Discovery Gaming Community
NPC Gunboats having CD - again - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: NPC Gunboats having CD - again (/showthread.php?tid=130417)

Pages: 1 2 3

NPC Gunboats having CD - again - Fluffyball - 06-10-2015

Did I miss something or someone made NPC gunboats using their CDs by accident or on purpose? They did not have CDs after the community requested removal of CDs from the gunboats.

RE: NPC Gunboats having CD - again - Misfit - 06-10-2015

Gunboats have always had CDs?

RE: NPC Gunboats having CD - again - Stefan_Steinar - 06-10-2015

i know they have it somehow
being a pirate i can tell they disrupt me when i get to close *grins*

RE: NPC Gunboats having CD - again - Fluffyball - 06-10-2015

They didn't have it for a long period of time, as far as I remember. Only high-level NPC gunboats (read: guard ones) had CD, because 4 NPC gunboats brought problems spamming their CDs at the unfriendly ships - what in majority of encounters mean being killed by NPC.

I mean, I thought idea was fulfilled, since there was no gunboat that used CD for a period of time.

RE: NPC Gunboats having CD - again - Swallow - 06-10-2015

Uh, pilots nowadays are so soft.

RE: NPC Gunboats having CD - again - Misfit - 06-10-2015

I've never not been CD'd by a hostile gunboat, I don't know what you're complaining about.

(06-10-2015, 11:27 AM)Swallow Wrote: Uh, pilots nowadays are so soft.

Show me then how you run away from 6 NPC gunboats, distrupting and shooting at you, I dare you.

Especially with NPC battleship spawning next to you.

Majority of scenarios ends in being razored by random NPC gunboat patrol, usually consisting of 4 gunboats.

RE: NPC Gunboats having CD - again - Stefan_Steinar - 06-10-2015

sounds like you were in new hampshire huh?
i made that expierence as well...

RE: NPC Gunboats having CD - again - Swallow - 06-10-2015

If you insist, you may buy me a vessel you are speaking about and I'll attempt to re-create the situation to check it.
Currently I have Starblazer only and I have managed to accomplish a 400k fighter mission in it yesterday, guns only.

(06-10-2015, 11:32 AM)Stefan_Steinar Wrote: sounds like you were in new hampshire huh?
i made that expierence as well...

Core systems that aren't capital systems.

(06-10-2015, 11:34 AM)Swallow Wrote: If you insist, you may buy me a vessel you are speaking about and I'll attempt to re-create the situation to check it.
Currently I have Starblazer only and I have managed to accomplish a 400k fighter mission in it yesterday, guns only.

The fastest way to recreate of what happened in California would be going around Norfolk Shipyard in NY in a snub or gunboat and wait for 4 NPC gunboats.

Unlimited NPC powercores and gunboats spamming razors and CDs are pure evil.