Discovery Gaming Community
To: Samura Heavy Industries [Encrypted] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Samura Heavy Industries [Encrypted] (/showthread.php?tid=131445)

To: Samura Heavy Industries [Encrypted] - Kyushu Independence Party - 07-10-2015

九州孤立
:: connecting ::
:: samura heavy industries soft v. 4.20::
:: loading software ::

[Image: tAOPBfC.jpg]

Dear Samura,

I think that keiretsu should consider strenghtening the defences inside Nagano System, as Kusari Naval Forces seem to be unable to maintain peace themselves in there. The lives on Planet Tomioka are endangered and less and less colonists and settlers are interested into business on that world. It would be something unbelievable under His Majesty's rule, but that chapter seems to be closed, sadly. Samura might be powerful, yet the Kishiro spies are everywhere, ready to release hounds on us in form of KSP and - oh the irony - the KNF.

I hope this is not a mystery that our party is trying to push a document that would make KNF push a battleship inside Nagano in order to streghten our defences.

My party would also consider some efforts into Nagano defences, but the problem is that Kishiro could sniff around and could send their dogs inside KNF to confiscate all the ordered vessels. All in all, obtaining the foreign but still useful CTE-line ships, is also a way to fortify Nagano System, since new KNF is pretty picky about usage of the military equipment within Samura.

Not only that, we are also asking for some support, since majority of our members in our political movement are from Farmer Alliance, Hogosha and even Samura, mainly from the Planet Kyushu. We both know that Kishiro Technologies is now backing the government, but I believe you still possess some strings in there. Maybe it is a high time to use it?

If not, use Hogosha. They are good in their job to "convince" people. I do not care about the used methods.

Thank you for your time,
Minomaya Irosoku, KIP

九州孤立
:: source disconnected ::
:: turning off ::

RE: To: Samura Heavy Industries [Encrypted] - Kyushu Independence Party - 07-10-2015

九州孤立

Dear Samura,

There is also another thing that has been bothering The Party for a long time. It is been a while since I have seen any Samura Mining vessel in Nagano. Without Samura presence in Nagano, we cannot give KNF a reason to start patrols in there. Also, there are untouched Platinium Ores nearby Planet Shinano, that has not been mined for at least several weeks - aside of the passive mining operations of the Shirioji Depot in that area. But this is not enough to provide Samura with income.

Kyushu Independence Party will charter the Hegemon-class vessel for mining operations from the IMG and fly it under Samura colors, if our own miners were scared away by the petty terrorists. Remember that if not your company, the Kishiro Technologies will take advantage and secure area, with the government backing their demands - they will be surely eager to do so to dominate over Kusari.

We are short on time and I think Samura should act quickly, before Kishiro would deliver a blow to our operations in Rishiri and Nagano.

Thank you for your time,
Minomaya Irosoku, KIP

九州孤立

RE: To: Samura Heavy Industries [Encrypted] - farmerman - 07-10-2015

[Image: fujiyama_top.png]

To: Minomaya Irosoku, KIP
Subject: Nagano

Konnichiwa!

First of all, let me say that you have a very image appropriate haircut. Too many of the younger employees - especially from Kishiro - have crazy new styles. They don't respect the way we have done things for generations here in Kusari.

Hai, it is important to strengthen defenses within Nagano, which is why for some time we have been shipping additional defensive supplies to Planet Tomioka and paying a bonus for legal transportation of marines to its surface. We have also been retrofitting Shiojiri Storage Depot for some time with better and better weapon systems. Additional defense would certainly not be a negative, especially after the attacks last month on our mining assets by the bloodthirsty Dragons. Perhaps your Party could set up an additional program alongside Samura Heavy Industries to ensure more shipments of ship components for defensive purposes are shipped to northern Kusari?

I am unsure what you mean about the lack of mining. We have had operatives mining several hundreds of thousands of standard units monthly for quite some time. If your Party wishes to engage in mining operations, Hegemon-class vessels are produced and available from Samura on Planet Tomioka.

I don't think you should worry too much about Kishiro pushing into north Kusari. Samura has plenty of lawyers to ensure that even in the best of circumstances for them, the case would be tied up for years in court. To say nothing of our... other assets. But you are right to always be wary, particularly with the weaknesses of defense in the region. Hokkaido, too, is oft times threatened.

What sort of support do you have in mind? Certainly we have allies in many places who may be able to help. Let me know what you are thinking and we can come to some kind of arrangement, I am sure.

Sayōnara,
Director of Business Administration, Hitoshi Fujiyama

[Image: fujiyama_top.png]

RE: To: Samura Heavy Industries [Encrypted] - Kyushu Independence Party - 07-10-2015

九州孤立

Mr Hitoshi Fujiyama

After reading through you message a few times, I have made myself more comfortable with the information that Samura is still alive in Nagano. As for the data regarding mining, it must have missed my men while collecting official information regarding Mining Operations in Nagano. I guess that not all info should be believed anyway, as new pro-government (and, what does it also mean, pro-Kishiro) news agencies seem to hamper the official Samuran advantage over its filthy rivalous keiretsu. However, it is something that our and your lawers could take care about.

As for Hokkaido, I believe it is in the most vital and the most weak part of Kusari, despite being guarded by KNF battleship and small detachment of KSP. The latter seems to be, forgive me for using not-so-traditional phrase, "slacking around" with their job. Something unbelieveable during the His Majesty's reign.

As for additional program, the Hegemon-class miner belonging officially to the Party has been assigned to Shirojiri mining operations. As for defences, we are likely to provide additional funds into Nagano defences, if our wallet would be sufficient enough. As I speak right now, we are able to fund up to three CTE-6000 "Eagle" for this exact moment. It might be not much, bit it is still better than nothing. Perhaps further efforts would bring a more... proper form of defences.

There are other unlikely offers that also seem reasonable, but I do not think that Samura leadership or our friends would appreciate - right now, I'm speaking about AP Manufacturing that provides off-shot vessels for certain purposes and while I would exclude usage of their snub-class vessels, AP-385000 "Orca" seems to have serious firepower enough to counter "bigger problems". This matter however would be left at your disposal.

As for friends and "friends", I can assure you that I have taken some measures to find out if certain rumors regarding Kishiro Technologies and Liberal Party of Kusari could be true. Expect certain breakthrough in the few days, perhaps sooner.

Thank you for your time,
Minomaya Irosoku, KIP

九州孤立

RE: To: Samura Heavy Industries [Encrypted] - Kyushu Independence Party - 07-15-2015

九州孤立

Mr Hitoshi Fujiyama

To our big suprise, we have successfully crowdfunded the creation of our vessel that is destined to bring more information about the Sirius Sector - Kusari and area around Kusari in particular. The project is codenamed "DATEMARU" and is mixture of what both Kusari and Edge Worlds can offer in terms of advancement and technology. As expected, project is completely independent from the IC-Kishiro research and exploration efforts. We should not also forget that Ageira Innovations and Deep Space Engineering went pretty far in their research and Kusari should not stay behind.
[Image: WLzDMhF.png]

Name: Datemaru
Class: Modified CTE-F-1050-A [CTE-F-1050-A/SHI/Yok.122]
Crew: Koguchi Masanori (SHI), Yeyai Hontoe (KIP), Katsugawa Mikasa (SHI)

Equipment:
- Remodified SHI C1 Type Hull (Polymers-Titanium)
- SHI-167-1A7/C Codename JADE Mk II (Prototype)
- SHI-120-ERA Extended Radar Array
- SHI-117-SRS Standard Range Scanner
- SHI CMT-221/B Mining Arrays (Modified)
- HD-N1-SHI/A v1.5 Refurbished Edge Worlds Engines

I am happy to inform you this vessel should leave the Yokohama's dry docks in a few days right after the parts would be assembled. Its mission would be further exploration of the Sigma Systems and Tau Systems, as well as mapping of Kyushu, Tottori, Shikoku, Nagano, Rishiri and Sigma-17 star systems. There is also possibility for the vessel to venture further beyond planned area. The ship could also be equipped with other SHI "toys", if you have any propositions.

Thank you for your time,
Minomaya Irosoku, KIP

九州孤立