Discovery Gaming Community
Hello there,new old player here - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Hello there,new old player here (/showthread.php?tid=131057)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Hello there,new old player here - evanz - 06-27-2015

look top right in this forum, links are there

RE: Hello there,new old player here - Black Hawk - 06-27-2015

Im deleting freelancer and everything related with that. Just to say,i download Freelancer from pirate bay,and there is no instalation needed. Just click and play. So im gonna download it again,and try everything from begining. Im so fu*king sad,and angry in the same time. Cant wait to start playing with you guys.

RE: Hello there,new old player here - evanz - 06-27-2015

just click and play?!?

theres the issue

that wont work, youll need to find an image or Cd of the game

RE: Hello there,new old player here - Neonzumi - 06-27-2015

(06-27-2015, 09:13 PM)evanz Wrote: just click and play?!?

theres the issue

that wont work, youll need to find an image or Cd of the game

Actually click and play worked for me? Something else might be the issue.

yeah i found it firstly,but then i have missing "ISdone.dll" file error.....ive downloaded 2 types of freelancer. Ive updated my windows now,gonna try later to instal it.

RE: Hello there,new old player here - Cookie Jar Cloaks - 06-27-2015

(06-27-2015, 01:39 PM)Black Hawk Wrote: Hello guys,im a little old player,not on this server...Was playing on Freelancer Universe server. It will be hard for me to start again playing freelancer,ive forgot to play,plus this is server with modds,never played like that before. Smile

Ive watched some videos on youtube from this server,and freelancer again cought my attention. After 5 years. Nice to see the activity on this server too. Im delighted that FL is still alive after a decade!

BH from the Immys, BH?

nah,i was in old clan,named [Wizards].....my character were Nightmare and SliPkNot. i think i was second in command.Destroyed the clan named PR,after we humiliated them,they disbaned,and joined zombies and later immortals.

RE: Hello there,new old player here - Cookie Jar Cloaks - 06-27-2015

I know you on flu you were a g/o master with savage. I hope you can teach the pew pros here a thing or two about how to own.

I dont think so,5 years without Freelancer is way too much to teach someone whos playing everyday for god knows how long. That period of me playing like a pro 5-6 years ago is only a past now. Its a new fresh beginning for me now. Now im pissed of because i left FL,i should kept playing,but hey,who know whys that a good thing. Maybe if i continued to play FL,i would never got married and have a daughter Smile

RE: Hello there,new old player here - Tarator - 06-28-2015

(06-27-2015, 10:36 PM)Black Hawk Wrote: Maybe if i continued to play FL,i would never got married and have a daughter Smile

Made my day, kudos xP
Welcome aboard.