Discovery Gaming Community
Nomad Hunter - Season 1 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Nomad Hunter - Season 1 (/showthread.php?tid=130198)

Pages: 1 2

Nomad Hunter - Season 1 - SnakeLancerHaven - 06-04-2015

Allright folks, I thought after all those PvP events I'm gonna host a PvE event this time.

[Image: tunnel.jpg]

Everybody know these 8| so get yer butt up, this gonna be rough!

The Rules are simple actually, there are Certain Systems I'm gonna choose which gonna be a start Point. In this Event it's gonna be Omicron-99. Inside there, you gonna shoot as many Nomads as possible, on this Event specificly it's focused on Fighter Remains. Certain amount of time will be given, like said 15 Mins to hunt as much Nomad Fighters as possible. In the end, the one with more Remains inside his Cargo hold will win (That's the Counter, it shows how many Fighters you killed, otherwhise I can't realy follow it, so it has to be the Remains.)

Inside this Event, only Freelancers are allowed. Yea sorry to say that but since there is no Nomad Space Connecticut, we have to keep this inRP. Also keep in mind, since it's inRP, I'm not gonna ask K'Hara to not engage 8| it would be even more interesting and cooler if K'Hara's would actually log. For each killed K'Hara of course you get an extra bonus ^_^

The Danger Level also applies to the amount of Cash you gonna recieve, obviously Omicron-99 is very close to the Nomad Home System, so you will be rewarded thus.

I also thought about getting this event connected into here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=128730

As you suspected, The.Horizon will be the Host of this Event. Everyone will start off the Horizon. Don't worry, as more active this Event gets, the more Prices will get Quality.

Price for the Winner: 300 Mil.

Price for the Second Place: 150 Mil.

Let's get this Started then:

Starting Point - The.Horizon / Snake - Civ Carrier

Freelancer 1 - Commander Crucible
Freelancer 2 - [FL-ER]Cpt.Nathan.Z
Freelancer 3 -
Freelancer 4 -
Freelancer 5 -
Freelancer 6 -
Freelancer 7 -
Freelancer 8 -
Freelancer 9 -
Freelancer 10 -

I've chosen Freelancer because of the RP reason... If anyone can clarify me about the Situation of Zoner/Order/Core/Corsair relation, if that's possible that they can engage Nomads together for this Event without causing much RP problems, I might change and allow those Factions to participiate too. But until then, Freelancers.

OMICRON-99 DANGER LEVEL: HIGH ~ 100 MIL EXTRA BONUS

The Rules:

- No killing each other to steal Remains.
- Following of Timeline, if time is over and you didn't reach the Horizon, you're out!

- No requesting help from "Outsiders", you're doing it on your own, not together.

Date: 13.June 20:00 UTC

RE: Nomad Hunter - Season 1 - SnakeLancerHaven - 06-04-2015

EDITED PRICE, lol.

RE: Nomad Hunter - Season 1 - Commander Crucible - 06-04-2015

Sign me up Big Grin

(06-04-2015, 11:56 AM)Commander Crucible Wrote: Sign me up Big Grin

Well what s ur Char name ingame you gonna participiate with? Xd

RE: Nomad Hunter - Season 1 - Tarator - 06-04-2015

Inbound Order Inquisition

Now seriously,
simply put, having a FL id/iff wont solve the situation with Order, as the event is inside the quarantined zone, Order would be supposed to shoot anyone on sight.

And thats not just about the zone itself, civillians, freelancers and almost anyone else carrying nomad remains is a big no for Order.

(06-04-2015, 12:38 PM)Bloxin Wrote: Inbound Order Inquisition

Now seriously,
simply put, having a FL id/iff wont solve the situation with Order, as the event is inside the quarantined zone, Order would be supposed to shoot anyone on sight.

And thats not just about the zone itself, civillians, freelancers and almost anyone else carrying nomad remains is a big no for Order.

It's inside a Nomad Guard Zone and K'Hara will most likely just shoot FL's down. Rather than bringing "Remains back", that would be a matter for The.Horizon, not the participiants. As the Horizon is a Carrier too, it most likely will smuggle the Participiants into Omicron-99. It's a game of Adrenaline, kinda Illegal since you can actually die in this lol.

But anyway. The prices are high according the the Danger Zone. Event could also take place in Kappa, however the Prices would drop. So get this, it's more about Freaks and Maniacs that participiate in such dangerous Events. So I think they don't care about Order Authority in there Big Grin

RE: Nomad Hunter - Season 1 - pillow - 06-04-2015

The Core won't like this either.
We basically kill any Nomad farmers that set foot in 99. ( :

Well then I better double the Prices up XD gonna be fun.

The more the Danger increases, the more the Prices increase ^^

RE: Nomad Hunter - Season 1 - Tarator - 06-04-2015

(06-04-2015, 12:54 PM)Snake Wrote:
(06-04-2015, 12:38 PM)Bloxin Wrote: Inbound Order Inquisition

Now seriously,

It's inside a Nomad Guard Zone and K'Hara will most likely just shoot FL's down. Rather than bringing "Remains back", that would be a matter for The.Horizon, not the participiants. As the Horizon is a Carrier too, it most likely will smuggle the Participiants into Omicron-99. It's a game of Adrenaline, kinda Illegal since you can actually die in this lol.

Well the quarantined zone starts all the way back to Iota jh in zeta, if Order encounters you in the vicinity, an engagement is almost imminent.

(06-04-2015, 01:04 PM)Bloxin Wrote: Well the quarantined zone starts all the way back to Iota jh in zeta, if Order encounters you in the vicinity, an engagement is almost imminent.

Well then we will give our best not to get catched amirite guys?!? 8|