Discovery Gaming Community
Drama - See: source of, types of - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Drama - See: source of, types of (/showthread.php?tid=130316)

Drama - See: source of, types of - Sabru - 06-07-2015

This may just be me, but i've notice something. with the lack of substantial zoner drama for a while, Drama from other parts of disco has become more noticeable.

Most recently, it is RheinRheinRhein drama. Disco has always had drama, but as far as i can remember (YVMV*) most other drama was overshadowed by zonerzonerzoner drama unless the other drama was big enough to spill across the forums visibly.

So, my thought is: will we see more 'other' drama now that zonerzonerzoner is currently lacking much drama?

(* - Your View May Vary)

because it's flood, when responding, please include a funny gif at the end of your reply. *bows*

[Image: L7jDi9R.gif]

RE: Drama - See: source of, types of - Stoner_Steve - 06-07-2015

The fact that the Liberty Navy committed Barratry against the Liberty Government when they attacked and destroyed a Junker PoB, but hey no punishments for anyone because house governments suck and are proven time and time again to be worthless

but heck all they did was drive away pretty much everyone I flew with, and for what excatly? Lord knows that it hasn't helped their lack of activity. But when the Admins had a chance to replace them with the far more active (and less prone to trolling) 5th| they were told that their "rp wasn't different enough from the LN" which is funny because I think getting ingame is enough of a reason to replace a dead arm of Liberty.

RE: Drama - See: source of, types of - Jansen - 06-07-2015

[Image: 856c4abe9427890c9ca6ac50ba9a95d7.gif]

RE: Drama - See: source of, types of - sindroms - 06-07-2015

[Image: ThisIsBaitLQ.jpg]

RE: Drama - See: source of, types of - Sturmwind - 06-07-2015

Oh, Rheinland is the new Zoner. Expect to see more drama soon.

RE: Drama - See: source of, types of - SkyNet - 06-07-2015

[Image: DYuUc.gif]

RE: Drama - See: source of, types of - dirmaster0 - 06-07-2015

[Image: rs_500x281-140808102730-cutest-cat-gifs-please.gif]

RE: Drama - See: source of, types of - Mickk - 06-08-2015

(06-07-2015, 03:58 PM)Sabru Wrote: This may just be me, but i've notice something. with the lack of substantial zoner drama for a while, Drama from other parts of disco has become more noticeable.

Most recently, it is RheinRheinRhein drama. Disco has always had drama, but as far as i can remember (YVMV*) most other drama was overshadowed by zonerzonerzoner drama unless the other drama was big enough to spill across the forums visibly.

So, my thought is: will we see more 'other' drama now that zonerzonerzoner is currently lacking much drama?

(* - Your View May Vary)

because it's flood, when responding, please include a funny gif at the end of your reply. *bows*

[Image: L7jDi9R.gif]

No reply, but I will steal the gif of the cute dancing space marine. :p

RE: Drama - See: source of, types of - Karst - 06-08-2015

How are we supposed to post gifs with the draconian file size limits here?

Also there was always non-zoner drama, people just seem unnaturally attracted to Zoner drama.