Discovery Gaming Community
Mining - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Mining (/showthread.php?tid=131204)

Pages: 1 2

Mining - Alley - 07-02-2015

Mining field regeneration has been upped from the default 50 units per minute to 1000 units per minute.

RE: Mining - Lythrilux - 07-02-2015

praise alley

RE: Mining - Independent Miners Guild - 07-02-2015

Alley... kisses & hugz! Big Grin

And yes, we will be mining like bawses now! Promised. (you naughty console!!!)

Jack - thankful

RE: Mining - Flinx - 07-02-2015

<HUGGZZZ>

Thank you

RE: Mining - SpaceTime - 07-02-2015

Damn! And I sweared there was a conspiracy behind field drain Sad

RE: Mining - JohnyWalker - 07-03-2015

For any reason,... i see the Helium field in Pennsylvania going depleted REALLY FAST now... maybe something going wrong?

RE: Mining - Dimon - 07-04-2015

And I still remember how fields of Ore dried up everyday, so if you want to trade with ore you had to hurry after the server restart. Was good times.

RE: Mining - Jack_Henderson - 07-04-2015

(07-03-2015, 12:03 AM)JohnyWalker Wrote: For any reason,... i see the Helium field in Pennsylvania going depleted REALLY FAST now... maybe something going wrong?

Better report that directly as a bug because that would affect newbies, our most vulnerable (and perhaps most important) group of players.

RE: Mining - Alley - 07-04-2015

(07-03-2015, 12:03 AM)JohnyWalker Wrote: For any reason,... i see the Helium field in Pennsylvania going depleted REALLY FAST now... maybe something going wrong?

The only way for it to be empty is to mine more than 1000 units per minute 24/7, which I don't think is possible.

RE: Mining - JohnyWalker - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 12:35 PM)Alley Wrote:

The only way for it to be empty is to mine more than 1000 units per minute 24/7, which I don't think is possible.

Oh yes it is! hehehe, keep in mind Pennsylvania is the newbie system, and almost all players (newbies) are miners, but also after earn some cash, they buy Gull or Mammoth, and they need to keep mining a bit for the next ship, so it is turning very very dificult. I said it because I saw the field turning really depleted in just 10 minutes!, that is too much for newbies i guess.

And, in sunburst with 4 mining arrays, you can mine much more than 1000 in 1 minute, that is the point of mining bonuses, to mine faster than non miners. I can say, the newbies (after use /restart beginner) with just 2 mining arrays, they can mine around 4000 units in just 1 minute... some of them more!, that is why i think depletion fields (at least Helium) is going down too fast hehehehe.