Discovery Gaming Community
Core Bastilled - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Core Bastilled (/showthread.php?tid=131049)

Core Bastilled - Pavel - 06-27-2015

the_waffle, BHG_Death's_Hand, Kuun-Laan, Soldier, Mysob and b.hickock have been sanctioned for:

Quote:1.3 Every player must have one ID equipped on their ship. Player should follow the restrictions and allowances listed in their ID and their roleplay and conduct must match the actions of their characters. In cases where these restrictions and allowances conflict with the server rules, the ID overrides the rules.

Consequences: You are now in Bastille. Come here, apologize and explain why you shouldn't be in places such as Omega-3 and Newcastle. And then we may think of un-Bastilling you.

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

To several Core caps docked in Saar: how did you get there? You are being watched.

Edit 19 VII:
Mysob and b.hickock caught.

RE: Core Bastilled - Pavel - 06-30-2015

The.Shark, Hrom, Fat-Josh, Bonhard, Auriga, StarShip101 - you were moved out of Saar to Omega-41. You are -not- sanctioned, so easy guys. Thank Lythrilux for approaching me on skype and pointing out most probably your ships were in Saar because Tholey is reused BHG Guard/O15 base entry.

Kuun-Laan, Soldier caught docked in House Space and Bastilled.

RE: Core Bastilled - Pavel - 07-19-2015

RE: Core Bastilled - Havocmka - 07-21-2015

(06-27-2015, 07:03 AM)Pavel Wrote: the_waffle, BHG_Death's_Hand, Kuun-Laan, Soldier, Mysob and b.hickock have been sanctioned for:

Quote:1.3 Every player must have one ID equipped on their ship. Player should follow the restrictions and allowances listed in their ID and their roleplay and conduct must match the actions of their characters. In cases where these restrictions and allowances conflict with the server rules, the ID overrides the rules.

Consequences: You are now in Bastille. Come here, apologize and explain why you shouldn't be in places such as Omega-3 and Newcastle. And then we may think of un-Bastilling you.

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

To several Core caps docked in Saar: how did you get there? You are being watched.

Edit 19 VII:
First I wish to apologize for any breaches of server rules. Just new to core and in checking rules regarding ships, they said only cruisers and battleships had to stay in core systems. the ship I am using is a destroyer was purchased assuming that I could take outside core systems cause it wasn't either a cruiser or b/ship and because it had better shields etc than the gunboat which I also use as a bounty hunter is allow outside core space. so if I erred I am sorry but the core rules stated only battleships and cruisers. Until that matter is cleared up in the servers rules please can I have my ship back. I also before I renamed to b.hickock had named my character b.hichcock and the server thought I was swearing when I was trying a drawcash, tried 3 times and got same message.

Yours sincerely
Havocmka aka b.hickock

RE: Core Bastilled - Pavel - 07-21-2015

(02-04-2007, 02:34 PM)Igiss Wrote:
Ships & Systems Classification

For the purpose of server rules, the following ship categories are defined:
Cruisers: Destroyers, Cruisers and Battlecruisers

Now you know. Released.