Discovery Gaming Community
Faction relationship bug - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Faction relationship bug (/showthread.php?tid=130637)

Faction relationship bug - TuvLord - 06-15-2015

Hi everyone.
Sorry to bother you , but here I had a problem tonight I dont understand. I was in the process of trade between Los Angeles and Manhattan. I land on the planet , I buy two defense turrets vangeance mk 7, normal while I have a freighter, and when I took off the planet , I realize that all factions of liberty consider me as a enemy. I have absolutely not understand why , and I find myself in ipossibility to do anything , especially with my faction (USI). Someone could explain me? I'm not on the mod for a long time , but... I see no reson why. And if someone can fix it please...

I specify that just before that, I was frindly with lawful Liberty...
All of thm consider me as a ennemy now or a "neutral", but really in the negative.
And obviously i've no do anything against the law of liberty, I didn't trade with Rogue or whatever and the relation ship with them is the same, hostile.

Edit: Who consider me at ennemy for no reson:
-Liberty Navi Gard (Hostile)
-Liberty Security Force (Bad bad neutral)
-Golden Chrys. (Hostile)
-Bounty Hunter Guild (Bad neutral)
But the Relationship with the Liberty navy and Liberty Police Inc. are the same as before (just a
little positive neutral)
Liberty Rogues hate me aswell than before.

(PS: Sorry for my bad English =/)

RE: Faction relationship bug - Foochow - 06-15-2015

Hey there, sorry to hear for your problem... What ID are you having on that ship?

Edit: Well, The LN Guard, LSF and other factions you listed are just fine. As a USI, you'll be hostile/neutral with them. Especially with Guard rep. You probably met a player with LN Guard IFF and it showed up on your repsheet. And Golden Chryst's are not a Liberty faction.

Also, what's your rep with others, are you able to dock with all lawful bases in Liberty? If so, you're fine. If you're hostile with everyone in Liberty and you can't dock anywhere, post here with a detailed explanation: Players Request

~[Angels]Foochow

RE: Faction relationship bug - TuvLord - 06-16-2015

Hi, thanks for help.
I have a freelancer ID, but I'm actually in the USI faction, (I don't know if I have to change my ID, but if I have, I didn't recive it now)

RE: Faction relationship bug - Techpriest - 06-16-2015

Well,
guard reputation are supposed to be hostile to most factions, so that's normal.
LSF are of course hostile, but that doesn't really matter since the only LSF NPCs are in their respective system.
Golden Chrys hostility must have stemmed from NPC pews?
Bounty Hunter Guild must have stemmed from accidental NPC pews?
Liberty Rogues hate you for obvious reasons, you are USI.

RE: Faction relationship bug - Foochow - 06-16-2015

(06-16-2015, 12:02 AM)TuvLord Wrote: Hi, thanks for help.
I have a freelancer ID, but I'm actually in the USI faction, (I don't know if I have to change my ID, but if I have, I didn't recive it now)

If you're in the Official Faction then ,yes, you are supposed to carry their ID. IDs have a rephack, which means when you mount a certain faction ID, it rephacks your repsheet according to enemies and allies of that certain faction ID you're carrying.

~[Angels]Foochow

Lyberty gard are hostile with USI ? Seriously ? USI, those whant to help Liberty supplies lines ?
LSF whas neutral just before I remember. Why they hate me like this just suddenly ?
i've never encounter Golden Crys. since I start the On line game on this serv.
I've never fire another faction that Liberty Rogue.
And normaly LSF have exactly the same allies as Liberty Navy and Liberty Police Inc.

And yes, for the Liberty Rogue, it's normal yeah, but Lyberty had suddenly hated me for currently no reson , the "logic" would like Rogue love me. Evidence of the incredible situation.

Yeah normal for the ID, but that no explan why those faction, some of which I have not even met them hate me suddenly.
And I'm a USI member since 1 days. The logistic is not so fast^^

RE: Faction relationship bug - TheFreelancer - 06-16-2015

(06-16-2015, 12:14 AM)TuvLord Wrote: Yeah normal for the ID, but that no explan why those faction, some of which I have not even met them hate me suddenly.
And I'm a USI member since 1 days. The logistic is not so fast^^
Theres a similar thing with the Order and Zoners, its says they are friendly on the id, and tag and all, but in reality, they are the most hostile group towards the Order, if the admins see this, they need to fix it, and even though i have an order cruiser, i will let zoners freely pass, as they are no threat, or arnt meant to be hostile either!

RE: Faction relationship bug - Max Morse - 06-16-2015

(06-16-2015, 12:11 AM)TuvLord Wrote: Lyberty gard are hostile with USI ? Seriously ? USI, those whant to help Liberty supplies lines ?
LSF whas neutral just before I remember. Why they hate me like this just suddenly ?
i've never encounter Golden Crys. since I start the On line game on this serv.
I've never fire another faction that Liberty Rogue.
And normaly LSF have exactly the same allies as Liberty Navy and Liberty Police Inc.

And yes, for the Liberty Rogue, it's normal yeah, but Lyberty had suddenly hated me for currently no reson , the "logic" would like Rogue love me. Evidence of the incredible situation.

Liberty Navy Guard is an old holdover from when Guard systems had Guard NPCs, and isn't an ingame NPC faction anymore, though some older player ships may still have Guard Rep. If you encountered one of those ships, then it'll show up on your rep sheet.

Thanks for all of yours respond, really quick (In my country, it's 1 O'clock, So I do not expect a quick answer ^^)
Well, I supposed it's just a coincidence ^^

Indeed I can dock me across lawful bases of liberty , so it should be fine.
I had doubts when I take off from Manhattan, I stumbled upon an enemy battleship with such tag Liberty Guards... understand my disarray x)

Thanks again and good game.