Discovery Gaming Community
Player Incarcerated: Tetra - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Player Incarcerated: Tetra (/showthread.php?tid=131077)

Player Incarcerated: Tetra - Hawk - 06-28-2015

Tetra has been sanctioned for:

Quote: Discovery Freelancer 24/7 RP is a roleplaying server. Roleplaying is required while playing here.
2.1 System and local chats are to be kept in roleplay and in English at all times. Any OOC (Out of character) chat should be marked with " // " and only used when absolutely necessary. OOC communication in group or private chat between players will cease if one player requests it. Admins are free to communicate with any player at any time.

Consequences:
Well, that's what the report against you said. After we looked into it, we found that you have an awful lot of cash on some brand new ships and nothing to show where that cash came from. All three of your ships are in the Bastille until you post here explaining where it came from.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

RE: Player Incarcerated: Tetra - Tetrahydrocanabinol - 06-28-2015

Hello

Let me explain myself,

I did play on discovery before, but not for more than a week. Now that i decided to play more because is it the school holidays. I am still getting used to the rules, I am aware of the use of // for out of characters chat, but I keep forgetting, and I am beginning to be much more careful regarding these little details. As for the cash, well I have had an acute ear infection because of which i could barely stand, because i would lose my balance and fell once or twice and at night, I could not sleep. So, during all these free times, I would just trade ( buy Liberty ale from Manhattan to New London Then from there Energy field components( something like that ) to Freital Base then Blood Diamonds back to Manhattan. Per day i would make approximately 200 millions i think once almost 300. To get started, because my original Character's name was Tetrahydrocanabinol, a guy found it funny and sent me 10 millions credits. Later I saw an Admin online ( Pavel) I asked him about how to progress quicker in the game. He told me that i could take loans. Later I searched the forums and found that Geolog gave away 50 millions to someone who asked a loan so i asked him and he gave me. With that new money, I bought a serenity which i still have and in Bastille now

This small part explains the Character Tetra I would suppose. ( after I got the money from Geolog I created Tetra and I checked some restarts with Tetrahydrocanabinol, finally decided to stick with liberty Navy because i wanted the Carrier, Another reason for which how much I traded.

On Tetracanabinol, I received 200 millions from "trails", he made a post on the forums speaking about giving newbies free money so i PM-ed him telling him that i have been here for about a week, he then sent me the cash

For Ducktorrr.Weeed, I think it was the cause for my ban, because during the nomad vs liberty event that took place, I got shot at and was pursued by the Liberty Navy although me telling them that i just wanted to do the event ( I did not know that the rules apllied during events too, Reading on the forums, it was said that a certain rule was lifted, i took it as if it was not really important to be specific on how to chat and all. After the event, I Kept asking in system chat why did that happen and all until someone told me that i should not and told me why, I then listened to him.And that character, I bought it from "TechPriest" and the original name was Lusticous.

May I have my characters back please ? And for the Santions, Tell me when it was reported, I will give even further explanation about it if possible.

Thank you.

Note: I have more than 52 hours on Tetra, it takes approximately 45 minutes to make 30 millions, that technically more than 2 billion credits and I have nearly 1.2 billion, maybe that could help to clarify things

RE: Player Incarcerated: Tetra - Tunicle - 07-03-2015

Thank you for the explanation, you are no longer in Bastille. However remember what the sanction was for and avoid doing it again. Regards