Discovery Gaming Community
To: Valkyrie Freikorps; Cc: RM HC -|- Subj.: Sentence for Stuttgart attack - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Valkyrie Freikorps; Cc: RM HC -|- Subj.: Sentence for Stuttgart attack (/showthread.php?tid=129751)

To: Valkyrie Freikorps; Cc: RM HC -|- Subj.: Sentence for Stuttgart attack - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 05-23-2015

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Bonn station
SUBJECT: Notification about sentence

Guten Tag, Herr Krieger or any representative of Valkyrie Freikorps in case somebody else will handle this. Polizeidirektorin Carsten hier. Stuttgart case where VFK ships attacked IMG ship has been closed and the court gave verdict during hearing on this Friday. Sorry for the delay. Events in Omega-7 are subject for further investigation which continues.

You can see summary of verdict hier...

LOADING DATA ATTACHMENT
I await confirmation of payment in this channel. Also, as far as I´m informed, expect hier announcement about additional punishment from Rheinland Military.

Now, let me add few words, Herr Krieger. Only quite high fine saved you and your men from prison. But I guess you know what suspended sentence means. If you will repeat what you committed in Stuttgart or violate Rheinland laws in any other way in space where they apply, it will turn into custodial and you will end behind bars. Or at least on wanted list in case you will try to avoid imprisonment.

As I said before, taking justice in your own hands won´t be tolerated to you or anyone else. Especially if your target will be law abiding people which you don´t like for something what they do outside of Rheinland. I hope I explained everything clearly in my last message to you. Consider outcome of Stuttgart incident as last warning for you and all VFK members. Wild shootings all around and mainly at those who are not considered as outlaws is something what Rheinland authorities will not tolerate in space where laws apply, regardless what your motives behind it are. Do not force us to make you criminals. Rheinland has enough enemies to shoot as it is.

Polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: Valkyrie Freikorps; Cc: RM HC -|- Subj.: Sentence for Stuttgart attack - Sturmwind - 05-23-2015

=[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=
SOURCE: Rheinwehr Central Command, New Berlin
ENCRYPTION: Medium, port RM-HQ-JU-87
Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

[Image: Elza_zpspsbgujwn.png]

SUBMITTER: Vizeadmiral Ilza Hummel, Rheinland Military Central Command.
RECIPIENT: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten, Valkyrie Freikorps
SUBJECT: Sanctions

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, sehr geehrte Polizeidirektorin Carsten.

The Rheinwehr endorses the sanctions of the Bundespolizei, in addition, we chose to impose the following pointer to the members of your group:

All Rheinwehr battleships are off-limits for the usage of the VFK, except for the Strausberg in New Berlin. If you are launching attacks on civilian traffic, you may not launch them from Rheinwehr stations, irrelevant of how much you contribute to the security of the Omegas otherwise.

I would say "keep up the good work" with taking out Hessians and Corsairs, but yet again your overzealous aggression seems to be a liability which you should forfeit before it gets the Valkyries into further trouble.

Signed,

Vizeadmiral Ilza Hummel
Rheinland Military Central Command,
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

Encrypting...
Closing...
=[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

RE: To: Valkyrie Freikorps; Cc: RM HC -|- Subj.: Sentence for Stuttgart attack - Valkyrie Freikorps Old account - 05-24-2015

[Image: VVFarAJ.png]

Sender ID: Jonas Krieger, Valkyrie Freikorps
Subject: Re: Sanctions

Guten Tag, Polizeidirektorin Carsten and Vizeadmiral Hummel,

Even if I personally find these sanctions ridiculous and nonsense for our group, we accept your decisions and acknowledge them.

Vizeadmiral Hummel,

As I'm sending this transmission, my men are packing their stuff and leaving all Rheinwehr battlestations for good. I am pretty sure though we'll meet in the Omegas in the near future and I hope there won't be any sign of antagonism between us. We both do good for Rheinland even if some laws don't.

Polizeidirektorin Carsten,

The full amount of the fine has been sent to the given bank account. Again, I can't promise we won't pull the trigger if THEY come to US just to provocate our units, however we'll contact you right away. I've nothing more to add, but this. We are not your enemies and we'll never be. I do hope that a better cooperation will be possible between us in the future.

Signed,

Jonas Krieger
Valkyrie Freikorps