Discovery Gaming Community
To: KSP High Command; Kusari Government - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: KSP High Command; Kusari Government (/showthread.php?tid=131415)

To: KSP High Command; Kusari Government - Yak - 07-09-2015

[Image: Tbar-Minoru_zps7xd282dk.png]

Yoi tsuitachi Ladies and Gentlemen.

I apologise for the tone of this communication, however I was recently party to a most concerning series of events which I believe warrants the investigation of a member of the Kusari State Police.

The incident at hand had the most concerning smell of apparent collusion between Oda Shima of the Kusari State Police and a member of the Golden Chrysanthemums.

Please find below a copy of our internal report of the situation, along with communication recordings and some basic visual evidence of the presence of both parties:

As you can see from my internal report, we were indeed carrying illegal goods, albeit unwittingly, and accept responsibility for our carelessness. Rest assured we will be more vigilant and will not allow such a lapse in future.

As to the rest of the incident, I would like to request that the Kusari Authorities undertake an investigation of KSP-Oda.Shima[J]., on the grounds of collusion with the GC terrorist organisation and the high amount of the fine. I would further appreciate confirmation that the amount of the fine was indeed forwarded to the KSP Bank Account, and that this was not a simple case police corruption for personal gain.

If you believe we can provide any further information, please feel free to contact me directly.

Arigato for your time.

Minoru Chiaki out.

RE: To: KSP High Command; Kusari Government - Techpriest - 07-09-2015

[Image: Ba3nmqW.png]
Konnichiwa Minoru Chiaki, I am Oda Shima, officer accused here and have been assigned to be dealt here.

Quote:"Upon entering the Hokkaido System from New Tokyo, in order to avoid pirates on the way to Planet Kyushu, our vessel was stopped by a member of the Golden Chrysanthemums."
I would happily illustrate to you my thoughts first on the first mistake already on his way to "avoid" pirates.
Quote:[01.07.2015 10:46:27] KKD|Shonin-01[$8] entered tradelane at Honshu F-6
[01.07.2015 10:46:51] KKD|Shonin-01[$8] exited tradelane at Honshu F-5
[01.07.2015 10:47:08] KKD|Shonin-01[$8] entered tradelane at Honshu F-5
[01.07.2015 10:47:40] KKD|Shonin-01[$8] exited tradelane at Honshu F-3
[01.07.2015 10:48:00] KKD|Shonin-01[$8] entered tradelane at Honshu E-3
[01.07.2015 10:48:35] KKD|Shonin-01[$8] exited tradelane at Honshu C-4
[01.07.2015 10:48:50] KKD|Shonin-01[$8] entered tradelane at Honshu C-4
[01.07.2015 10:49:01] KKD|Shonin-01[$8] exited tradelane at Honshu C-3
--Wait where's the jumpgate exiting sequence?--
[01.07.2015 10:52:37] KKD|Shonin-01[$8] entered tradelane at New Tokyo E-4
[01.07.2015 10:53:03] KKD|Shonin-01[$8] exited tradelane at New Tokyo E-3
[01.07.2015 10:53:22] KKD|Shonin-01[$8] entered tradelane at New Tokyo D-3
[01.07.2015 10:53:48] KKD|Shonin-01[$8] exited tradelane at New Tokyo D-2
[01.07.2015 10:54:14] KKD|Shonin-01[$8] exited jumpgate at Hokkaido E-6
Funny to see him going into Hokkaido. Territory that is more infested with pirates than New Tokyo and Kyushu itself. Here are the transmission pictured from the trade lane logs.
Based on the evidence already, we can already see you were avoiding me near the jumpgate Honshu -> New Tokyo and New Tokyo -> Kyushu due to the reason that you are clearly hiding illegal cargo from the Kusari State Police. The fact that it takes longer and becomes much more dangerous as pirates are more frequent in Hokkaido proves to be dubious in the claim that you are sending these to Kyushu.

As the fine reaching 5.000.000 million credits that is due to the rule section 4-2:
4-2 Kusari Law Enforcers may add to or subtract from these listed fines if they find it necessary to do so.
Lying to a Kusari enforcer is deemed dishonorful and increasing the fine is necessary to assure that all Kusarians are truthful to the upholders of peace.

As for the known terrorist, I did not have the necessary manpower nor firepower to engage her in my bomber class ship and she posed no threat to me, yet. There after, I called one of the Kusari Naval Force fighters to assist me in apprehending her unsuccessfully.

Oda Shima out.

RE: To: KSP High Command; Kusari Government - Yak - 07-10-2015

Ah... yoi tsuitachi Shima san.

Firstly, I would like to point out that we do not have access to the same kind of lane tracking software as your ships do, therefore we have no way of ascertaining the position of other ships for ourselves. Of course, if you are going to accuse me of lying again, I can and will provide proof that we are not party to this sort of knowledge.

Secondly, moving to and through the Tottori system makes a lot of sense for our ships, as this is a system rarely frequented by any of our enemies, full of friendly bases and has a close connection to Planet Kyushu. Aside from the safe trip through Tottori, I would say taking an extra trade lane through a system that may contain pirates is less than unusual, compared to taking a very slightly more direct route through another territory that may also be staked out by pirates. Again here, it seems your accusations of my lying are based on pure wordplay and conjecture.

Thirdly, I find it interesting that you have responded to this directly, rather than your superiors, as would be usual in these circumstances. I do wonder whether this report actually managed to reach the intended recipients, or if it may have been "intercepted", perhaps?

Do you by any chance have the visual evidence of your transaction... the one where you forward the fine to the Kusari State Police Bank? We made a mistake by not checking over our cargo before flying, a mistake that we have paid for to the full extent of the law, and were more than happy to oblige. However, it is not my actions in question here, it is your own.

So, "Honest-san", can you prove that you forwarded the funds to the KSP in due course, or am I supposed to... take your word for it?

Minoru Chiaki out.

RE: To: KSP High Command; Kusari Government - Techpriest - 07-12-2015

[Image: Ba3nmqW.png]

Yes.
For security measures, we prefer not to disclose our money transfer to prevent tampering and further legal allegation that could be used against the State Police in the future.

RE: To: KSP High Command; Kusari Government - Yak - 07-13-2015

Yoi tsuitachi again, Shima san.

From your very blunt response, I assume that you are a man who values his honour as highly as I do my own, so under that assumption I will indeed take your word for it that your actions were in accordance with the dignity and sensibility appropriate to a member of the Kusari Authorities. Furthermore, I would like to apologise for any insult my allegations may have caused you.

I hope you in turn may offer the small courtesy of an apology for suggesting that I myself am a deceptive snake, as I too find the insinuation... distasteful.

Either way, you will find that I myself, and the Organisation are men of our words, you will not find any contraband cargo on board our ships in the future, as every shipment will be thoroughly checked before embarking. With your good will, I hope we can put this incident behind us, and perhaps work side by side in future for the betterment of our Great House of Kusari?

I look forward to hearing from you again Shima san, in the meantime may luck fly with you.

Minoru Chiaki out.