Discovery Gaming Community
Restarts Reputation towards The Core - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Restarts Reputation towards The Core (/showthread.php?tid=129976)

Pages: 1 2

Restarts Reputation towards The Core - mwerte - 05-29-2015

The following factions have had their /restart templates edited to be neutral (as a start) towards The Core. If you feel like you should be added to this list, or set back to a hostile start, please PM me.

Fly safe!

RE: Restarts Reputation towards The Core - The Core - 05-29-2015

[Image: QiEOSJR.jpg]
excellent.

RE: Restarts Reputation towards The Core - Swifty - 05-30-2015

I believe GRN should be added to that list as well. I mean, they don't know about each other iRP. Therefore, i don't see a reason for them to hate each other. Correct me if i'm wrong.

RE: Restarts Reputation towards The Core - Antagonist - 05-30-2015

+1 Core for next Zoner ID.

RE: Restarts Reputation towards The Core - FynnMcScrap - 05-30-2015

Nah.

Lyth put enough work into it,
and some LOLwhut will mess it up soon enough ;-)

RE: Restarts Reputation towards The Core - Echo 7-7 - 05-30-2015

Junkers should probably not start at 0.0 neutral - given that Core are ex-BHG, and BHG shoot pirates who are friends with Junkers... inherited diplomacy, essentially. I would suggest -0.3 or -0.55.

RE: Restarts Reputation towards The Core - sindroms - 05-30-2015

Junkers are still quasi lawful and if they are neutral to actual house lawfuls, I do not see why they would not be neutral to Core. Keep as is.

RE: Restarts Reputation towards The Core - Lythrilux - 05-30-2015

(05-30-2015, 07:41 AM)Echo 7-7 Wrote: Junkers should probably not start at 0.0 neutral - given that Core are ex-BHG, and BHG shoot pirates who are friends with Junkers... inherited diplomacy, essentially. I would suggest -0.3 or -0.55.
Given that both factions split, I wouldn't really say there's a need for them to follow the same diplomacy anymore either. Core has already done several RPs with both Junker groups - asking them to get deliveries to us.
With the way Core works, we're not too fussed over who or what someone is provided they can get us supplies and assist us in some way.

RE: Restarts Reputation towards The Core - Echo 7-7 - 05-30-2015

(05-30-2015, 12:48 PM)Lythrilux Wrote:
(05-30-2015, 07:41 AM)Echo 7-7 Wrote: Junkers should probably not start at 0.0 neutral - given that Core are ex-BHG, and BHG shoot pirates who are friends with Junkers... inherited diplomacy, essentially. I would suggest -0.3 or -0.55.
Given that both factions split, I wouldn't really say there's a need for them to follow the same diplomacy anymore either. Core has already done several RPs with both Junker groups - asking them to get deliveries to us.
With the way Core works, we're not too fussed over who or what someone is provided they can get us supplies and assist us in some way.

Fair enough.

RE: Restarts Reputation towards The Core - Jack_Henderson - 05-30-2015

First: Thanx a lot! Good call!

Second: Can we please somewhere (like FP11, Delta) get a bribe for Core?
Old ships are deep red and there are no bribes. If you cannot bribe BHG any more (bc old ship and green), you are kind of totally screwed over.

That would be awesome.