Discovery Gaming Community
Hello there,new old player here - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Hello there,new old player here (/showthread.php?tid=131057)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Hello there,new old player here - Black Hawk - 06-27-2015

Hello guys,im a little old player,not on this server...Was playing on Freelancer Universe server. It will be hard for me to start again playing freelancer,ive forgot to play,plus this is server with modds,never played like that before. Smile

Ive watched some videos on youtube from this server,and freelancer again cought my attention. After 5 years. Nice to see the activity on this server too. Im delighted that FL is still alive after a decade!

RE: Hello there,new old player here - Star Fox - 06-27-2015

Welcome back. I suggest get yourself familiarized with some of the rules here in Discovery before you start. Anything you need you'll find here on the forums. See you out there... Big Grin

RE: Hello there,new old player here - Black Hawk - 06-27-2015

im having a problem with instalation of Freelancer. When i run the setup it says that "isdone.dll" is missing. Anyone have a clue?

RE: Hello there,new old player here - Star Fox - 06-27-2015

You can always download a .dll if your system doesn't have it. But importantly, before you install Disco, you should delete any previous versions, mods (you don't need FMM), saved games (store them if you need somewhere else).

Fresh install and then Disco. Check the install info.

"please select correct CD-ROM,select OK and restart application" Thats after instaling discovery mod. I dont know what to god damn it....and how can i connect to this server?!!?

I have huge problems instaling Freelancer,and everything related with it. Jesus,3 days im trying to get on

RE: Hello there,new old player here - Neonzumi - 06-27-2015

CD Problem: Crack.

Rules: Read them, just in case you don't prefer sanctionlancer Tongue

Bonus Link: (bandit)

Welcome, hope you have fun here. Smile
I mean, when you finally install the game. XD

RE: Hello there,new old player here - evanz - 06-27-2015

(06-27-2015, 08:20 PM)Black Hawk Wrote: "please select correct CD-ROM,select OK and restart application" Thats after instaling discovery mod. I dont know what to god damn it....and how can i connect to this server?!!?

I have huge problems instaling Freelancer,and everything related with it. Jesus,3 days im trying to get on

ill try to help

if you have an "image" of the FL cd youll need to mount it 1st

trying to download a dll, isnt the way to go, need to think about why its asking for that

anyways, from a fresh install, you need to uninstall every part of disco and freelancer, that means go into your documents delete all part of any folder you find of freelancer and ANY OTHER MODS you had/have used in the past

disco doesnt like them

1. Uninstall disco and freelancer and any other mods (some mods interfere with disco)

2. Go into your my documents and delete any saved folder that you see of freelancer

3. Check your virus checker for any quarantined “dsace.dll” and remove it

4. Temporary disable “live” protection of your virus checker, and also whilst at it, make sure you don’t have an over protective firewall

5. Reinstall freelancer to default folders and then install disco to default folders
Eg mine is C:\Users\*your login*\AppData\Local\Discovery Freelancer 4.88.1

6. Go into your virus checker and tell it to allow that ENTIRE folder and all in it

7. Try disco before enabling virus checker

That SHOULD work, if it don’t then it’s something else

If that works, re enable your virus checker, if it still works, then it’s done and shouldn’t flare up again, if it now stops working, and your virus checker as re quarantined the dsace, then you have a naff virus checker

whats a disco? sorry for stupid questions. BTW,i didnt had instaled Freelancer for 5 years,never on this computer (laptop) was instaled before,so i didnt had any type of file of FL.

RE: Hello there,new old player here - evanz - 06-27-2015

disco is this server, commonly known as discovery by everyone

where do i dowload disco?