad, really, give it a buff or new BS, taking on fleets of overpowered ossies and Murillos is stupid.

RE: BHG-Krakken Class Battleship - pillow - 05-28-2015

(05-28-2015, 08:17 PM)Punisher5431 Wrote: Correction to what I said before the mako is the THE WORST BS in the game, group fights its crap turn rate and exposed side make it terrible, and its armor is ridiculously low, regardless of RP the mako is so bad, really, give it a buff or new BS, taking on fleets of overpowered ossies and Murillos is stupid.

If you don't know how to use it then don't. Use a bloody Bullhead/Thresher if you're just going to cry if you lost one battle.

I just saw your most recent battle and you were outnumbered. Don't give me crap like that just because you lost one fight- I repeat.

Seriously, don't boost your ego of 'amazing bs player' just because the Mako's not for you. Try having fun and stop tryharding.

No, I won't log a Battleship being I don't have any and because they're point-blank the worst ships in the mod.

And sarcasm is a thing. Please remember I use it often, especially on Skype.

Bye.

(05-28-2015, 08:27 PM)Freedom Phantom Wrote:
(05-28-2015, 08:17 PM)Punisher5431 Wrote: Correction to what I said before the mako is the THE WORST BS in the game, group fights its crap turn rate and exposed side make it terrible, and its armor is ridiculously low, regardless of RP the mako is so bad, really, give it a buff or new BS, taking on fleets of overpowered ossies and Murillos is stupid.

If you don't know how to use it then don't. Use a bloody Bullhead/Thresher if you're just going to cry if you lost one battle.

I just saw your most recent battle and you were outnumbered. Don't give me crap like that just because you lost one fight- I repeat.

Seriously, don't boost your ego of 'amazing bs player' just because the Mako's not for you. Try having fun and stop tryharding.

No, I won't log a Battleship being I don't have any and because they're point-blank the worst ships in the mod.

And sarcasm is a thing. Please remember I use it often, especially on Skype.

Bye.

That furthers my point the mako can't do anything in group fights or in duels but charge and strafe which only works when the bs pilot is bad or you have more numbers

I'm not directing this towards you.

I'm not crying I know how to use it I will show you in conn if you would like.

Battleships aren't the worst things in the mod they are fun to use unless of course the bs is garbage.

This has nothing to do with ego, what I stated was facts about the ship.

I have fun in fights but really the ship is garbage it's not the fact that I lost, I e been ganked before, it's the fact that this ship is so bad its ridiculous.

RE: BHG-Krakken Class Battleship - Titan* - 05-28-2015

New model looks like Hessian Jormungand... Still good though.

RE: BHG-Krakken Class Battleship - Thyrzul - 05-28-2015

Get guuuud Smile

RE: BHG-Krakken Class Battleship - Cælumaresh - 05-28-2015

I personally liked the carrier one more (I love carriers).

RE: BHG-Krakken Class Battleship - pillow - 05-29-2015

(05-28-2015, 10:12 PM)Thyrzul Wrote:

Get guuuud Smile

Thank you for getting off an astronomically weighty weight off my shoulders.
I was stupidly tempted to post that/quote him but I was afraid of the consequences since I already posted a somewhat meanie post.
<3